Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just being curious about yellow butterflies - care to share your thoughts anyone?
02-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Just being curious about yellow butterflies - care to share your thoughts anyone?
Hi all,

It's been a long long time since I posted a thread, but something weird (not in a creepy way) has beeen happening recently. Randomly, while I'm on my way to somewhere, I'll see a yellow butterfly flutter by. Now as I say, this has been happening quite frequently and quite randomly for the past month.

One logic, could definitely be that it is a coincidence, or that the town has been swarmed by yellow butterflies (that is possible, right?). However, I also couldnot help but wonder if I'm missing some greater significance? Just so you guys know, I'm contemplating a huge change in my life within the next month or so. So could this be some sort of a message or a sign?

Please do leave me your thought in this issue, if you have any. Ciao.

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Just being curious about yellow butterflies - care to share your thoughts anyone?
Hi Browneyes.

The appearance of multiple butterfly's usually means a change coming for you, a major transformation is about to take place in your life. Butterfly's usually have a very positive spiritual energy around them so in answer to your concern I would say the ending of one phase of your life and a new positive one will begin.

Quite often white butterfly's relate to spirits, that has often been the case. Yellow is about communications, a busy time ahead for you whilst you prepare for that transformation.

I hope this helps. X
03-07-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Just being curious about yellow butterflies - care to share your thoughts anyone?
Thanks Alesha! X

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  any thoughts on star venus or pretaa on ps samira421 0 383 16-03-2016 07:26 PM
Last Post: samira421
  share your experiences here lindamars 2 708 03-02-2015 10:51 AM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Some thoughts on readings Pomegranategirl 26 4,399 08-06-2014 11:33 AM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  10 of cups - your thoughts please... Lxx 9 4,227 09-10-2012 01:03 AM
Last Post: Dolly2468
  Do readers share information on their clients? Dolly2468 8 2,611 13-07-2012 03:23 PM
Last Post: hopeful