Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Psychicsofa Marina
18-07-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Psychicsofa Marina
(18-07-2016 07:50 PM)Scorpio75 Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 01:08 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Alex 4741 ..He has predicted quite a lot for me that has come true.I Really trust him..He is on P S every day.

Tried Alex....he was awful I'm afraid. Next!

is there anyone you can recommend? have you tried julie 4785? she's really good...dont think you'll be dissapointed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2016, 08:41 PM
(18-07-2016 11:26 PM)Fargo Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 01:08 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Alex 4741 ..He has predicted quite a lot for me that has come true.I Really trust him..He is on P S every day.

is there anyone you can recommend? have you tried julie 4785? she's really good...dont think you'll be dissapointed.

Star is very good. So is Ian 4413. How about you? I am trying and trying for Ricky but his work patterns are weird!!! He comes on for 20 mins then logs of. Then logs on three mins later or he'll log on and "someone" will get him for an hour then extend for 30 mins then he logs off! The idiot at customer service won't even ask if he can come on for a pre booked reading. I mean what is the harm in asking?? I hate psychic sofa customer service men.nthe girls are ok but the manager is a dick. No reason at all he said no for calling. There's no schedule, no set times and so we are supposed to just sit and wait and waste hour after week after month trying to catch a reader who clearly only comes on for a regular.

But anyway, star is good, Ian is good too. Not sure about anyone else. I can of course tell you who to stay away from!
19-07-2016, 09:27 PM
(19-07-2016 08:41 PM)Scorpio75 Wrote:  

Star is very good. So is Ian 4413. How about you? I am trying and trying for Ricky but his work patterns are weird!!! He comes on for 20 mins then logs of. Then logs on three mins later or he'll log on and "someone" will get him for an hour then extend for 30 mins then he logs off! The idiot at customer service won't even ask if he can come on for a pre booked reading. I mean what is the harm in asking?? I hate psychic sofa customer service men.nthe girls are ok but the manager is a dick. No reason at all he said no for calling. There's no schedule, no set times and so we are supposed to just sit and wait and waste hour after week after month trying to catch a reader who clearly only comes on for a regular.

But anyway, star is good, Ian is good too. Not sure about anyone else. I can of course tell you who to stay away from!

never tried star...can't say i've ever noticed her profile. will have to try her at some point but i'm trying to cut down on readings. for me Amie Rose is excellent...asha is another reader who's well worth a try there's a few more i could recommend that ive posted on another thread.
20-07-2016, 01:45 PM
(19-07-2016 08:41 PM)Scorpio75 Wrote:  

Ricky is an amazing reader,picked up on so many things which were true. I treated myself to a private reading from a highly recommended clairvoyant in my area only a week before the last time I spoke to him on the phone, & what she told me and what he told me were very virtually the same so that's how I know he's genuine, he told me things which only I knew.As soon as I phoned him he linked in pretty quick.I didn't want to get of the phone because he's so good.Ricky only logs on for the 30 min because I think he needs to take a break after each reading he does to conserve his energy.For me he's the best,it would take a very good reader to beat him.Most of the readers I have found to be tired & generic because they do to long shifts.Ricky takes his work seriously making sure that he's energised & alert.
20-07-2016, 04:50 PM
It's just impossible to get him! Ricky logs on and is immediately taken for an hour and then it's extended for half an hour and he logs off straight away. I have even started entering his pin with 12 mins left and either he is still taken by someone else or the stupid system kicks you out!? There is literally no way of getting this man so I will have to take your word and I am so pleased you found him to be good. Good psychics are like finding a needle is a haystack as high as Mount Everest!
20-07-2016, 06:01 PM
i think some readers jus login for only 1 reading.so defo its impossible to reach them.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
20-07-2016, 06:30 PM
(20-07-2016 06:01 PM)janaan Wrote:  i think some readers jus login for only 1 reading.so defo its impossible to reach them.

Yes exactly and the fact that CUSTOMER SERVICE won't even assist is ridiculous!! I mean do these people want to make money or not????
What is the harm is just asking if they COULD (not definitely) just could log on at a time of their choice?
20-07-2016, 08:56 PM

i thoiught alex was a good reader, straight to the point and no messing around. Nice guy..tuned in well.
20-07-2016, 09:29 PM
(20-07-2016 04:50 PM)Scorpio75 Wrote:  It's just impossible to get him! Ricky logs on and is immediately taken for an hour and then it's extended for half an hour and he logs off straight away. I have even started entering his pin with 12 mins left and either he is still taken by someone else or the stupid system kicks you out!? There is literally no way of getting this man so I will have to take your word and I am so pleased you found him to be good. Good psychics are like finding a needle is a haystack as high as Mount Everest!

ricky was good for me...names, places, dates...connections. picked up on quite a lot of information. small predictions have come to pass, he is hard to get hold of because he is on for a limited time an always busy.
20-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Last week when I had contact with an ex I asked a lot of psychics what would happen and they all told.me he was back for good.They were all wrong and Alex was the only one one that was honest with the situation.He was right my ex has vanished again which is what he always does.He had not changed at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kerstin PsychicSofa Peace 13 798 01-06-2018 12:11 PM
Last Post: Virgo2
  Pearl from Psychicsofa Peace 40 9,625 15-03-2018 04:58 PM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  Psychicsofa testimonials alf0406 128 69,432 07-12-2016 06:12 PM
Last Post: sweepie
  Dominic Psychicsofa Talksun 8 2,633 22-07-2016 04:37 PM
Last Post: janaan