Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My Advice for those over relying upon psychic predictions
14-06-2015, 07:20 PM
My Advice for those over relying upon psychic predictions
Understand- Understand your situation, if waiting for an ex for over a year, the harsh reality is that he/she will probably not come back.

Be flexible- Let life evolve, don't think only the past is the only thing worth having, it is funny we get predictions for the future in the hope it will bring the past back.

Trust time- It does heal, people who have suffered far greater tragedies such as the loss of a child have healed to a certain extent, the loss of an ex whilst painful, is not the end of the world, later on you will be amazed you ever wanted them back.

Remember the psychic road is one way- The estranged partner who has left is not paying a psychic to ask when you might contact him/her. They don't need a psychic and in truth neither do you.

Write it all down- By doing so you will see how strong you get over time. I mean write your feelings down not readings that leave you in a negative cycle.

good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: My Advice for those over relying upon psychic predictions
I'll reply to your thread. It's interesting what you say because it's true. I've had readings on quite a large scale myself in the past, but not for a long time because it doesn't solve your problem or bring your ex back to you.

I'm not on any vendetta against psychics because I picked up the phone of my own free will. There's going to be temptation around us all the time to indulge in something, we just have to learn to say no. I didn't find ringing psychics did help my problem, in fact it added money problems that never existed before and really there may have been few things that came true that could have been guesswork.

If people want to ring psychics it's down to them at their own risk, as long as it can be accepted that knowing what most of you deep down know > the ex won't come back and be sensible a reader can't promise he will.

Yourex has put a very interesting thread, such a shame that nobody replied. If you continue to have readings like most of you are you will find it a very soul destroying time ahead of you. If ex isn't coming forward for long long time chances are he won't.
24-06-2015, 07:31 AM
Yes agreed very interesting what has been said.
I am afraid that I have'nt replied as when I ring a psychic now and again the question I am not asking is will my ex come back.
24-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Yes this does not only apply to wanting to know if an ex will com back. There are times in life when it feels like nothing will get any better but picking up the phone to find answers will not help.
From my experience you get promises of marvelous things to come in that never do.
Oh and they will always tell you an ex is coming back no matter what you are phoning about.
24-06-2015, 06:16 PM
Great post yeicbh. I feel that irrelevant of whether or not it's to do with an ex, picking up the phone and relying on a psychic doesn't help. I don't know if psychics are real, or even if they are - I don't if a psychic connection over the phone is real. However, you must at your will take charge of your life and do the best to steer it on the right way. No matter which psychic says that a person in a red shirt will offer you a job when the snow melts, or something around those lines, you've to drop your CV to several openings - so that someone in a red shirt can give you a job when the snow melts! And with time, what seems unbearable, passes. Everything passes, if not today then tomorrow, or the day after. So keep the money hidden well than spending on a psychic, and then you can use it for the unbearable times and make it seem a bit more enjoyable. Most importantly, learn to trust yourself and your abilities. Smile

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
25-06-2015, 09:40 AM
This is a very good thread I missed. I agree that it is not always the case of wanting to know if an ex is coming back. Sometimes we ring psychics because we feel down and hope they can tell us something positive that will happen without going to overboard. I've spent a lot on readings, I agree part of this is my fault. Usually after a while we realise nothing is coming to pass we know that we've been fed the big story of lies to make us feel better. For people on this forum going through a bad time please read what's been said on this thread. Maybe there are genuine ones around- I don't know. If you're waiting for a prediction after using hundreds of psychic on different lines and they're all coming out with the same prediction please don't keep your life on hold waiting for it. It means they're all telling you what you want to hear. Ask an ex directly is the best approach and far cheaper.
25-06-2015, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 09:53 AM by Twilight.)
my advice to you is to record all your readings. I did and then realised what`s going on. Same words , pushing the dates each time you call, very wishy washy answers( this is what I see but I could be wrong or this what will happen in June and I would be very surprised if it wont) asking you questions, going back in time for instance you ask about current situation and they start from the past like a year ago as u have no clue or interest what was a year ago and so on.

Then compare each reading but most importantly take notes. Validations ? good ? Predictions - did they happen ?
Did anything materialised , did it ring true ? if not , bite your finger before you dial their number as its all fake ...STOP lining deep pockets of dirty thieves !!!!Angry
25-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Yourexiscomingbackhonest what you say is very true.

Predictions and readings kept me stuck in the past creating a false sense of security.

I have spent lots of money on readings and spent thousands on relationship healing, looking back nothing what was said was true or has worked , no predictions came true.

Therefore I stronly advice everybody to stop with readings and spend the money on yourself which I do nowadays and feel so much better enjoying massage and beauty treatments. In the past all the money went to pay psychics to tell me things I wanted desperately to hear ..... and to heal my relationship.
25-06-2015, 12:18 PM
I have been through most upsetting time. I do not believe in any of the readers anymore. I have been told by many that my ex will return, alas, no sign of this ever happening now as he has moved on with another. Sometimes I feel so sad as I have been given so much false hope and maybe part of this was my fault for being to trusting but psychics have given me hope, hope that meant nothing.

I feel so very sad and betrayed by everybody. The worst offenders were: Paul the Seer, I spent so much money on him, Psychicmagic, those readers gave me so much hope that I believed in them, I used many from this company along with psychic sofa. All of these phone companies have let me down to where I feel so depressed.
25-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Deadly Nightshade I am feeling exactly the same as you. I have spoken to loads of readers in the past and nearly all of them fed me the same fairy tale. I am now having to come to terms with reality and not fantasy. I have spent the last few years waiting for someone to return and now I know it is not going to happen. I just hope karma catches up with those readers who deliberately lie. Maybe those who don't lie are just deluded.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Shelly any predictions come true? Purple shimmer 13 1,856 26-08-2015 08:34 PM
Last Post: Purple shimmer
  Any advice Ad1707 17 1,775 23-12-2014 12:09 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Psychic Readings and Predictions, decoding, interpriation jmpsychicservices 3 912 12-10-2014 05:20 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Top 100 Psychic Predictions for 2012 Curly 0 982 30-11-2011 10:14 AM
Last Post: Curly