Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is there to smile about?
15-06-2015, 08:35 AM
What is there to smile about?
In response to a previous thread "has anybody got any good news" I'm afraid to say that it looks as though nobody has with the exception of Star111 and witchespotion. I certainly have nothing positive to report except for misery. Miserable at being told a lot of old bsh**t by psychics, miserable at now knowing I've been fed garbage because it makes the psychics jobs easier. Just humour the caller then they'll go away quietly is their motto.

OMFG, it really makes me feel so angry when I realise what a fool I've been taken for. The most horrific part of this is that the psychics climb on board here and I have been informed by a secret member that there's so many advertising on here. Horrible to think of Isnt it, that we're being played for twats. My self esteem has gone down now to an all time low where I feel like I'm one of a herd of sheep.

I've never felt this way before. This forum is bringing me misery already yet I've only been a member here for 1 day. Everybody is so negative, nobody seems to have a life outside of having readings with phone psychics! Jesus; what a way to go on. I feel so so sad for the few here that are pinning their hopes on the words of a phone psychics.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: What is there to smile about?
Ok so this forum is bringing you misery after only one day..........why dont you collect your coat and hat and dont let the door hit you on your way out Tongue

No one is forcing you to be a member Big Grin
15-06-2015, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 12:46 PM by Gomez.)
(15-06-2015 12:07 PM)Tiswas Wrote:  Ok so this forum is bringing you misery after only one day..........why dont you collect your coat and hat and dont let the door hit you on your way out Tongue

No one is forcing you to be a member Big Grin

Thank you very much for your reply. I have noticed dissatisfaction on this forum. Unfortunately I'm afraid I cannot leave yet as I have some issues to address, although I am finding this place very depressing. You may be happy but look on here at how sad and depressed people are. Jesus, it's rubbing off on me. I'm usually bubbly and happy, yet last nite I was weeping after being on here become everyone is so negative. Confused I have no hat!
15-06-2015, 04:32 PM
This poster is a spammer:
(12-05-2015 07:00 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  Hi just wanted to say I had probably the best reading I ever had with Miriam last night. I made made made made sure I gave NOTHING away plus this was a whole new subject I had and she knew straight away. She linked in with spirit and was so accurate it was scary. Anyone looking for a reading try her or Kent lol. His voice doesn't match his pic so when he answered he was this gravel voiced older American man. He was good too but I had to get him to explain when he said things were sitting on top of my head! Hah hah once he explained I understood ( apparently it meant that this was going to take place imminently) but we impose so good. Anyone had any other readers from this site? I have only tried three now.

How come this is allowed on here???
15-06-2015, 05:53 PM
(15-06-2015 04:32 PM)Gomez Wrote:  This poster is a spammer:
(12-05-2015 07:00 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  Hi just wanted to say I had probably the best reading I ever had with Miriam last night. I made made made made sure I gave NOTHING away plus this was a whole new subject I had and she knew straight away. She linked in with spirit and was so accurate it was scary. Anyone looking for a reading try her or Kent lol. His voice doesn't match his pic so when he answered he was this gravel voiced older American man. He was good too but I had to get him to explain when he said things were sitting on top of my head! Hah hah once he explained I understood ( apparently it meant that this was going to take place imminently) but we impose so good. Anyone had any other readers from this site? I have only tried three now.

The problem with here is that no one can keep a positive thread positive, that's what makes it so depressing. There are loads of negative threads that people can jump on because people have been mis led with readers but Star111 wanted to share some nice uplifting news and we should all be happy for her and keep it that way so the next person will share something nice also. No wonder Gomez feels depressed!!
15-06-2015, 06:23 PM
(15-06-2015 05:53 PM)curious2 Wrote:  
(15-06-2015 04:32 PM)Gomez Wrote:  This poster is a spammer:

The problem with here is that no one can keep a positive thread positive, that's what makes it so depressing. There are loads of negative threads that people can jump on because people have been mis led with readers but Star111 wanted to share some nice uplifting news and we should all be happy for her and keep it that way so the next person will share something nice also. No wonder Gomez feels depressed!!

I'm sorry for being depressed curious2, it's unforgivable to bring down the morale of the forum. However, I'm now finding myself even more depressed after your comments. I'm feeling a little confused: when you say "keeping a positive thread positive" are you referring to spamming or threads that only praise readers??? I'm sorry curious2, but I have no good news. Yes, I have noted Star111 and witchespotion indeed have news that they should feel uplifted about, but I have seen no more genuine positivity on this forum apart from the psychics and spammers. Indeed, you curious have shown yourself up to be very disagreeable and miserable. People are anxious waiting for false predictions to come through.

I am feeling rather as if I'm being ordered to say what you and your friends feel is applicable on this forum. Curious2, I cannot and will not condone spamming even if you do. especially when you see how sad everyone on here is.
15-06-2015, 06:42 PM
I think this forum can be depressing for people who are hanging on for predictions to happen. This is the only place that honest feedback for readers is available and for those who are just starting out having readings it may save them a fortune.
15-06-2015, 06:53 PM
Gomez, this forum was once a lovely place, where people shared experiences and gave each other support. It's no longer like that. Full of very rude people, who are extremely negative - yet still continue to use psychics to slate them.
I think the more reading around you do, the more curious's comments will make sense x
15-06-2015, 07:37 PM
(15-06-2015 06:53 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Gomez, this forum was once a lovely place, where people shared experiences and gave each other support. It's no longer like that. Full of very rude people, who are extremely negative - yet still continue to use psychics to slate them.
I think the more reading around you do, the more curious's comments will make sense x

very true and so many good valuable people gone too. i only come here and there . too many haters ,too many who vote others negatively as their lifes are empty and sad ..I don't care about ratings anyways lol
15-06-2015, 08:57 PM
(15-06-2015 06:53 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Gomez, this forum was once a lovely place, where people shared experiences and gave each other support. It's no longer like that. Full of very rude people, who are extremely negative - yet still continue to use psychics to slate them.

Star111, why are you being so nasty to me? I have given honest feedback and I DO NOT have readings any more. I have slated nobody except for the psychics and the spammer. This is my thread, it is not I that is rude, it is you and curious2 pressurizing me what I can post. You say you are supporting one another yet you insult me!

It is terrible that I am not allowed to utter a word. This is why the forum is so depressing and negative. Star111, are you a psychic yourself??? The reason I say this is because you show no compassion, you insist that this board was a friendly place, yet when I've viewed this place as a guest it has been nothing but bickering and miserable people because everybody upset waiting for their predictions to come through, that you know as well as me Star111, that they won't, will they??

Why do you attack me because I am sad. Your remarks Star111 and curious2 have made me feel more depressed than ever now. I feel that I'm being victimised because I speak the truth. This forum is not a pleasant place to be if one doesn't fit in with the psychics who are running this forum.