Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Near Death Experiences
30-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Heart Near Death Experiences
Hi Guys.......It's been a long long time since I last posted on here.

How are you guys in the UK(?

Lately I've been fascinated about nde's. Am sure curious to see if any of you guys have ever experienced this phenomena or know of anyone who has(?

Sure is an interesting subject.....any comments guys(? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Near Death Experiences
I've never had an NDE exactly, but I'm convinced that I left my body once in a sleep when I was suffering from a high fever when I was younger. I can remember the doctors and nurses tending to my body and the actual conversations and description of the room. I was floating and looking down on myself.
31-05-2015, 10:11 AM
I find this a terribly interesting subject. I've never experienced anything like this myself, however, I would be very fascinated to hear of others experiences.

What a refreshing thread Cruelladeville.
31-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Most of the NDE's follow the same path towards a brilliant bright light. All NDE's have essential core elements which are the same. It is alleged that it's not because the dying person is travelling towards a beautiful afterlife, but because the neurotransmitters in the brain are shutting down and creating the same beautiful illusions which are mistaken as near death. Why should the brain do this??? Becos it's just a sophisticated lump of tissue.

My boyfriend who is an anesthetist insists that it's the drugs that induce this pattern. It is well known that hallucinations are common when the brain shuts down or simply drowned in medication and illness. My boyfriend insists these hallucinations are caused by misfiring of struggling/degenerating neurons. but I have my own theories as follow:

I once took care of man who collapsed at his place of work who suffered a sudden heart attack and certified dead at the scene. However, he was successfully resuscitated a few times. He was wheeled into the surgical ward and had to undergo a surgical course. When he awoke after being wheeled into the recovery ward he mumbled very very detailed descriptions about the colours of the monitor in the theatre, the conversations and what was actually discussed word for word, describing the theatre and it's occupants and the procedures that were undergone. I would like to stress that THERE WAS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY KNOWN THIS or have access to this chain of events.

As I haven't died I know not what happens shortly before, during and after death. I've nursed many a patient where I've heard the most inexplicable things. I'll leave you all to decide for yourselves.

[i]“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
― Albert Schweitzer Cool

[Image: 80ba9eafb80a031abaf77b9ae53e786b.jpg]
31-05-2015, 03:45 PM
I saw a TV program about people who had experienced this. Some described how they floated out of their bodies, were able to see other people in other rooms in the hospital. They were able to describe the clothes they were wearing and what they were doing. It was confirmed to be true once they had been brought back and well enough to tell. Princess Di's own father was on of those who had experienced it.
31-05-2015, 05:32 PM
My uncle had an unusual experience that can be accounted as a NDE .. He went through some major surgery many years ago.. He felt that he was in the power of god .. felt peace, tranquility and could see the bright white light..
He claimed to have seen people that had passed before hiim welcoming him with open arms.. He said it was an indescribable beautiful feeling that he had never felt before .. The next thing he knew he regained consciousness with a stark reality and saw doctors and nurses looking down at him .. His heart had stopped beating he was informed later and briefly died and was brought back to life..
This is ia true account. He's not a man who suffers fools gladly either .. he's skeptical of anything supernatural but since his encounter with near death he's a confirmed believer that there's something more when we die..
31-05-2015, 05:53 PM
One of my closest friends had an NDE during surgery, after it happened she became very psychic and in tune with spirit, it became her profession, she was living in the US at the time and had a thriving business and a loyal client base. She said she wasn't afraid of death as she knew it wasn't final and she had a premonition that she would pass before her time, she died very suddenly 3 months short of her 50th birthday in 2013, she wasn't ill but the PM showed heart failure. I'd love her to come through to me in a reading but she hasn't yet Sad
31-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Personally I've never felt a near death experience, it's one of those subjects I'm sitting on the fence about. I do feel the common recount when patients claim to have travelled through a tunnel can be explained, many relay tales exposing a ray of light at the end -/ hence the expression light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm not to sure about out of body experiences though. There's far too many stories recounting patients who have floated above their body and in many cases described things that they wouldn't have known about or seen. This is a subject that can't be explained to-date. Even the near death experiences seeing the bright light I don't knock. I personally would like to think there is something at the end, it's a comforting thought.
31-05-2015, 09:19 PM
Great posts guys.......some real spooky tales... Huh
04-06-2015, 07:01 PM
What a wonderful thread you've started Cruelladeville. Yes, many death experiences have been corroborated by witnesses. Although such evidence does not constitute scientific evidence it would certainly qualify as circumstantial evidence able to be upheld in a court of law. There are two general phases to the NDE. The first consists of the person's soul leaving the body and viewing the lifeless body and it's surroundings (usually a hospital or accident scene). The second consists of the soul entering and passing through a psychic tunnel which ends in another dimension. Here the dying person usually meets a -- being of the light -- and reviews their life so far extended with the aid of spirit. At some point the person is told that it is not their time to make their transition into the spirit world -- and returns to their physical body.
I have experienced the other world through dreams and my clairvoyance. A close friend of mine had the same experience as many on here, she floated up over her body, viewed the resuscitation effort for a short time and then felt herself being pulled up through several floors of the hospital. She then found herself above the roof and realised she was looking at the skyline of The city. She marvelled in her own words to me at how interesting this view was and out of the corner of her eye she saw a black object. It turned out to be what she thought was her handbag -- she thought what the hell was her handbag doing up there -- and suddenly she felt her whole body sucked up inside a blackened hole.
We discuss this often, this lady was a skeptic before she had this experience, she's now a reformed believer and is not frightened to die when her time comes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star My Experiences Rats Nerros 65 9,450 10-12-2015 10:16 PM
Last Post: Alesha
  share your experiences here lindamars 2 701 03-02-2015 10:51 AM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Cosmic ordering tips and experiences Cinnamongirl 4 3,734 01-04-2013 09:24 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Ghost Hunter Talks About Psychic Experiences mecheeta 0 989 28-01-2012 07:41 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Life after death for Psychic News drstrange 0 662 07-01-2012 06:35 AM
Last Post: drstrange