Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Eva Petulengro
03-06-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Eva Petulengro
(03-06-2015 09:11 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 08:01 AM)CLARITY2015 Wrote:  Gemini that's not a friend you have but a fake !!!! to tell you someone will die it`s bad.

However for you to go back again after she told you the same again is your own stupidity and bad friend !!!! nothing to do with well known and pretty accurate Eva Petulengro !!!!!

PS: I hope you didn't pay for it ?!

I think you have misunderstood. It was not my friend who predicted a death, I was responding to another post.
I don`t know her reasoning for going back to her friend for a second reading, however think its a bit harsh to put it down to stupidity.

In that case I apologise .

I didn't mean that you are stupid , I was saying that is stupid or if you like SILLY to go back for more if it didn't happen 1st time ...hope you get me now:-))
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 01:31 PM
#Thank you everyone #

She predicted for me and so just wanted to know what was your experience and what happened after.

Will update you if my predictions materialised and I have a good feeling they will as her validations were pretty good...
04-06-2015, 04:24 PM
(04-06-2015 04:20 PM)agoodpsychic Wrote:  I love the gypsy reader. Eva P has a very good reputations, I'm sure your predictions will come to pass. X

aaaw thankyou for this nice reply , I hope she will,

I have read a lot about her and I know she has very good reputation and if it will happen what she said then my life will really change and I so need that change ...you wouldn't believe ...wishing you all the best and thank you again for your encouraging words agoodpsychic:-) xx
04-06-2015, 11:41 PM
(03-06-2015 10:28 PM)CLARITY2015 Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 09:11 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 08:01 AM)CLARITY2015 Wrote:  Gemini that's not a friend you have but a fake !!!! to tell you someone will die it`s bad.

However for you to go back again after she told you the same again is your own stupidity and bad friend !!!! nothing to do with well known and pretty accurate Eva Petulengro !!!!!

PS: I hope you didn't pay for it ?!

I think you have misunderstood. It was not my friend who predicted a death, I was responding to another post.
I don`t know her reasoning for going back to her friend for a second reading, however think its a bit harsh to put it down to stupidity.

In that case I apologise .

I didn't mean that you are stupid , I was saying that is stupid or if you like SILLY to go back for more if it didn't happen 1st time ...hope you get me now:-))

Thanks Clarity. I understand what you meant now.
24-08-2015, 06:56 PM
i have heard of renowned clairvoyant eve p...she been on tv and well known has read for many celebreties. never once had reading beleve she based in either london or brighton. Have had reading with daughter claire in london few years ago very expensive. didnt find claire much good. very abrupt and my consultation lasted less then 20m. not impressed with claire...sure mother Eva is better
25-08-2015, 07:00 PM
I went to see Claire Petulengro about ten years ago in London. Ten minutes into the reading I was so appalled by what she saw in my hand. Not only wouldn't she go any further with the reading, she gave me a reduction with her fee. Although I questioned and questioned her she wouldn't budge, just saying she wouldn't continue. As it turned out awful things did happen, and probably it was for the best that I wasn't aware of them until after the events.

Later, I went to a clairvoyant. She not only told me of the things that had happened, she even told me what type of flower I'd put into my father's grave, and why - something only I knew.
25-08-2015, 07:59 PM
(25-08-2015 07:00 PM)Susie Lowe202 Wrote:  I went to see Claire Petulengro about ten years ago in London. Ten minutes into the reading I was so appalled by what she saw in my hand. Not only wouldn't she go any further with the reading, she gave me a reduction with her fee. Although I questioned and questioned her she wouldn't budge, just saying she wouldn't continue. As it turned out awful things did happen, and probably it was for the best that I wasn't aware of them until after the events.

Later, I went to a clairvoyant. She not only told me of the things that had happened, she even told me what type of flower I'd put into my father's grave, and why - something only I knew.

that sounds quite disturbing
11-12-2015, 01:58 PM
I've always wanted to visit the famous Eva Petulengro, I believe that the old fashioned Romany clairvoyant takes a lot to beat. I don't mean the end of the pier stuff either. Eva is too far away from me, she's based down south whilst I'm up north. However, I must make a point of booking a reading with her as I'm often in London.

There is a gypsy palm @ crystal ball reader who's brilliant roundabout my area. Only seasonal though. She can go into ANYTHING, not restricted like the phone lines. Also - she has NO DISCLAIMER. x

Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed.
11-12-2015, 02:54 PM
@snow white
did the gypsy,crystal ball reader around ur area has any web link?

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
12-12-2015, 12:39 AM
(03-06-2015 01:56 AM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 12:18 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I have a friend who is a psychic and she predicted that my mum was going to die last October . She is still here. Then she said it will be before June and she is still here. I now never listen to her and I am keeping my fingers crossed that my mum will celebrate her 100th birthday in December.

Thats awful. Im surprised shes still your friend after that.
I once had a reader who stated that I was going to hear some bad news about a female relative, my insinct told me he meant death, although he did not say that.
A female relatative did pass away about 6 months after that.
I may be wrong, but I believe the reader picked up on the passing of my relative, and was careful of how he put it accross. If he did predict that, I am glad he did not tell me.
I think you should remain positive and believe that your mum will be here to celebrate her 100th birthday in December. x

My mum is still here very much so. She is celebrating her 100th Birthday on the 27th December and we are planning to to be with her for the big event. So much for the false prediction!!