Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Shelly any predictions come true?
27-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Psychic Shelly any predictions come true?
As the title says...what are your experiences and has anything she said come to pass?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Psychic Shelly any predictions come true?
Just ego over prediction.
27-06-2015, 08:55 PM
One reading years ago and nothing whatsoever.
27-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Her prediction didn't happen.

Her markers, although quite detailed could really happen to anyone. I did get some markers but they didn't signify anything.

Nice lady though and gave good advice. I've heard she has been successful for other people though!
28-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Well time will tell I suppose. Me and my friend both had an email reading from her. She would have no way of knowing we were friends. Both replies were exact with names and dates and other details. I thought mine was amazing so I talked my friend into getting one just to compare and she was just as specific for her too!

Can't comment on the outcome cos not supposed to happen yet but I have had one marker. I think there's something in it but the jury is still out until things play out (or not) as the case may be x
28-06-2015, 10:13 AM
seriously so bad when i got a reading, everything opposite happened, those markers are a clever marketing ploy to get you to call again, i cannot remember one single person on here saying she got it right, steer clear, i say this from experience.
28-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Thank you. No I won't call again Im more sensible than that lol. Will just bear in mind what was said and let things unfold as they're meant to. Above all else, psychics or not I do believe in fate and my motto. "Everything is ok, everything is as it should be and everything happens for a reason" .
30-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Thank you. I know what you mean about her having something but not sure what. Her reading was a one question email so the topic was obviously very specific to what I had asked but it does concern another person so there's a massive chance things won't pan out because of other people's interference/free will. Time will tell I guess.

Her reading is by far the most detailed and specific I have had compared to psychic sofa and kooma readers. Some have been good but others total rubbish.

The person that blew me away a few months ago was a lady named Jo Lister. I spoke to her in May and it was from that point that I kind of got swept away with the phone lines and I wish I hadn't because I just refer to her reading in the end anyway. And in fact she did warn me to be careful with finances and not to overindulge.

There is a well known medium local to me named Steve Holbrook. My sister has been to one of his evening shows. I looked on his website and he doesn't do private readings but recommended a few others and that is where I found Jo.

She didn't ask my full name or date of birth. Nothing at all. She didn't ask me what I wanted to know about. I just rang and she spoke non stop about things and just seemed to know stuff. I gave absolutely nothing away.

She knew my mum had passed. She knew I have a boy and a girl and their ages. She knew I had lost a baby. She knew how ill I was in my pregnancies and that I am a single mother on benefits and don't work at the moment. She also described my children and their personalities.

She told me without any asking that my relationship at the moment is not good and an area for concern. She explained the thought processes of my ex as he left and she said things would stay silent for quite a long time but in July there would be a change and by September we would be back together.

Shelly said the same. Autumn back together if I want it lol

It has brought me comfort but I'm not naive enough to pin all my hopes on it. It certainly will be amazing if it all comes true!

I just can't fathom how she knew all those things!! Lol
30-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Wow that reader sounds amazing! To know all of that!

At the hairdressers I go to, the stylist said that she had a reading with a local lady who actually could describe word for word how her boyfriend died in a different country 15 years earlier! Creepy.

Miserable. What about Matilda? Do you still get readings with her?

I remember Shelly seemed a lovely lady
30-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Yes I thought she was amazing too. She lives in Devon and I'm in West Yorkshire. She had no personal details at all so there's no way she could know anything. And she only had my voice to go on. No eye contact or body language. It was quite freaky and even more so if what she said comes true. The bit about finances already has.

I'm embarrassed to say but I have had a massive phone bill come in (silly silly me) and Ive had to rearrange some other bills and savings to cover it. Won't be making that mistake again!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Predictions Rachel212 6 514 01-07-2017 12:35 AM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  Update. Predictions came true. Kind of. PurpleShimmer3 114 9,741 08-03-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: rachel 1151
  Psychic shelly anything come true after the markers jaks111 25 2,881 03-01-2016 02:59 PM
Last Post: Green Velvet
  The things that came true ... lilone 21 2,171 15-12-2015 08:40 AM
Last Post: Mistique1
  Has anyone had a reading that come true Killer bee 14 2,855 11-12-2015 12:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  My Advice for those over relying upon psychic predictions yourexiscomingbackhonest 56 6,038 23-10-2015 01:08 PM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Psychic Readings and Predictions, decoding, interpriation jmpsychicservices 3 927 12-10-2014 05:20 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  has anyone ever had a reading come true? Elle36 2 1,193 26-06-2014 12:25 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices
  Have your readings come true? Blair 17 4,799 09-04-2013 05:23 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  has anyone ever had a love reading that came true qaz 19 6,329 03-11-2012 01:14 AM
Last Post: GemGirl