Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Things haven't changed
27-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Things haven't changed
It must be at least 9 months since I previously logged on here. I never found this the most educational or interesting forum as the postings tended to be who was the best reading which after a while becomes quite tedious.

I really don't know why most of you are bothering about the need and must to have a reading on the phones. By the looks to things many of the previous members are no longer here which is good, I am surprised to find that there are yet still s few left of the same people on here who were here before still needing a reading. Surely the appeal of them should be gone now.

I've never come across anything like this in normal life. I'm sure there are people who can read but I fear not many. I too have noticed readers advertising themselves which happens. Trip advisers advertise there own hotels, Good reads the authors advertise there own books and of course readers advertise themselves all pretending to be members of the public. It's quite common, in fact I'd be quite amazed if this didn't take place.

Readings are all make believe and rubbish. I'm not a cynic in fact I'm sure there are existing mediums and clairvoyants who can get some bits of the future right. I find it sad that some of you are still on that endless search seeking a reader. And what if you do find one that's accurate? It wouldn't necessarily be what you want to hear.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Things haven't changed
this place is what it always was, desperate people hanging on to fanciful predictions until reality comes along and makes an unwelcome appearance, it never had its halcyon days, it is just as dead end today as it was 5 years ago,
28-07-2015, 02:01 PM
This forum will go down the plughole unless something that can hold people's interest can be injected into it. FFS, how many boring thread can go on about opinions on "The Chief Soothsayer" psychic!!!" A heated discussion will take place over the idiot with a few of his aliases revealing: "Never had a reading like it before, it's all coming true!!" Lol.

There's only so far threads can go. The forums boring, people clinging to a salesman's words and living they're lives by predictions. I the old days my mother would have to book a reading, there were fewer around, now they're everywhere advertised on the net. I guess the one good thing phone companies has done is to put people into employment. I'm lucky, I have a skill, but nothing was handed to me on a plate, I had to study for it. What Psychic Companies has done is to employ many single parents into work, these are women who possess no skills, probably been turned down for jobs in the past. They buy a pack of tarot cards with a book containing meanings and realise they can earn a living, probably more than your average paid worker for doing, really, nothing but giving advice to people on here who are desperate to hear something good.

May seem harsh, but that's the reality of it. This forum is now so boring as 60% of psychics are controlling this place. Can spot em a mile off, can you???

[i]“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
― Albert Schweitzer Cool

[Image: 80ba9eafb80a031abaf77b9ae53e786b.jpg]
28-07-2015, 06:22 PM
I totally agree Snow White

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  10 things to expect to hear from a psychic reading in relation to an ex iamacolincookfan 1 444 20-03-2017 07:44 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
  The things that came true ... lilone 21 2,009 15-12-2015 08:40 AM
Last Post: Mistique1
  the 7 things that could happen in order of likeliness from your relationship reading iamacolincookfan 5 1,159 18-10-2014 06:35 PM
Last Post: Maria123
  My Experience of psychics, myself, readers I use and key things to look out for jmpsychicservices 12 2,753 29-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Ten things to avoid in psychicreadings iamacolincookfan 0 576 15-06-2014 08:16 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  setting things straight (for those that dont know) chrisw316 38 4,067 05-05-2013 10:38 PM
Last Post: lolly