Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Psychicsofa Marina
28-07-2015, 11:43 PM
Psychicsofa Marina
Has anyone had a reading of this lady, Marina pin 4291, she is very good an picks up so much but just wanted feedback from anyone else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2015, 09:05 AM
RE: Psychicsofa Marina
tempted but havent done so yet..another reader who is always busy...but i must stop saying that all readers who are busy are very good..another reader who is always busy and has great reviews was not so good for me...very wrong entirely..but also i think some of readers who are busy tell people what they want to hear...Sapphire who is supposed to be good..can be caught often enough but i think that may be because she is telling people truth and not what they want to hear...looking forward to hearing more feedback on Marina though...
29-07-2015, 03:02 PM
(28-07-2015 11:43 PM)Talksun Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading of this lady, Marina pin 4291, she is very good an picks up so much but just wanted feedback from anyone else?

I haven't tried Marina. But I'm sure she'll put your mind at ease and tell you your love, work, life will blossom in the coming months. And, if you choose to extend your reading I can guarantee she'll predict some more wonderful thingsBig Grin

[i]“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
― Albert Schweitzer Cool

[Image: 80ba9eafb80a031abaf77b9ae53e786b.jpg]
06-01-2016, 04:28 PM
I have just had a reading with his lady. I was drawn to her and I wasn't disappointed Yes she did talk quite slowly but I feel she was concentrating hard to get the correct information which to me was right.. Will tell you more when predictions happen.
06-01-2016, 06:39 PM
I had a reading with marina earlyish last year going by her reviews but sadly i found that the reading didn't flow. a lot of repetition and awkward silences, that at one point i thought she had hung up on me, very hard work trying to get answers it seemed to be me conducting the reading not the other way round like it should be. I was still confused when i put the phone down an ended up paying for another reading. i know i have choices and freewill, we all do but i didnt pay for a 20min reading to be told that over and over again. i think we all know that, maybe she didn't have a connection with me.
13-01-2016, 02:31 PM
another reader who always buxy when she comes online.very hard to get hold of her.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
15-01-2016, 03:12 PM
i have a reading with Marina(4291_,reading was good she picked lots of things around the guy in my life.gives predictions which are due to manifest soon(i,ll update here)but 1 thing is making me confused as when i listen all the readers(press 2)Marina voice is very young when she explaning her self,but when she actual read for me the voice was not that young it was totaly opposite 4rm her introduction voice,did some have same experience like me with her?caz if i go to the voice which is on her introduction and the person i talk(Marina)both were opposite 4rm each other i have no idea about it.any info about it?is that possible that intro person is different and actual reader is different?

15-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Maybe some one did it for her. That seems strange though I did not listen to her introduction I went straight to her. She does look young but spoke a lot of sense.
15-01-2016, 05:05 PM
so when you talk to marina her voice was young too?(sorry for asking)caz im still in confused about it,my reading was good no doubt but as if u listen to her intro she speaks very quickly but the marina i talked she was very slow in reading and defo 100% not this marina voice,

15-01-2016, 05:51 PM
I've noticed that some of the readers profile pictures on Psychic Sofa don't actually belong to the psychic. There's a few, Abbie for instance wasn't her. Most do belong to the individual reader, but lots don't. Not saying this is so in Marinas case, usually the more younger and glamorous ones. You can just click on "Google Search Image" and it will show you where the profile belongs, usually from a model.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychicsofa testimonials alf0406 129 59,563 07-12-2016 06:12 PM
Last Post: sweepie
  Dominic Psychicsofa Talksun 8 1,983 22-07-2016 04:37 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Marina ally 4 1,141 15-09-2015 09:40 AM
Last Post: Fargo
  Pearl from Psychicsofa Peace 34 7,240 07-05-2015 10:06 AM
Last Post: Green Velvet