Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Feel So Distressed!
14-06-2015, 04:14 PM
I Feel So Distressed!
Hello everybody. Although I'm a newbie here, I did briefly join a few months ago but I lost my password and cannot even remember my user name. I am very simple when it comes to technology. I do not understand these things.

I have been through a most upsetting time. For long time I ring many psychics enquiring if my ex will return, I have been told that he will return by nearly every psychic that I've phoned. Sadly he will not return, he has gone away abroad and is engaged to another. I feel so bereft and helpless, I pinned all of my hopes on what the psychics told me which gave me hope. It is so cruel to think that human beings can do this to a venerable woman in distress.

I have had readings with many: There have been many from Psychic Sofa, Psychic TV, Psychicmagic and independent ones too who have their own websites. All these lies have added fuel to the fire and caused me to have a nervous breakdown.

Most notably the worst offenders were John Healey, Anne Scholls. Paul the Psychic Seer. From Psychic Sofa I have had some really awful readings. I will name some of these. Please most of you, do not make the same mistake as I. Do not believe these charlatans. I have spent so much money that it doesn't bear thinking about.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: I Feel So Distressed!
We have all been there, I do feel for you, but I assure you that time will help your situation. I was told similar, so were countless others and I guess countless others are being fed the same fairy tale as we speak. The future always unfolds, it is never predicted.
14-06-2015, 05:30 PM
(14-06-2015 05:16 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  We have all been there, I do feel for you, but I assure you that time will help your situation. I was told similar, so were countless others and I guess countless others are being fed the same fairy tale as we speak. The future always unfolds, it is never predicted.

Thank you for your kind reassuring words.
14-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Your story is my story. I know that pain really well.
14-06-2015, 06:17 PM
I have a very similar story to DN. it's heartbreaking at the time it happens. My breakup happened a few years ago but it still hurts. I do go on dates, but if I'm honest I still find it difficult some days to motivate myself to move on.
I'm not laying the blame on psychics, I had the freewill to not pick up the phone. I do not have many readings now, just the few every so often. DN, the pain does subside eventually and your next relationship will be so different from your ex.
14-06-2015, 06:30 PM
Sorry to hear the upset, and pain this situation is causing you. They do say that time is a great healer, and it is so true.
Now that you know your ex is not returning, I hope and believe that this will help you move on with your life. x
15-06-2015, 07:25 AM
(14-06-2015 04:14 PM)Deadly Nightshade Wrote:  Hello everybody. Although I'm a newbie here, I did briefly join a few months ago but I lost my password and cannot even remember my user name. I am very simple when it comes to technology. I do not understand these things.

I have been through a most upsetting time. For long time I ring many psychics enquiring if my ex will return, I have been told that he will return by nearly every psychic that I've phoned. Sadly he will not return, he has gone away abroad and is engaged to another. I feel so bereft and helpless, I pinned all of my hopes on what the psychics told me which gave me hope. It is so cruel to think that human beings can do this to a venerable woman in distress.

I have had readings with many: There have been many from Psychic Sofa, Psychic TV, Psychicmagic and independent ones too who have their own websites. All these lies have added fuel to the fire and caused me to have a nervous breakdown.

Most notably the worst offenders were John Healey, Anne Scholls. Paul the Psychic Seer. From Psychic Sofa I have had some really awful readings. I will name some of these. Please most of you, do not make the same mistake as I. Do not believe these charlatans. I have spent so much money that it doesn't bear thinking about.

I agree about Anne Scholls and Paul the Seer.
15-06-2015, 11:21 PM
DN we have all been there. Believe it or not, recognising that the predictions were a load of pants is a turning point for you! It's when I started to get better. I realised that nobody can predict the future. I realised that I'd have to pull my socks up, stop living in the past and set some goals for my future.

Set yourself a goal of something you'd like to do: meet up with a friend, a little holiday or even something small like a new haircut to make yourself feel better. Get outside for some exercise and fresh air. Think of all the money you will save from now on!!

This is your first step in getting better Smile it won't be easy and there will be duvet days but try not to relapse into the psychics. They will only feed you more lies. Once I realised this I started putting the phone down half way through readings. Once I had realised it was all fake I couldn't believe how gullible I'd been. It's all a learning situation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'I feel like I'm losing my mind': New York man goes viral with a harrowing tale of a dormammu 0 129 29-09-2017 10:18 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  They have all lied to me terribly, i feel ever so stupid Anna32 38 3,708 23-04-2016 08:18 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou
  My own family making me feel downtrodden and left out in the world Indigo11 2 1,299 10-03-2013 11:01 PM
Last Post: lolly