Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
daligan laura pin 4775
16-06-2015, 10:20 PM
daligan laura pin 4775
I used to like laura daligan. she is likeable and had many good reviews.

tonight I wanted to send a text when i heard laura and charlotte( the silly presenter) saying oh no give her more as if for reading ...then laura replied sarcastically saying : oh no that was only £0.10 of your reading and you paid £1.50..

so that how they laugh at us ..I hate to think what they say off camera
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: daligan laura pin 4775
Laura read for me not much materialised (love & work news) and I was so hopeful. As for ridiculing us viewers it may be they get less paid so cant me bothered to read properly. i have heard they don't pay expenses and stuff so many psychics stopped coming, show is going down the hill fast now
16-06-2015, 10:55 PM
(16-06-2015 10:20 PM)CLARITY2015 Wrote:  I used to like laura daligan. she is likeable and had many good reviews.

tonight I wanted to send a text when i heard laura and charlotte( the silly presenter) saying oh no give her more as if for reading ...then laura replied sarcastically saying : oh no that was only £0.10 of your reading and you paid £1.50..

so that how they laugh at us ..I hate to think what they say off camera

I just switched over, reckon Laura had a few as incoherent speech and Charlotte giggling all the time .its drink or something else but Laura is not herself tonight, pulling funny faces too
17-06-2015, 12:33 AM
I noticed Laura didn't look her usual self tonight - she looked a bit wild lol-