Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Nirvana Light
28-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Nirvana Light
I've never seen a thread about the readers from Nirvana Light - thought I'd introduce one.

Three to four years ago I went on a mad spree of readings. I'm ashamed to say I went through a lot of readers from different companies, spent a colossal fortune. One of the lines I used quite frequently in that mad obsession of mine was Nirvana Light.

The reader I used consistently was Magda. I found her very soothing, nice, like a friend to me at the time. She predicted such uplifting things for me, told me wonderful wonderful things in fact, that my ex would be back and still loved me. In my then state of mind I believed in the sweet fairy tales Magda told me.

At the end of a session my call was from £90 - £140. The reason for this was because when your pre-booked session ended the call would go onto premium rate cost. Magda really spun the calls out too to get her money's worth. At the end of it all she got every single detail completely wrong, mu ex married somebody else.

Never would I ring a psychic again. Learn from my bitter experience everyone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: Nirvana Light
I used to have readings on Nivana Light, they were notorious for switching onto the premium rate after your pre booked reading came to a close. It's about 2 years since I've had readings from them, I'm none to sure if they still go onto the premium rate after your reading has expired as there may have been strict regulations put in place since then.
I've had readings with Magda. Same here, her predictions just didnt happen. Angel Lights much better in my opinion.
29-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Hanging Pants, I'm so sorry to hear of your story, this does really bring it home to us the crooks and charlatans who take advantage of people when they're at their most vulnerable. This of course is to line the psychic companies greedy pockets.

I'm sure there are others who have gone through similar stories, yet warnings are posted here and yet people ignore this. Nirvana Light is one of the expensive premium rate numbers. It's absolutely disgusting to hear that this sort of shady practice has gone on with that particular company. It's despicable to keep the caller on the line at what: £1.53 per minute????

HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT??? What a disgusting way to earn a living.

[i]“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
― Albert Schweitzer Cool

[Image: 80ba9eafb80a031abaf77b9ae53e786b.jpg]
30-07-2015, 08:57 AM
yes i fell prey to this line years ago...they near enough save the dramatic line for when your time is coming to an end so that you will stay on for a few extra minutes and yes i can see how easily you could stay online for much longer when you are feeling vulnerable and person is telling you what you want to hear..my take on this is to stay away from the premium rate lines..of course stay away from all if you can, but do not think that because you are paying more you are getting a better psychic reading..and any readers who do this really should think about what they are doing to the vulnerable people who call in. If you have agreed to pay say £30 for a reading that should be all it costs you and the call should be cut off..having to put your card details in again or having time to press a few buttons on your phone as a cooling off period takes you out of zone..yes i have extended my psychic sofa call from time to time but never more than 10 minutes its a rule i stick to after being burnt so badly all those years ago with lines such as this one.
30-07-2015, 09:07 PM
I have myself have called PS on a premium line but I have my eye on the time all the time so I don't spend too much. With credit card readings it is good that Psychic Sofa only let you extend your call once .I know on Kooma you can extend it as many times as you like.
31-07-2015, 09:29 AM
I didnt know that Pink Pearl..thats good to know about PS...but still think those 1.53 a min lines should be banned unless you prebook a credit card reading for limited time..its extortionate costs to the caller...
31-07-2015, 11:24 AM
i think it's wrong the 1.53 a min lines, its unfair. i haven't had readings from Nirvana Light. As its some while since Hangingpands and Heavaenly Rose have used NL does anyone know if callers still go on to premium rate after the pre booked call has finished? Interesting to know. Pink pearl i have found with kooma when i've had readings on there if your not careful they'll let the call extend and extend. Ps your only allowed to extend once which is good.
31-07-2015, 12:31 PM
P S premium lines are 82p a minute not £1.53 like other lines.
27-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Nirvana light is a company i dont use, i have in the past , agree they are expensive. i know a few years ago i had a reading with a lady clairvoyatn on there who was brilliant, can't remember her name. i didn't go back because they are expensive but they are noted to have better readers on site. Sometimes we get what we pay for, does anyone use NL ?
25-11-2015, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2015 09:54 AM by Caroline.)
(29-07-2015 06:56 PM)agoodpsychic Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 08:54 PM)Hangingpants Wrote:  I've never seen a thread about the readers from Nirvana Light - thought I'd introduce one.

Three to four years ago I went on a mad spree of readings. I'm ashamed to say I went through a lot of readers from different companies, spent a colossal fortune. One of the lines I used quite frequently in that mad obsession of mine was Nirvana Light.

The reader I used consistently was Magda. I found her very soothing, nice, like a friend to me at the time. She predicted such uplifting things for me, told me wonderful wonderful things in fact, that my ex would be back and still loved me. In my then state of mind I believed in the sweet fairy tales Magda told me.

At the end of a session my call was from £90 - £140. The reason for this was because when your pre-booked session ended the call would go onto premium rate cost. Magda really spun the calls out too to get her money's worth. At the end of it all she got every single detail completely wrong, mu ex married somebody else.

Never would I ring a psychic again. Learn from my bitter experience everyone.

I do sympathise with what you've experienced, it is horrific how the bill can mount up when using a premium rate line. I don't know an awful lot about Nirvana Light, I tend to not use the expensive lines when I have a reading. I worked for psychic sofa for quite a few years, I don't any more. The readers on there never keep a caller unnecessarily on the phone. If a customer books a 20 min reading they have the option to extend but that's by your card, the service does not switch onto the premium rate line, besides, they're a lot cheaper to.
I think it's very bad when they do switch over to premium rate, it's sharp business and unfair to the caller. I'm jolly glad I've never worked for Nirvana Light. I did apply there many years ago but decided against it as they have set hours.
You'll always find that the expensive lines tend to employ there readers on a rota system, but the readers are usually better paid earring anything from 30/45p per min. If that is the case it's no wonder the readers keep the caller hanging on.
I wouldn't entertain that sort of practice at all. Thank god I'm out of the psychic industry now.
Years ago i used this line and psychic kept me on ages yes soothing kind but shatterd as i was calling 11.45pm she apologised for yawning got a coffee to keep awake. Telling me shed been at work all day and at end of psychic shift. The one thing i find appalling is no rules laws on this self employed work if sum1s joiner plumber they av to make declarations. Psychic should only be allowed on lines if not doing other jobs as they obviously are making £24 per hour (nirvana light as they get 40p per min)
The day job if full time should be enough even on minimun wage £7 hour they would av £250 min earnings per wk. Using the industry to fiddle pocket money is appalling wait till HMRC check em out. If a psychic is genuine spiritual person they would not lie cos of karma where are their genuine gifts. Also nirvana light and others av lotsa fake pics sadly what does it say. I say good for you leaving when u thought it unethical

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star Temple or Psychic Light Lu1111 1 218 07-07-2017 10:46 PM
Last Post: sarah1980
  Angel light any one? soulconnect 80 7,497 04-08-2016 05:43 PM
Last Post: Angela66
  Light Rose searching answers 6 2,312 26-07-2016 02:59 PM
Last Post: Elevatormusic
  Nirvana Light Dishonest Practice Green Velvet 10 1,174 12-11-2015 07:25 PM
Last Post: Green Velvet