Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Feedback rejected
04-06-2015, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 10:23 AM by DogLover11.)
Feedback rejected
Can someone tell me why these Psychic lines reject 1 star freeback??

My question is why have a feedback system in place, or allow people to give feedback if the only comments that are accepted are those of praise and positivity featuring at least 4 stars? We should be able to give critisim (so long as it is constructive and not insulting).
I have left a 1 star feedback for a reader on Kooma and my feedback was rejected and never featured.

My feedback for that particular reader was constructive and not in anyway abusive or threatening. I have simply stated the facts but that is not welcome by Kooma.

Another reader I have had a reading with on Kooma was brilliant and got 5 starts from me and that feedback was accepted!.

My questions is, does anyone know where I can report this company? What they do is dishonest and not ethical and should not be allowed to continue.
I have contacted this company twice and complained about it, but have not heard anything back from them.

I have attached a print screen of my feedback , there is nothing abusive or insulting in it, yet is marked as rejected and not featured.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 01:28 PM by Twilight.)
RE: Feedback rejected
(04-06-2015 10:22 AM)DogLover11 Wrote:  Can someone tell me why these Psychic lines reject 1 star freeback??

My question is why have a feedback system in place, or allow people to give feedback if the only comments that are accepted are those of praise and positivity featuring at least 4 stars? We should be able to give critisim (so long as it is constructive and not insulting).
I have left a 1 star feedback for a reader on Kooma and my feedback was rejected and never featured.

My feedback for that particular reader was constructive and not in anyway abusive or threatening. I have simply stated the facts but that is not welcome by Kooma.

Another reader I have had a reading with on Kooma was brilliant and got 5 starts from me and that feedback was accepted!.

My questions is, does anyone know where I can report this company? What they do is dishonest and not ethical and should not be allowed to continue.
I have contacted this company twice and complained about it, but have not heard anything back from them.

I have attached a print screen of my feedback , there is nothing abusive or insulting in it, yet is marked as rejected and not featured.

just goes to show how many so called psychics are on the phones and want money for nothing !!!!

so

Thank you for sharing this . After this experience and the way they treat you I wouldn't call or recommend them .
04-06-2015, 04:16 PM
Hi Twilight
I will not use Kooma anymore. I feel let down by them and not valued as a customer. They gladly took my money for a 40 minutes reading but have rejected my 1 star feeback.
It makes me wonder how many others on there have had their feedback rejected, if all feedback was featured as it comes on I am sure many of their readers would have 2 or 1 star and the customer would benefit from the truth.

(04-06-2015 01:28 PM)Twilight Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 10:22 AM)DogLover11 Wrote:  Can someone tell me why these Psychic lines reject 1 star freeback??

just goes to show how many so called psychics are on the phones and want money for nothing !!!!

so

Thank you for sharing this . After this experience and the way they treat you I wouldn't call or recommend them .
09-06-2015, 03:47 AM
(04-06-2015 04:16 PM)DogLover11 Wrote:  Hi Twilight
I will not use Kooma anymore. I feel let down by them and not valued as a customer. They gladly took my money for a 40 minutes reading but have rejected my 1 star feeback.
It makes me wonder how many others on there have had their feedback rejected, if all feedback was featured as it comes on I am sure many of their readers would have 2 or 1 star and the customer would benefit from the truth.

(04-06-2015 01:28 PM)Twilight Wrote:  [quote='DogLover11' pid='32072' dateline='1433409750']

so

Im guessing most psychic companies, operate the same, as I dont believe they post negative feedback. Can you imagine if they did post all feedback, and the effect it would have on some readers.
09-06-2015, 06:01 PM
That is exactly the point. Why offer a feedback system and scoring 1 to 5 if they only will feature 4-5 star feedback.
This is dishonest and makes us customer think these readers are really good....

(09-06-2015 03:47 AM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 04:16 PM)DogLover11 Wrote:  Hi Twilight

(04-06-2015 01:28 PM)Twilight Wrote:  [quote='DogLover11' pid='32072' dateline='1433409750']

so

Im guessing most psychic companies, operate the same, as I dont believe they post negative feedback. Can you imagine if they did post all feedback, and the effect it would have on some readers.
09-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Read the feedback, it is often too good to be trye, and as we know if something appears too good to be true it normally is
10-06-2015, 07:17 AM
yourexiscomingbackhonest yes , you are very right! Thanks for that.

(09-06-2015 08:38 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  Read the feedback, it is often too good to be trye, and as we know if something appears too good to be true it normally is
13-06-2015, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2015 12:56 PM by nimi.)
(04-06-2015 10:22 AM)DogLover11 Wrote:  My question is why have a feedback system in place, or allow people to give feedback if the only comments that are accepted are those of praise and positivity featuring at least 4 stars? We should be able to give critisim (so long as it is constructive and not insulting).

They reject comments on kooma on the time. Even a simple sentence such as 'Predictions never happened' will get rejected. All the positive feedback is misleading anyway. A person may have things validated in the first reading and leaves positive feedback but when they go back for a second reading with the same reader the opposite is predicted! So when a person bases their revised version of feedback on this notion surprise surprise it gets rejected.

Which reader rejected your feedback? I've had readings off kooma I can tell you who I think is good or not psychic!
13-06-2015, 12:58 PM
I think the feedback should be changed to a correct prediction box, you fill it in only when a prediction comes in, might be the world's smallest box.
14-06-2015, 10:12 AM
(13-06-2015 12:47 PM)nimi Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 10:22 AM)DogLover11 Wrote:  My question is why have a feedback system in place, or allow people to give feedback if the only comments that are accepted are those of praise and positivity featuring at least 4 stars? We should be able to give critisim (so long as it is constructive and not insulting).

They reject comments on kooma on the time. Even a simple sentence such as 'Predictions never happened' will get rejected. All the positive feedback is misleading anyway. A person may have things validated in the first reading and leaves positive feedback but when they go back for a second reading with the same reader the opposite is predicted! So when a person bases their revised version of feedback on this notion surprise surprise it gets rejected.

Which reader rejected your feedback? I've had readings off kooma I can tell you who I think is good or not psychic!

Exclamation