Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Connection
28-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Connection
I think it's Kinda fair to say that some clients connect better with certain readers than others.

It's good to have a mixed bag.. all comments are very helpful. I guess it's just a case that some psychics can pick up more for some clients more than others. I feel a psychic possibly connects better when there's no questions asked at the beginning?

Any views on this guys........?(

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Connection
total BS. every good reader will give you a reading you wont forget. or he/she reads for you or tuning in clairvoyantly... good bad connection is a lot of rubbish ...its like a dentist - is he good or not just stop giving yourself never ending hope when your predictions never materialise and then you say - oh well we didn't connect ...that's what every crap reader says !!!! wake up for Gods sake and save your money !
28-05-2015, 08:29 PM
I've heard that sometimes a question can put a reader off their flow of information that comes through and they lose their link.
Maybe this is one of the reasons why some get more accurate readings and some don't get so good results from the same psychic.
There may be something in it.
29-05-2015, 10:16 AM
I connect better with some people than others. That is the way it works. Some people tend to block you or are closed. I tell them to move on to another reader.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  readings and that awful excuse connection yourexiscomingbackhonest 8 1,552 22-03-2015 03:35 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2