Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
a different view point does not equate to negativity
20-06-2015, 10:49 AM
a different view point does not equate to negativity
ok I can understand that some on here might take my skepticism of psychics as negativity. However I do not come on here to simply bash psychics with no experience. i had all the readings, all the false promises, all the time dates being missed and then being moved. i truly believed as I believed they all knew what they were doing. Then I moved to perhaps a few knew what they were doing. In the last few months I have come to the understanding that the future is unpredictable and I am glad about that. There are psychics on here posting 4 letter profanities in threads, when i see that and think these were the sort of people i relied on for future predictions, it makes me disappointed in myself. I am not critical of those that are still deluded because I was deluded for a long period. But if I reject something that someone else accepts it is not negativity, if it was then I might say to posters on here why are you so negative towards my skepticism, which is ridiculous. There are countless people who have been deceived by the psychic world, read the fairy tale testimonials that say i will update when it happens, there is never an update because it never happens. Just because you have accepted that something is not real does not make you negative, the only time I was truly negative was when I was having copious readings. The place of readings is a very dark place, you only realise it when you step into the light and end the destructive behaviour.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2015, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 11:42 AM by Gilly.)
RE: a different view point does not equate to negativity
This is one of the best posts I have seen on this forum. There is not anything negative in what you have written just total honesty spoken from experience.
I know I come across as harsh and bitter but I am not. I just cannot stand to see readers coming on here trying to belittle people who have learnt lesson and just want to warn others. The word negative is bandied about a lot but the truth of the matter is it's because there is money involved.
When I say readers I mean just that, psychics do not need to justify themselves.
20-06-2015, 11:52 AM
and remember this is a change of heart delivered by experience
20-06-2015, 04:30 PM
The beautiful thing about the human race is the fact that everyone of us individual and unique.. as such we will all have differing beliefs, differing experiences, differing ideas... and more importantly differing opinions and view points.

It would be such a boring world if we all thought the same.... sadly, in groups like these, and in the real world... differing opinions bring out the worst in **some** people and anything **different** is then seen as bad, or negative, or wrong etc etc

We are all defined by our own experiences... and this shapes our beliefs and opinions.

I don't always agree with your posts YEICBH... but they are always interesting with valid points made..... :-)
20-06-2015, 09:06 PM
I know you have spent a lifetime being spiritual and my own personal belief is not in tended to belittle yours as I know you would understand. There are plenty on here who truly believe and good luck to them is what I say IM.
21-06-2015, 03:49 PM
yourexiscomingbackhonest what a great post! Thank you.
You seem to have a lot of experience and I am sure I and others would benefit from your advice and help, you have been there and manage to breake free!.
Is not always easy to stop with these readings, some of us are addicted to them I was at some point adicted to having daily readings on Kooma.
If you want to help people please be more compasionate in your statement , been harsh and quite negative does not help me to see the light and break free.
Thanks

(20-06-2015 10:49 AM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  ok I can understand that some on here might take my skepticism of psychics as negativity. However I do not come on here to simply bash psychics with no experience. i had all the readings, all the false promises, all the time dates being missed and then being moved. i truly believed as I believed they all knew what they were doing. Then I moved to perhaps a few knew what they were doing. In the last few months I have come to the understanding that the future is unpredictable and I am glad about that. There are psychics on here posting 4 letter profanities in threads, when i see that and think these were the sort of people i relied on for future predictions, it makes me disappointed in myself. I am not critical of those that are still deluded because I was deluded for a long period. But if I reject something that someone else accepts it is not negativity, if it was then I might say to posters on here why are you so negative towards my skepticism, which is ridiculous. There are countless people who have been deceived by the psychic world, read the fairy tale testimonials that say i will update when it happens, there is never an update because it never happens. Just because you have accepted that something is not real does not make you negative, the only time I was truly negative was when I was having copious readings. The place of readings is a very dark place, you only realise it when you step into the light and end the destructive behaviour.
21-06-2015, 05:45 PM
People in an addictive reading cycle cannot accept help as they believe in what they are being told and this keeps them in the dark place. Eventually help only comes from within, for over 2 years I truly believed, i got absolute guarantees from some of the best readers out there. Eventually I woke up and understood that i had simply been delaying my grieving by living in a fantasy world. In those 2 and a bit years no-one could have helped because I did not want it. Once again even though you keep repeating it, I will say I am not negative, saying believing in readings is fantasy, is not negative, on the contrary it is quite realistic.
21-06-2015, 05:49 PM
oh dear the ratings troll has had a panic attack ;-)
21-06-2015, 06:05 PM
Yeicbh - what a fab post & I agree not negative at all. I'm not sure where I am just now with readings, definitely not where I was, the difference for me is that there are some small things that have happened the way readers have said.....mainly to do with work. As Gaby said could this just be down to statistics....quite possibly. Or could it be down to the fact that nobody can ever tell what another person in your life will do, there's too many variables.
21-06-2015, 06:11 PM
I do feel sympathy for people yes/nostuck in such a traumatic cycle, I was there and the dependency can be overwhelming, small things always happen because small things are quite easy to predict, the big stuff i am afraid you will wait a lifetime for.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  negativity is not cool Alice Cooper 10 1,244 08-11-2015 04:34 PM
Last Post: janaan