Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cosmic Ordering
31-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Cosmic Ordering
Recently i was left feeling really astonished as three things i had wished for actually manifested themselves within a six week period. Although one of them had been wished for 2 years earlier, two of them actually occurred within a week of each other! The reason why i wondered what on earth was going on in my life was partly because they had actually occurred so unexpectedly, but also because of the intensity and clarity with which they were delivered. On reflection i have numerous examples in my life of clearly getting my ‘orders’ delivered by the universe , even though i am not always able to make sense of why certain things are unfolding in certain ways until towards the end when patterns begin to emerge and there is clarity that i am on track. A sister- friend of mine said to me on more than one occasion that i always set goals and achieve them. However, i now know that it is more about clarity in the messages that i send to the universe about what i want to occur in my life rather than the setting of goalsTongue E Squared by Pam Grout – Experiment #9 i don’t want to give away to much in Pam Grout’s fabulous book, so i’m going to make the conclusion of this last experiment somewhat vague. The premise behind the last experiment in E Squared by Pam Grout is to prove that life is not, in fact, as hard as we likeHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Cosmic Ordering
The self-help book E-Squared I found such a disappointment. This should actually be subtitled " The book of moron". Total rubbish, I hope the author Pam Grout soon experiments by asking the universe for somebody to slap her for publishing her ridiculous interpretation of quantum mechanics. US self help crap at its worst.
31-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Well, I do believe there is something tangible in cosmic ordering, I even believe the cosmos have worked for me in the past. Esquared the book I'm over halfway through. While I do believe our thoughts can create our reality, and I do believe positive/negative thought can bring in positive/negative perception of reality, and that confidence can help you achieve what you want...I'm afraid the book Esquared just isn't doing it for me, in fact I'm finding the read most tedious and certainly easy to put down...
31-07-2015, 09:26 PM
I had been recommended this book E.Squared, and I take my hat off to Pam Grout. I have read thousands of self help books, but this exceeds all expectations. Easy to follow, no nonsense experiments. If I can do them, so can you! Lol.
03-08-2015, 01:15 PM
(31-07-2015 01:10 PM)Susie Lowe202 Wrote:  The self-help book E-Squared I found such a disappointment. This should actually be subtitled " The book of moron". Total rubbish, I hope the author Pam Grout soon experiments by asking the universe for somebody to slap her for publishing her ridiculous interpretation of quantum mechanics. US self help crap at its worst.

I'm sorry Susie .. I disagree.. It was Icemaiden in one of her previous posts who recommended Esquared .. I found this book packed with information in fact one of the best reads I had,, I feel that some of Pam Grouts experiments have worked.
03-08-2015, 07:47 PM
What is this book called E-Squared??? Never heard of it, good is it???Wink

[i]“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
― Albert Schweitzer Cool

[Image: 80ba9eafb80a031abaf77b9ae53e786b.jpg]
04-08-2015, 11:52 AM
I don't believe in cosmic ordering. I was really into it a few years ago. Nothing ever came if it.

Friends of mine were really into something similar called The Secret. I wouldn't vouch for that either. It suggests that if you want something and think about it, put it on a vision board then it will come from the universe. It also suggests that if you think of bad things they will come to you too. It suggests that illnesses are self caused from negativity. I wouldn't recommend this book to anybody.

I don't think it's a science. It's just goal setting. Visualise what you want and try hard to get it. Eventually some of your goals will happen/be achieved and some will not. Some people would attribute their successes to cosmic ordering and say it worked but forgetting about all that didn't.

Praying to God to ask for something is similar. I definitely don't believe in prayer.

You have to work for everything in life (unless you're born with a silver spoon).

That's my opinion on it all anyway.
04-08-2015, 12:56 PM
you want to read E Squared by Pam Grout mymy. its a very educational book and you wont be disappointed.
04-08-2015, 03:05 PM
Sure Sabbie I will give it a whirl!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cosmic ordering Janjanstar 14 1,974 24-02-2015 08:59 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Cosmic ordering tips and experiences Cinnamongirl 4 3,746 01-04-2013 09:24 PM