Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think it's time to call it a day:
21-06-2015, 07:14 PM
I think it's time to call it a day:
I've enjoyed being a member on this forum for the past 16 months. There are some lovely people on here and it's so nice to see that we give each other support. I like the honest feedback given here .
What I don't like is the way some of the members continue to write cruel nasty ratings on my page. I've never done anything that would merit that type of insult - now I'm beginning to find it beyond the joke as well as a nasty pm put in my box last year that upset me.
It really is a shame, I don't know what kicks some members get out of doing this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: I think it's time to call it a day:
seriously only trolls use the ratings to continually berate people. Today I got 3 negative ratings from someone I have never interacted with before in my life. Do not give into them, no-one even looks at the ratings, but when I did I was told I was mentally ill, an undercover psychic and a liar and cheat. Stay around.
21-06-2015, 07:23 PM
also Icemaiden runs this site according to the troll raters
21-06-2015, 07:31 PM
Hi Noble

Please don't let other people chase you off the site. There are genuine people worth sticking around for. Like yeicbh said, nobody looks at the ratings, don't allow these ppl to have any control. X
21-06-2015, 07:43 PM
Thanks everyone Heart
21-06-2015, 07:46 PM
ery critical and not very appreciative yet expects a good recommendations .very odd individual
Noble Hunertus is her second profile on this forum
big troublemaker with split persona
well known undercover psychic
another liar & cheat!

These are some of the ratings i got, including being you -)
21-06-2015, 11:05 PM
Omg don't let them push you away from this site where you have had so much fun and enjoyment! Screw 'em! And don't give them the satisfaction.

I only started in March of this year I think and I've got a few negative reputation comments which is exactly the same as what they accuse everyone of being....a psychic, a liar a cheat working for a company etc. it's just rubbish hostile nonsense and I don't think you should let them win.

Stay.
21-06-2015, 11:42 PM
I know it is hard not to but please don't take it to heart. It is just a couple of sad people who go under many user names.
Take a look at my ratings, there are pages and pages.Big Grin
It makes you realise some people have no life at all.
22-06-2015, 01:41 AM
Take no notice

On my account that was mistakenly banned for spamming I had one person mass post negative ratings every time I posted anything... and some of them were just evil... on this one i have had someone say the same old shite that I am a psychic in disguise.. which I am not but they say things they know will annoy, upset, or cause maximum hurt, because they are damaged people who seek to damage others.... if ignored, the only person they are hurting is themselves... I mean they have this whole forum to be part of, and they seek to target certain people and attempt to upset them.. I find it really sad to be honest.

Noble.... just let it fly over your head and continue to post :-)
22-06-2015, 08:06 AM
Noble, everyone's right .. just let it fly over your head .. If you let it get you down these trolls have won.. I personally think they should stop these ratings on members profiles, they serve no purpose and just lead to negativity..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is this the ghostliest photobomb of all time? dormammu 1 253 20-03-2017 07:42 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
  Time to go agoodpsychic 2 634 28-08-2016 09:12 PM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  My all time top 7 and /worst 5 psychics iamacolincookfan 44 25,566 15-03-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Christmas full moon to arrive for 1st time since 1977 Mediums Now 3 322 12-12-2015 01:25 AM
Last Post: Sabbie
  About time the psychics have their say Mitzi 14 2,020 03-08-2015 10:29 AM
Last Post: Yogabunny
  Please read before you call a "psychic" asking if your ex will return. Lois123 42 18,652 18-09-2014 12:27 PM
Last Post: ally
  This time I really am gone iamacolincookfan 6 1,048 08-08-2014 12:47 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
  pt new time and shop gabriel 0 690 01-07-2013 05:27 PM
Last Post: gabriel
  Time frame moha 7 3,273 21-06-2012 12:11 PM
Last Post: flamered