Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Jo Lister
02-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Jo Lister
Hi there I'm new to this forum. Just wondered if anyone had heard of this lady or had a reading with her. I found her online by reccomendation from Steven Holbrook who is a psychic local to me but doesn't do phone readings.

This lady does and what she told me was spot on about my mother who had passed and about my children and current situation.

I just wondered if anyone had heard of her or could give any feedback as I can't seem to find any testimonials about her anywhere.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2015, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2015 11:03 AM by Naomil Leatham.)
RE: Jo Lister
Hi Purple shimmer

A few days ago I have had a telephone reading with Jo, she was spot on about my present situation. I find Jo to be one amazing reader. Her depth is so profound and wise, she gives outcomes, but she also gives clarity, guidance and wisdom on how to get there and achieve it.

The connection was great and I felt as she was sitting in front of me, talking!

I was wondering about the predictions? Do they come in ?
Anyone??

Thank you!

(02-06-2015 02:46 PM)Purple shimmer Wrote:  Hi there I'm new to this forum. Just wondered if anyone had heard of this lady or had a reading with her. I found her online by reccomendation from Steven Holbrook who is a psychic local to me but doesn't do phone readings.

This lady does and what she told me was spot on about my mother who had passed and about my children and current situation.

I just wondered if anyone had heard of her or could give any feedback as I can't seem to find any testimonials about her anywhere.

Thank you
23-09-2015, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2015 05:06 PM by Kristen.)
Leatham .. Did Jo Lister mention anything about the filthy ratings you put on my profile by any chance?) completely unwarranted.. Did she mention that you were one big bully?)

(23-09-2015 04:56 PM)Naomil Leatham Wrote:  Hi Purple shimmer

A few days ago I have had a telephone reading with Jo, she was spot on about my present situation. I find Jo to be one amazing reader. Her depth is so profound and wise, she gives outcomes, but you also give clarity, guidance and wisdom on how to get there and achieve it.

The connection was great and I felt as she was sitting in front of me, talking!

I was wondering about the predictions? Do they come in ?
Anyone??

Thank you!

(02-06-2015 02:46 PM)Purple shimmer Wrote:  Hi there I'm new to this forum. Just wondered if anyone had heard of this lady or had a reading with her. I found her online by reccomendation from Steven Holbrook who is a psychic local to me but doesn't do phone readings.

Thank you
24-09-2015, 07:00 PM
Hi

I had a reading with Jo Lister recently after hearing about her on this site. It was a little strange as she didn't say anything about my past that connected but went into future straight away. I was not too sure as I didn't feel it resonated with me in my current situation. Now I have had a think about it she gave a set of circumstances, including descriptions of people I met over that time, that if she had read for me 10 years ago it was more or less what happened over the following 2 years with a different long term outcome, which was different due to my choice. Not at all sure how that happened? So unless it is the case that the past is the best predictor of the future I think she was somehow reading from the position I was in 10 years ago. I guess time will tell but that is the only explanation I can come up with at the moment. I also got the impression she felt I was a good bit younger than I am which backs up my theory.
25-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Cobweb,
There is a photo of Jo displayed on her website, please keep us updated

http://jolister.co.uk/

(24-09-2015 07:00 PM)cobweb Wrote:  Hi

I had a reading with Jo Lister recently after hearing about her on this site. It was a little strange as she didn't say anything about my past that connected but went into future straight away. I was not too sure as I didn't feel it resonated with me in my current situation. Now I have had a think about it she gave a set of circumstances, including descriptions of people I met over that time, that if she had read for me 10 years ago it was more or less what happened over the following 2 years with a different long term outcome, which was different due to my choice. Not at all sure how that happened? So unless it is the case that the past is the best predictor of the future I think she was somehow reading from the position I was in 10 years ago. I guess time will tell but that is the only explanation I can come up with at the moment. I also got the impression she felt I was a good bit younger than I am which backs up my theory.
17-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Hey, I know this is an older thread but just wanting to ask if any of these predictions came in? I'd been considering having a reading with her.

Thanks
17-04-2017, 04:15 PM
Hi. Sorry to say none of her predictions happened for me. My ex did come back for a short while but then returned to the girl he left me for. They have since had a baby together.
Whether things will come in now it's been 2 years since my reading I don't know....they have recently split up but I'm in a WAY different place now so I would never even take him back! (Never ever thought I would say that in a million years)...
Jo was great with her validations but her predictions of him returning and what would get said etc etc...none of it was correct.
17-04-2017, 05:36 PM
it is all fantasy land unfortunately but I guess these predictions get people through a tough time when they need it
17-04-2017, 09:29 PM
(17-04-2017 05:36 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  it is all fantasy land unfortunately but I guess these predictions get people through a tough time when they need it

No they just give false hope and delay the moving on. Not to mention the money.
18-04-2017, 12:12 AM
(17-04-2017 09:29 PM)Gilly Wrote:  
(17-04-2017 05:36 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  it is all fantasy land unfortunately but I guess these predictions get people through a tough time when they need it

No they just give false hope and delay the moving on. Not to mention the money.

The companies are crisis centre hotlines full of agony aunts who make money under the pretence they are psychic. Vulnerable ppl get sucked in.