Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
Tracey M on P sofa.
23-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Tracey M on P sofa.
Hi all.

Would like to know if anybody has had a reading with Tracey M? Interested in anybody's genuine opinion. Thanks Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Tracey M on P sofa.
Hi I had a reading with her last month. She was very nice. She spoke very very fast! Lol.

She picked up on a lot and was straight in there with information. It's a bit early to say if prediction is true though she did say contact late June early July and well we're late July now aren't we Sad

I did think she seemed very genuine though. Certainly didn't waffle or anything x
23-07-2015, 08:26 PM
(23-07-2015 08:19 PM)Purple shimmer Wrote:  Hi I had a reading with her last month. She was very nice. She spoke very very fast! Lol.

She picked up on a lot and was straight in there with information. It's a bit early to say if prediction is true though she did say contact late June early July and well we're late July now aren't we Sad

I did think she seemed very genuine though. Certainly didn't waffle or anything x

Thank you Purple Shimmer x
23-07-2015, 08:36 PM
I had a reading with her during a frenzy last Sept/Oct, a lovely lady and very confident with her predictions but none came through...sorry Sad
23-07-2015, 08:58 PM
I had a reading about 8 months ago with Tracy M. She was very nice, down to earth a little intimidating. I can't really say that her predictions came through, I've had better.
23-07-2015, 11:40 PM
Nice but nothing happened
24-07-2015, 03:24 PM
if she was on and available she would be a reader i would chose over many of the others..i liked her.
24-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Hi guys... Had a reading with Tracey m last year...she was good i liked her style, only drawback she talked kinda fast for an american to understand... been cruising on the sofa site searching for this lady yet havent had any luck.. Do any of you guys know if she still works on that site?* Big Grin
24-07-2015, 09:03 PM
yes but i think she works in mornings.is that wrong time zone for you? .i have seen her a few times early morning..she has been on this week but was always busy when i looked...they are always so busy when you look lately...so many on readings..business must be great for whoever owns it.
24-07-2015, 09:55 PM
Thanks Yogabunny...because she's usually on line early mornings uk time thats probably the reason why ive missed her. thanks for putting me in the picture ill just have to try and catch her...Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 243 25,911 16-07-2017 02:45 AM
Last Post: sassy