Eva Petulengro
29-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Eva Petulengro
have you had reading with this lady ? feedback please:-)Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Eva Petulengro
Hello. Yes I have had a reading with Eva Petulengro when I was 16 in Brighton. I believe she's retired now. I have to speak as I find, I found her rather intimidating then but as I was young I probably felt this more than I would now. Her reading didnt sink into me much, it was the usual end of the pier stuff.. However, she did tell me something that did come true but not at all positive. She forecast that my mother would be rushed into hospital in the winter of that year to undergo tests concerning a terminal illness, she would collapse at work and to enjoy the memories I have.

This unfortunately did happen 9 days before Christmas of that year. She did collapse and was in a bad way, she died 6 months later. Unfortunately she was accurate but not exactly what I wanted or needed to hear.
29-05-2015, 07:21 PM
That's awful Lucylonglegs. You would think Eva P would use a little more discretion. That would put me off.
29-05-2015, 07:35 PM
in my opinion if you go for a reading and you should know something serious as this than be prepared for it. she pre warned her I don't see why should that be a problem - I would want to be warned so then would enjoy what`s left as best as possible. if you cant take the truth don`t ask !
30-05-2015, 08:53 AM
She is a very direct lady, which I liked and she was very much what I expected personality wise. However I did expect more from my reading.

I had a reading with her recently and it lasted 10 minutes which she charged me £70 for! she really didn't give me much! predictions a bit flakey/unclear but on a couple of things she was very detailed. It was almost like she couldn't read me properly (she asked me a few questions too which I wasn't expecting) I have had better telephone readings if I'm being honest. Lovely lady, just not for me I don't think

As ever time will tell with her predictions.
30-05-2015, 01:14 PM
I too had a reading from the famous Eva Petulengro - she cost me an arm and a leg. I think I felt a little deflated after the reading - I was expecting so much more. My time spent with her was remarkably short - 15/20 mins at the most. She gave me an all round reading - some quite explicit and some very standard. I didn't get the wow factor with her as I was hoping for. I found her quite arrogant - very much as if she was doing me an honour by reading for me. I can't say if she was good or bad re predictions as they are still pending.
For me she was disappointing - and I too have had better from some telephone psychics-
30-05-2015, 02:31 PM
I think the readers who ask the most for readings are not that good. A few years ago I had a reading based on reputation . She charged me £40 for 20 minutes. It was absolute rubbish. Nothing came true or for most of the others that were there. It was a Psychic Party. Come to me and I will charge you £20 for the hour !!!
31-05-2015, 05:59 PM
(29-05-2015 03:31 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  Hello. Yes I have had a reading with Eva Petulengro when I was 16 in Brighton. I believe she's retired now. I have to speak as I find, I found her rather intimidating then but as I was young I probably felt this more than I would now. Her reading didnt sink into me much, it was the usual end of the pier stuff.. However, she did tell me something that did come true but not at all positive. She forecast that my mother would be rushed into hospital in the winter of that year to undergo tests concerning a terminal illness, she would collapse at work and to enjoy the memories I have.

This unfortunately did happen 9 days before Christmas of that year. She did collapse and was in a bad way, she died 6 months later. Unfortunately she was accurate but not exactly what I wanted or needed to hear.

That is a very sad story Lucy. But don't you think it was in bad taste to predict your mother's illness? I understand what Clarity posts- that in some cases it's better to know and be prepared. i think a reader should say prior to the reading if they're going to tell the sitter something bad regarding death, illness i.e. health problems so that the sitter can then decide if they wish to go ahead with the reading.
01-06-2015, 01:11 PM
(31-05-2015 05:59 PM)Alesha Wrote:  
(29-05-2015 03:31 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  Hello. Yes I have had a reading with Eva Petulengro when I was 16 in Brighton. I believe she's retired now. I have to speak as I find, I found her rather intimidating then but as I was young I probably felt this more than I would now. Her reading didnt sink into me much, it was the usual end of the pier stuff.. However, she did tell me something that did come true but not at all positive. She forecast that my mother would be rushed into hospital in the winter of that year to undergo tests concerning a terminal illness, she would collapse at work and to enjoy the memories I have.

That is a very sad story Lucy. But don't you think it was in bad taste to predict your mother's illness? I understand what Clarity posts- that in some cases it's better to know and be prepared. i think a reader should say prior to the reading if they're going to tell the sitter something bad regarding death, illness i.e. health problems so that the sitter can then decide if they wish to go ahead with the reading.

Alesha , Clarity I agree with you both. Isnt that exactly why we go and see a psychic ? to see our future ? good or bad ?

also thank you everyone for your contributions, I consider to go and see Eva too and so hopefully feedback you soon:-)
01-06-2015, 04:10 PM
I disagree. I strongly believe issues relating to death or illness are in bad taste. It's not up for questioning whether the client wishes to hear positive/negative predictions. I would welcome the truth, even if its negative. When it comes to predicting death and misfortune I think it's irresponsible for any reader to predict this. They may be wrong?) What if that was the case and the client had made themselves unhappy with worry even to the point of a breakdown. A clairvoyant must take care when predicting very negative issues such as death.