Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
New and a little bit sad
29-05-2015, 08:31 PM
New and a little bit sad
Hi all,

Just wanted to share my experience after reading some threads on here.

I do feel readers are given a hard time and that yes if people really could predict the future then science and police probably disfunct right?

I've only ever asked for help when I've really needed it. Who hasn't? I contacted a psychic today reader, and I asked the most generic, but probably most commonly asked question - love. Will my love be with me?

That's all the information I provided and I got astonishingly accurate reading about my current, right now situation and the negative energies I was facing and how to handle them etc. particularly she knew a situation had happened and she advised me how to handle it which was opposite to the way I was going to handle it. That I am grateful for. I was most pleased and I felt lifted and positive. She said it would be a matter of weeks before he was with me.

But the weeks turned into 4 months.

I had 4 other readings In between with different readers during these months, some psychic tv readers, some not, and they all alluded to the same things and timescales. I had this many readings because I had credit left btw! One of the psychics who I think was based in America was obviously tired (early morning for me, late night for her) and literally could not wait to get me off the phone. She said, it will happen, first 6 months will be bumpy, that was about it.

I became sceptical and phoned my original reader for her opinion. She did say hang on let me have a tap in. And said to wait a bit longer for my love.

Last week I was unceremoniously dumped. I'm sad, but not heart broken.

My point is to have a number of people say the same things to me and in particular for my original reader to be so spot on without giving any of my information away of the actual circumstances means that I believe that you can tap into energies as well as pick on subtle things.

But you can't predict the future. The future is constantly changing, and what you make it. I know now he will not come back to me, and now I don't need anyone to tell me that sad truth. I really did hold out Sad

Anyways! What do you think? Do you agree with me? I still believe in energies and readers bizarrely!

Even more bizarre, I work with data and we try and predict future behaviour.
However, the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour!

Now my head hurts. Smile

Hope you are all having more luck than me.

Kay
X
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: New and a little bit sad
It's quite an informative post Kay. The only problem is; I'm not sure what you're actually getting at, what it is you wish to convey?
30-05-2015, 05:36 PM
I feel for you Kay .. I've been there myself in that downward negative cycle.. Big hugs..Heart
30-05-2015, 10:21 PM
(30-05-2015 05:36 PM)Kristen Wrote:  I feel for you Kay .. I've been there myself in that downward negative cycle.. Big hugs..Heart

Thank you so much Kristen
X
30-05-2015, 10:32 PM
(30-05-2015 03:28 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  I agree with that you must be able to break a pattern if you want to release the energies.
I believe in energies. If people raise them they feel lighter and attract different crowds around them.
The problem is that if someone feels down very often they get told to focus on good things but how can they if they don't see the good at that time.
I think that a big part of the issues people have are because they are wasting a lot of time passively without taking all the possible actions they can to achieve their goal and feel better. If I feel that i have done all I could in order to achieve something well then if it doesn't work I would still be happy because I tried hard to get it.
If I don't do that then I will start getting more and more frustrated.

If you do this then you can stir things around. You can change the destiny of things from stagnant to moving and the energies are flowing.

As per the readers hey might just want to have a quiet life and they tell you this great story to keep you quiet in any case what do they care if you will have to pick up the pieces later. I have had many readings. Mostly not good but some good in terms of picking up things in the present. I would use readings as an idea on what's going on around me and a confirmation of what i'm thinking is right.
I'm not using a reading to reveal my future.
I had one reading where a woman gave me accurate information on future events and I was extremely impressed especially having had many bad readings. (I don't remember her name by the way so can't phone her anymore and I think it's a good thing).
Having said that I was the catalysis of these future events happening so some could say that well it might just be coincidence.

I'm only pointing this out because in this case I would agree to say that this reader might have had good energy connecting.

Thank you for your thoughts Gaby x
30-05-2015, 10:38 PM
(30-05-2015 12:59 PM)Alesha Wrote:  It's quite an informative post Kay. The only problem is; I'm not sure what you're actually getting at, what it is you wish to convey?

Hi Alesha,
I guess I'm saying I'm not skeptical by any means. Whereas so many posts on here are totally one way or the other. Eg it's all a scam. My first reading was so correct in what my exact current situation was, without me giving anything away. I will always respect that.
I am a little sad it didn't pan out the way that I wanted and the way that all readers had said.
I truly believe that you cannot predict the future, you cannot change the past but others can know my / your situation without us having to say anything. I'm still amazed by that.

I just wondered what everyone else thought or if they shared the same experience, eg not sceptical that readers are all scammers.

X
31-05-2015, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 10:31 PM by nimi.)
(29-05-2015 08:31 PM)Kayfrey Wrote:  Hi all,

I think your point illustrates time and time again that psychics can't always accurately predict the future. Like you said know one really knows what's going to happen. They may describe a scenario doesn't mean it's going to happen. I'm thinking sliding doors like every decision made shapes/changes and makes your future.

My situation was I asked about a job change (yes I did actively apply and been to numerous interviews) they all said it will happen in the next few months, well the months turned into a year and there's still no job change. God knows what the hell they are tuning into for them to be saying they can see this, that and the other happening!

It makes you wonder whether there's any truth to the scriptures when they say not to turn to psychics as you'll be defiled by them.
And how many times have we read on this forum when people feel so deflated when their predictions haven't come through or the complete opposite has happened.
31-05-2015, 11:11 PM
(31-05-2015 10:29 PM)nimi Wrote:  
(29-05-2015 08:31 PM)Kayfrey Wrote:  Hi all,

I think your point illustrates time and time again that psychics can't always accurately predict the future. Like you said know one really knows what's going to happen. They may describe a scenario doesn't mean it's going to happen. I'm thinking sliding doors like every decision made shapes/changes and makes your future.

My situation was I asked about a job change (yes I did actively apply and been to numerous interviews) they all said it will happen in the next few months, well the months turned into a year and there's still no job change. God knows what the hell they are tuning into for them to be saying they can see this, that and the other happening!

It makes you wonder whether there's any truth to the scriptures when they say not to turn to psychics as you'll be defiled by them.
And how many times have we read on this forum when people feel so deflated when their predictions haven't come through or the complete opposite has happened.

Thanks Nimi, good luck with the job change you are after. I think after reading the thoughts from people on this thread I will not turn to a reader for asking about the future but just for advice on the right now current situation, that maybe my normal support network cannot help me with. Kay x
01-06-2015, 04:42 PM
I have just had a call from a man who asked if he was going to get back with his girl friend I said I didn't see it . The relationship had run its course. He said that I was not telling him the truth as other psychics had told him otherwise. I said that I was sorry but I could not see her going back to him. He was very rude and did not put the phone down immediately but just went silent. . He was paying for the silence not me. I picked up a very arrogant man who wanted me to wave a magic and and give him what he wanted to hear. I told him I couldn't tell him lies. I just felt that the girlfriend had suffered a lot with this man and was not prepared to go back. I ddi not tell him that ofcourse. .I am sorry for him in a way that he was so desperate to get her back that he had to phone lots of psychics. Why didn't he spend that time and energy in working to get her back himself. It just shows that we psychics get unpleasant callers too.
02-06-2015, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 12:28 AM by Pink Pearl.)
He wasn't prepared to talk about it. He just wanted me to tell him that he was going to get her back He didn't want to discuss the why's and wherefores. I asked him a question about why he wanted her back so much and how could he attain it but he wouldn't discuss it with me Quite sad really