Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Naming & Shaming
08-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Naming & Shaming
Scams are universal, yet sadly it seems the frummer the community the more common place it is to see such activity. From charity fraud to platform mediums and from private sitters to internet filters and of course forums. A board such as this is a prime place for the psychics to post.

Everyone is trying to make a quick buck off the uneducated and the very vulnerable. Because there is a financial distress and because there is a tendency to believe anything with a rabbis signature we have become a breeding ground for scammers. This thread is here to alert the forum members of naming and shaming psychics on here who are posing as genuine customers.

I know exactly who they are and I have proof of this too. Watch this space guys, you'll be seeing a few surprises in the future. You can say I have something in the bud.

Have a good week guys. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Naming & Shaming
Ooo do reveal!!
08-06-2015, 10:46 PM
Yes i agree, do do reveal.
09-06-2015, 09:01 AM
I have removed my post, simply because my friend asked me too. She doesn't want the negativity a post such a this generates, and I only posted as I felt she was treated very unfairly by this company she used to work for. Everything I posted was the truth, and I feel a little 'off' I suppose that anyone would even think otherwise. We all have different experiences, hers wasn't nice or fair. However, she is leaving Sofa with goodwill to the company in her heart and wanted me to remove my post. Thank you so much to those of you who commented, and especially to that other forum member who emailed me who had the very same experience as my friend did....it really comforted her to know this. I think you psychics need an 'online staff room' to support one another! And no...not to swap notes!!! . They don't swap notes!!! Anyway take care one and all

I need to clear my name. The above post by Ratface was a total lie, there is no reader who worked for psysofa who existed. This was no more than a troll -- he-she was quite abusive in their last pm. I would not have disclosed this had he-she not ranted on a thread that I deleted.
I only became a member last week, I found this to be most distressing -- it's put me off of posting here. Raface was a very fitting name for this user lol.
09-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Ratface posted something very uncomplimentary about you on the thread Rodrego you made then deleted it straight afterwards. He/she probably realised they went a step to far..

Even if Ratface's story was on the level it seemed odd to post this on a forum rather than sorting this issue out with Psychic Sofa.. That's if it's genuine of course.. There's not a lot people on the forum can do for him/her...........

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
09-06-2015, 02:17 PM
Agoodpsychic: if you are accusing people who don't believe in psychics as being trolls then YOU are also being a troll because you are bashing people too!

Just because someone does not agree with you does not make them a troll!
09-06-2015, 06:10 PM
The Mirror Troll is the same as the google troll and erin's 10 million user names. They are always going to do an expose that never comes. Yawn fest here we go.
10-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Yes i agree, do please reveal.