Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Psychicsofa Marina
27-03-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Psychicsofa Marina
predictions 4rm Marina failed,1st she predict last week of jan,then she told me mid of feb,after she sees last week of feb,then after she said in march but in the end all predictions failed.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2016, 11:38 AM
(29-07-2015 03:02 PM)Snow White Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 11:43 PM)Talksun Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading of this lady, Marina pin 4291, she is very good an picks up so much but just wanted feedback from anyone else?

I haven't tried Marina. But I'm sure she'll put your mind at ease and tell you your love, work, life will blossom in the coming months. And, if you choose to extend your reading I can guarantee she'll predict some more wonderful thingsBig Grin

That was funny but true. What disappoints me is the lack of integrity of many of these nice readers. Marina is another one who will sugarcoat and paint a pretty picture but nothing came true.
Estelle highly rated does not a pretty picture but she was not accurate in her reading. Lots of stuff she made up.

Interestingly the ones that are hardly mentioned have been eerily spot on eg ciara and phoebe from long ago. Stuff has come true.

Another one i tried who was very spot on with Maisie . Dont know her pin
But picture was of a dark short haired lady standing in sunlight with a necklace. She also has an accent that is not british.
17-04-2016, 12:22 PM
(17-04-2016 11:38 AM)excalibur11 Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 03:02 PM)Snow White Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 11:43 PM)Talksun Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading of this lady, Marina pin 4291, she is very good an picks up so much but just wanted feedback from anyone else?

I haven't tried Marina. But I'm sure she'll put your mind at ease and tell you your love, work, life will blossom in the coming months. And, if you choose to extend your reading I can guarantee she'll predict some more wonderful thingsBig Grin

That was funny but true. What disappoints me is the lack of integrity of many of these nice readers. Marina is another one who will sugarcoat and paint a pretty picture but nothing came true.
Estelle highly rated does not a pretty picture but she was not accurate in her reading. Lots of stuff she made up.

Interestingly the ones that are hardly mentioned have been eerily spot on eg ciara and phoebe from long ago. Stuff has come true.

Another one i tried who was very spot on with Maisie . Dont know her pin
But picture was of a dark short haired lady standing in sunlight with a necklace. She also has an accent that is not british.

Marina was useless for me. Janem 4627 has not many testimonials so she must be new...i had a reading with her just last week and she identified an issue on a spiritual level that no one else has ever picked up. i really need to speak to her again for an update but i must wait a little longer to wait for things to progress.
Alex 4741 a very brillant reader seems spot on with things around me, very detailed...however i must admit the time phrases from alex have never been right as I have called him around 3 times...but i still would call him because of being an excellent reader but wont ask for a time phrase anymore as time phrases are not always accurate anyway.
17-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Yes I agree with you Fargo Alex is a good reader. He is able to read people around me in great detail.. However one prediction he made about my mother coming back with me after visiting her in Ireland.will not come true as she is too ill to make the journey so he had to back track on that one. Yes his time is wrong but so are most psychics we cannot get time spot on as there is no time in the spiritual world. Marina was good for me but she was rather slow and deliberated a great deal and the client is paying for her time .I like Trishie and she is very good at picking up energy and is very down to earth.
17-04-2016, 08:50 PM
(17-04-2016 05:44 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Yes I agree with you Fargo Alex is a good reader. He is able to read people around me in great detail.. However one prediction he made about my mother coming back with me after visiting her in Ireland.will not come true as she is too ill to make the journey so he had to back track on that one. Yes his time is wrong but so are most psychics we cannot get time spot on as there is no time in the spiritual world. Marina was good for me but she was rather slow and deliberated a great deal and the client is paying for her time .I like Trishie and she is very good at picking up energy and is very down to earth.

i find picking readers are very hit an miss...had a reading with trishie last year an not one thing came true. i'm in a relationship an she assumed i was single an said i was looking for a guy so i had to put her right on that
17-07-2016, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 09:24 PM by Scorpio75.)
Marina is ok but she waffles too much. She looks well young in her pictures but sounds like a really old woman.

Not sure if any of her predictions are real productions or just lucky guesses.

She always says "I promise you" this that or the other .... Big thing to say really but we will see. September predictions due to materialise.
17-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Had another reading with Alex today.He is very on the ball with everything and describes people in my life in great detail as if he can get into their heads ..I feel I can trust him on important issues anyway.
17-07-2016, 09:24 PM
Ive been on psychic sofa for a few months. Can't say I've ever seen anyone called Alex..... What's his pin please.
18-07-2016, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2016 01:08 AM by Pink Pearl.)
Alex 4741 ..He has predicted quite a lot for me that has come true.I Really trust him..He is on P S every day.
18-07-2016, 07:50 PM
(18-07-2016 01:08 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Alex 4741 ..He has predicted quite a lot for me that has come true.I Really trust him..He is on P S every day.

Tried Alex....he was awful I'm afraid. Next!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kerstin PsychicSofa Peace 13 798 01-06-2018 12:11 PM
Last Post: Virgo2
  Pearl from Psychicsofa Peace 40 9,625 15-03-2018 04:58 PM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  Psychicsofa testimonials alf0406 128 69,432 07-12-2016 06:12 PM
Last Post: sweepie
  Dominic Psychicsofa Talksun 8 2,633 22-07-2016 04:37 PM
Last Post: janaan