Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi, i'm Humphrey
04-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi, i'm Humphrey
Thought I'd start a thread to make an introduction. i'm not exactly new to the forum, was a member in 2010 not long after the forum opened. Decided to make a new account as i don't have that past email address any more or the password. I'm a guy who's interests include psychic research, psychology and anything of a spiritual nature. Fact is my work and business are very closely connected with psychology and research for businesses and universities. My first name is Humphrey, but my sir name is definitely not pumphrey lol. I've been meaning to get back on this forum for some time, not been possible as expanding my business has kept me busy and has been my prior concern. i have readings mainly for guidance and research on people. People i find so interesting. May we share some interesting posts together.Hope there's a few more guys on board, it used to be a female domain. haha only kidding.
xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Hi, i'm Humphrey
Hi Humphrey Pumphrey Welcome to this site Hope you are not too negative we need more positive people on here.
04-07-2015, 10:30 PM
Thank you pink pearl for such a very lovely warm welcome. I hope i can bring some positive and honest posts to the forum.
05-07-2015, 09:38 AM
I am afraid there are very few positive people on this forum because many have been ripped off by psychics and still wait for answers that will never come. I have only been a member on here a short time myself.
05-07-2015, 06:56 PM
(05-07-2015 09:38 AM)Deadly Nightshade Wrote:  I am afraid there are very few positive people on this forum because many have been ripped off by psychics and still wait for answers that will never come. I have only been a member on here a short time myself.
Welcome Humphrey, someone who can give balanced views through experience is so much needed on this forum. I joined in 2011 and rarely posts nowadays. It used to be great reading the good and not so good feedback but nowadays those who have not had good experiences can leave some very career damaging comments even about the readers we know are not charlatans and have predicted well for others. We can hide behind our alias but they can't. No I am not psychic and I completely understand how easily it is to get ripped off. However, I put a question mark when someone says that they have used many different readers and they ALL got it wrong. Why do you and Pink Pearl think that some people have predictions happen for them yet others have none come true from the same readers no matter how many times they speak to them?
05-07-2015, 06:58 PM
(05-07-2015 09:38 AM)Deadly Nightshade Wrote:  I am afraid there are very few positive people on this forum because many have been ripped off by psychics and still wait for answers that will never come. I have only been a member on here a short time myself.
Welcome Humphrey, someone who can give balanced views through experience is so much needed on this forum. I joined in 2011 and rarely posts nowadays. It used to be great reading the good and not so good feedback but nowadays those who have not had good experiences can leave some very career damaging comments even about the readers we know are not charlatans and have predicted well for others. We can hide behind our alias but they can't. No I am not psychic and I completely understand how easily it is to get ripped off. However, I put a question mark when someone says that they have used many different readers and they ALL got it wrong. Why do you and Pink Pearl think that some people have predictions happen for them yet others have none come true from the same readers no matter how many times they speak to them?
05-07-2015, 07:31 PM
I am so so sorry if I have offended you curious2, it was not my intention. I only speak as I find, have had many readings yet perhaps you curious2 can explain why my dreams are shattered as I believed what readers had told me. Are you trying to say that everything "is my fault" because I trusted psychics and believed in them because they validated my situation?

It is good curios2 and pink pearl that you have had many successes with readers. I do not understand why curious2 you are being so harsh on me as I try to tell people what my true experiences have been!
05-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Welcome Humphrey, will be good to read your experiences.
For myself I can positively say I have learned my lesson and do not use the phone lines any more. This does not mean I do not believe that some people are psychic because I know there are but not many genuine psychics work on the phone lines. I share my experience on here to help others who are just starting out with readings as this is a positive thing to do.
I do like your user name it made me smile.
05-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Can I just say that it all depends on the connection. Some people are easier to connect with than others and I always feel if the connection is good then spirit comes through more readily.
05-07-2015, 10:25 PM
People on here should be allowed o voice an opinion based on their experience, if they have had countless good readings it will be positive and if they have been scammed by the phoney psychics it will be negative. I had a really tedious and unfunny troll telling me and others by PM that I need to see the Samaritans, even though I have not had a reading in 2 years and my ex left 5 years ago and I moved on some time ago. Bellendatrix Yawn.