Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Jane/Petra
26-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Jane/Petra
Hi all

I was wondering and apologies new to the site.
Has anyone by any chance had a reading with either Jane or Petra on PS - there reviews look good? I was wondering to have a reading ...
Can anyone recommend?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Jane/Petra
(26-05-2015 04:55 PM)Mimi2 Wrote:  Hi all

Has anyone by any chance had a reading with either Jane or Petra on PS - there reviews look good? I was wondering to have a reading ...
Can anyone recommend?

Hi
I found that Jane asked far too many questions, and felt that she tried to fit things in, based on my answers.
Needless to say I have no intentions of having further readings with her, nor would I recommend.
28-05-2015, 07:06 PM
(27-05-2015 08:42 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  

Can anyone recommend?

Hi
I found that Jane asked far too many questions, and felt that she tried to fit things in, based on my answers.
Needless to say I have no intentions of having further readings with her, nor would I recommend.

Thanks, I didn't have a reading with them, I had one with Molly, and to be honest i Have had quite a few readings over the last couple of weeks.
Not any of them was I blown away by validations. it's like they are guess working.
Now I wish I hadn't had any readings.
The testimonials look so great but when you speak to these readers they are the opposite. And now I wonder are they real testimonials???!!!
I have never used psychic sofa only within the last couple of weeks.
Now I am up to the point of going crazy with mixed emotions and confusion.

To everyone who is thinking about a reading, don't do it, trust everything and everything happens for a reason.
I'm learning the hard way.
28-05-2015, 10:54 PM
I like Molly. I thought last week I would treat my self to a reading. I only choose those who I know will be good. I treated my self to Jodie this week and last week I chose Molly. She was great. I can't fault her. Infact both were. As for a great deal of the readers on Psychic Sofa most of them are good . I feel that you lot just like to criticise. By the way all the testimonials are valid. All mine are..
28-05-2015, 11:00 PM
(28-05-2015 10:54 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I feel that you lot just like to criticise. By the way all the testimonials are valid. All mine are..

I think that's a bit harsh and unfair using such a wide sweeping statement. Many have praise for readers as well as a few points to make on readers that have not quite hit the mark for them and that's quite right. All the positive testimonials posted arevalid yes I do believe that, however the policy of not posting negative comments does not reflect true customer satisfaction...
29-05-2015, 12:03 AM
(28-05-2015 07:06 PM)Mimi2 Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 08:42 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  

Can anyone recommend?

Hi

Thanks, I didn't have a reading with them, I had one with Molly, and to be honest i Have had quite a few readings over the last couple of weeks.
Not any of them was I blown away by validations. it's like they are guess working.
Now I wish I hadn't had any readings.
The testimonials look so great but when you speak to these readers they are the opposite. And now I wonder are they real testimonials???!!!
I have never used psychic sofa only within the last couple of weeks.
Now I am up to the point of going crazy with mixed emotions and confusion.

To everyone who is thinking about a reading, don't do it, trust everything and everything happens for a reason.
I'm learning the hard way.
I think many of us have been in the same position as you where we have had multiple readings in a short space of time, and understand that it can mess up your head.
I also believe everything happens for a reason, and if it is meant to be then it will happen. If its taken you to have a few readings to learn this, then so be it.
21-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Petra i have only had a reading with hwr once ahe is very hard to get hold.of and is hardly online, she have me valudaruons which have come to pass x
17-04-2016, 01:42 PM
Does anyone else have feedback on Petra? I used her privately and found her very good but need to wait to see if predictions happen.
16-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Hi any feed back on petra

She did bring up the 6th September last year and the information was correct

And given me positive predictions to come

Anyone had any come true x
16-06-2016, 03:50 PM