Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Dominic Psychicsofa
03-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Dominic Psychicsofa
Has anyone ever had a reading of Dominic on psychicsofa?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Dominic Psychicsofa
'fraid so!
Was not particularly outstanding and the predictions given, well as always nothing materialised.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
04-07-2015, 02:30 PM
i didn't find anything remarkable about dominic, i can't remember if anything significant materialised, if so, it would have been something very small not exciting or worth mentioning,
24-07-2015, 03:41 PM
its only when you look down the forum do you realise how many you may of spoken to over years, but i suppose if you average one a month for several years you would knotch up quite a few different readers..and i have spoken to this guy.. again..i will only leave a feedback on here if i thought he was worth a call ..I wouldnt knock him as i think he did get a few things right back then but i do have to say my readings are mostly on practical issues such as work and moves etc...i cant comment for love predictions coming true...but sometimes the fellas are good at taking things back to the bones...but on the whole i prefer my female readers..
27-10-2015, 06:44 PM
i called Dominic today now (27/10/15)as he predicted some thing for me strongly will happen now adays (he predicted in few months back reading)i told him nothing happen at all,no communication 4rm my man,no contact,he said contact is still there any time,im wonder why there is no movement when he feel or sees things very deeply or closely?ofcourse it upsets me always ,even he now adays very busy in PS hard to caught him,i dont know is he right in predictions manifest for others caz for me his predictions never ever manifest since im using him(march 2013.)

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
27-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Thought I'd try this reader following reading his reviews, I have to say very disappointing, far to many question and far to much guess work not for me sorry predictions didn't happen but the complete opposite did. Very saddened.
27-10-2015, 10:26 PM
Dominic is way off in his prediction 4rm many of us,but still he is always busy in PS,hard to caught him,very impressing,

22-07-2016, 01:57 PM
he's a good reader. I actually had a reading with him in the past and predictions came through. just had a reading with him and was very accurate. he's a great reader, but he's very practical and logical (which is what I like) I hate those hippy fairy spiritualist. So I suppose if you are looking for something spiritual he may not be for you.
22-07-2016, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2016 04:43 PM by janaan.)
@sweepie
good to know that Dominic predicions manifest for u,but sadly i never get any predictions right 4rm him even in simple yes or no question he gave me wrong answer(and it was nothing spiritual 4rm him it was juss love related reading)i 1st start reading with him back in 2012,but till feb 2016 none of his predictions ever manifest so i stop using him now,caz its waste of my money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychicsofa Marina Talksun 87 11,303 19-06-2017 06:44 AM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave
  Psychicsofa testimonials alf0406 129 56,621 07-12-2016 06:12 PM
Last Post: sweepie
  Pearl from Psychicsofa Peace 34 6,692 07-05-2015 10:06 AM
Last Post: Green Velvet