Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Fairs:
08-07-2015, 11:28 AM
Psychic Fairs:
I have been meaning to start thread on the subject of Psychic Fairs, but as i am very poor on technology had difficulty making a thread, this is my second one, couldn't remember how I did first one.

My point is that although I have had so many poor telephone readings from companies such as: Psychic Sofa, Sky Tv, Kooma, Psychic Magic and Paul the Seer, all of them very bad readers who told me what I wanted to hear, things that never came true which has left me vulnerable, depressed even more now as I pinned my hopes on these psychics words of wisdom, that I truly trusted and believed.

Nobody here has ever given reference to Psychic Fairs, I have also visited many of these and my god, they are so expensive. I was charged £35 by the last one I visited who was advertised as a renowned clairvoyant, was given a very poor reading that lasted the maximum of 10 mins, it was sugary and sweet. The other stalls I have visited to this prior were equally as expensive and bad, yet some have the advertisement on their table: "as seen on TV!"

Psychic phone lines and Mind, Body and Spirit fairs I have personally experienced the same poor standard as phone lines. I really feel the whole standard of psychic practice needs to be addressed. How can they all get things so wrong? That is the question that is burning on my lips. I have been told by one member here "that they can't ALL have got it wrong!" But sorry for those that are firm believers: "Yes they did!"

This is why I'm in such a sad state. I have been to readers on free index such as Yona Farrell and also described as an International Fortune Teller who has been wrong. Paul the Seer and his team of readers were absolute crap. I see there are many people on here who speak so highly of some readers, then is it just me they can't get a link with? As so many of you are more than happy with your lot!

If anybody has visited MBS fairs, would love to hear your verdict. I found the stall clairvoyants every inch as bad as the phone reader and very expensive.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: Psychic Fairs:
no it is not just you, nobody on here posts about a massive prediction coming true, you get job changes, happens all the time, signing papers, not unusual, meet an old friend, not astounding, these are predictions you could get that require no psychic ability, I guess the future is meant to be untold, if spirit could not be bothered to forewarn us about the 6 million Jews Hitler was about to murder I doubt they have someone's ex at the top of their list.
08-07-2015, 11:50 AM
(08-07-2015 11:40 AM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  no it is not just you, nobody on here posts about a massive prediction coming true, you get job changes, happens all the time, signing papers, not unusual, meet an old friend, not astounding, these are predictions you could get that require no psychic ability, I guess the future is meant to be untold, if spirit could not be bothered to forewarn us about the 6 million Jews Hitler was about to murder I doubt they have someone's ex at the top of their list.

That is so true when things are brought into perspective. Also the recent massacres abroad where innocent victims have been gunned down. You would assume at least one of these so gifted psychics/mediums would have picked this up if only to warn people. When you look at things in that way I guess the return of an ex wouldn't be high on spirits agenda!
08-07-2015, 12:41 PM
I find MBS fairs so ego based that it ruins the experience... everyone is world famous, everyone is full of ego..

However I went to one a couple of years ago and had a reading with someone called Jan Harris I think..... it was 25 quid so not too expensive, and I attempted to steer the reading in a sense as I was adamant I was moving to Wales... she was quite sure I wouldn't be, and that if I moved it would be close to where I am now, if I moved at all... she said a lot of other things that didn't really make much sense at the time, but 2 years down the line a lot of it makes sense. I guess the moral is don't attempt to steer a reading to what you want to hear and let the psychic actually read lol.... a fair amount of what she has said has come to pass over the past couple of years.
08-07-2015, 09:58 PM
I think Psychic Fayres are like everything else, they can be hit and miss regarding readings. A few years ago i had an amazing reading from a young lady psychometrist at a mbs fair. I can't remember her full name, i believe her first name was Fiona, a scottish lady i remember. she was about 25.00 i think approx. Picked up the description of my future partner, her birthmark etc. Described where i was living, the street an my work and my new business i would be embarking on and so much more. It's the luck of the draw.
19-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Psychic Fairs are being investigated furtherExclamation
19-07-2015, 06:41 PM
i've done a few mind, body & spirit fairs in my time. I would never do them again because the psychic readers are so damned competitive. It really is a horrible atmosphere at times... i know they're a rip off because i've had clients complain about the price and slap dash speedy readings they've experienced..
26-07-2015, 11:17 PM
About eight of years ago I decided to put myself out there and what better way than joining the psychic fair circuit. I was dedicated to deepening my connection with spirit -- developing and fine-tuning my skills as a medium; and connecting with like-minded people.

I was excited - nervous and had no idea what to expect so I just dived in and hoped for the best.

When I reflect on my experiences that year only one thing stands out and that’s “competition”. I was surprised at how competitive this field is. I presume – because we’re all Clairvoyant/Mediums who’s main objective is to bring communications from spirit and shine light and love everywhere we go – that events would be filled with peace, love and a sense of community and cooperation. However, that was not the case. With each fair I attended my energy – and positive expectations of the psychic community – dropped lower and lower.

I don’t get the whole competition thing. For one thing, we’re all different -- our gifts and talents are very different – so comparing ourselves to other is a recipe for disaster. I truly believe we’re all needed in our own way and for our own talents and there is enough for all of us. Enough clients, enough studio space -- enough money, enough of whatever we need-
27-07-2015, 10:30 AM
(26-07-2015 11:17 PM)Enrico Wrote:  About eight of years ago I decided to put myself out there and what better way than joining the psychic fair circuit. I was dedicated to deepening my connection with spirit -- developing and fine-tuning my skills as a medium; and connecting with like-minded people.

I was excited - nervous and had no idea what to expect so I just dived in and hoped for the best.

When I reflect on my experiences that year only one thing stands out and that’s “competition”. I was surprised at how competitive this field is. I presume – because we’re all Clairvoyant/Mediums who’s main objective is to bring communications from spirit and shine light and love everywhere we go – that events would be filled with peace, love and a sense of community and cooperation. However, that was not the case. With each fair I attended my energy – and positive expectations of the psychic community – dropped lower and lower.

I don’t get the whole competition thing. For one thing, we’re all different -- our gifts and talents are very different – so comparing ourselves to other is a recipe for disaster. I truly believe we’re all needed in our own way and for our own talents and there is enough for all of us. Enough clients, enough studio space -- enough money, enough of whatever we need-

Nice to see you back Enrico, hope you continue to share your interesting posts. X
27-07-2015, 01:14 PM
yes the ego grows with these fairs..we have a circuit here of readers who do these fairs the prices go up and the quality goes down..I would never have a reading at one of these fairs again...or in fact have much interest in going either...very poor and even worse than the phone lines for a conveyor belt system...i really do feel your best bet for receiving genuine messages is to join a spiritual church locally and enjoy participating in the services and the messages...and if you have a gift sharing your gift in this way. Any yes clients will come if you are meant to read for them..and payment also comes but it comes more when you want to give back more than you take...