Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
So annoyed with myself!!
31-07-2015, 05:04 PM
So annoyed with myself!!
Been doing so well not having readings this year and that I have been dating someone for a while and not overthinking and taking it as it comes and as soon as I start doubting or panicking I turn to psychics!!! Bad week!!

We should start a thread to help each other rather than just waste our money it just hurts your head more. It's like we all or some of us want it to happen now rather than just go with the flow!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: So annoyed with myself!!
I agree with you Janjanstar!
I have joined to get support but all I have got is abuse from certain members and non stop accusations that I am hiding behind several profiles on here! Pathetic.

I am trying my best to stay away from readers and readings but some days is not easy.

Keep strong [ hugs ]

(31-07-2015 05:04 PM)Janjanstar Wrote:  Been doing so well not having readings this year and that I have been dating someone for a while and not overthinking and taking it as it comes and as soon as I start doubting or panicking I turn to psychics!!! Bad week!!

We should start a thread to help each other rather than just waste our money it just hurts your head more. It's like we all or some of us want it to happen now rather than just go with the flow!
31-07-2015, 05:22 PM
i am like you and have had more readings than i would like of late and what i really feel does not help is reading the reviews on here about good readers..i know we all want to find a good one and just stick with what they say but many of us have found this site because we have readings and maybe have had too many...so try and avoid the reviews threads...and know you are not alone...set a target of one a month, week..day even i am not sure how many you have but i would say anymore than one a week is too many no mattter how bad our situation is and then gradually spread it out to one a fortnight and so on...you know already what to do but from past experience avoiding the websites, not reading reviews makes it much easier...when u feel like a reading post on here..many of us dip in to read throughout the day.
31-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Thanks I am not having anymore now just going to carry on with life coz it making overthink too much

There are two who I use that I will stick to for updates, it because we want the answers now rather than just enjoying the moment and take it as it comes
31-07-2015, 05:34 PM
good for you...its hard i know and i do like my readings but i like to be in control of when i have them and not feel that overwheling urge to pick up phone and cannot stop myself...but i also know that feeling very well too...so yes sticking with the two you know and kind of trust is best way if you cannot avoid altogether.and if you are on the
PS dont be tempted to try another if your favourite is not available, tell yourself you are not meant to have a reading that day..if i am meant to have a reading
i only have one if my favourite is free..if they are not i prefer to give it a miss that day...that works as well for cutting back.
31-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Yes I agree it's nothing I can sort out at the mo it's just im doubting the worse really cos of past experiences.

I have one reader who has helped me before say to me last night just call me and she just gave me advice and listened to me and told me to stop panicking and just go with the flow don't put your life on hold, she didn't even charge me I won't say who she is but it was very kind of her
31-07-2015, 09:02 PM
(31-07-2015 08:02 PM)agoodpsychic Wrote:  This is the same story that's posted here repeatedly. It's hard for a reader, as whatever a reader does they're in a no win situation. A reader cannot wave a magic wand and make a person love you, make that perfect Job come your way, find that perfect house. All a reader can do is look at the influences that are set into your futures.
I really do ask why some people are on here when clearly readings aren't the answer, not doing the person any good in the long term, or in most cases know that some readers have given the querent what they've wished to hear.
This is not a dig at anybody, but there has to come a time when you need to say to yourselves "enough is enough." It's okay giving a negative opinion, but if your opinions of readers are negative why go back and back. Janjanstar, I'm sorry to hear of your predicament but remember with anything you wish to kick it's "mind over matter." If it is just counselling you require then perhaps the answer is having professional counseing. Psychics are not usually trained in this.

I mean no disrespect but you are missing the point. Janjanstar has come on here hoping for support not to be told she needs professional counseling. I don't think you can compare the plight of readers, after all no one forces them to put them self out there to be paid for doing readings.
I did start a thread very similar to this one where If you feel the need for a reading instead of picking up the phone post on here. You will find the support from people who have managed to stop having loads of readings.
01-08-2015, 12:06 AM
Gilly is right!

This is a good place for support as many people have experienced disappointing readings and have been through the mill. Here we can support each other as we have been in the same boat and come out the other side.

Don't worry about slipping up and having a reading. I bet it made you see that you weren't missing anything and they were still as crap as you remember!
01-08-2015, 09:16 AM
I agree with Gilly! Agoodpsychic and other psychics on here, please let us post our experiences and support each other without constant attacks from you all, there are good and bad psychics in this world and the general public has the right to know the facts!

Please stop attacking us and be so negative!
Thank you!

(31-07-2015 08:02 PM)agoodpsychic Wrote:  This is the same story that's posted here repeatedly. It's hard for a reader, as whatever a reader does they're in a no win situation. A reader cannot wave a magic wand and make a person love you, make that perfect Job come your way, find that perfect house. All a reader can do is look at the influences that are set into your futures.
I really do ask why some people are on here when clearly readings aren't the answer, not doing the person any good in the long term, or in most cases know that some readers have given the querent what they've wished to hear.
This is not a dig at anybody, but there has to come a time when you need to say to yourselves "enough is enough." It's okay giving a negative opinion, but if your opinions of readers are negative why go back and back. Janjanstar, I'm sorry to hear of your predicament but remember with anything you wish to kick it's "mind over matter." If it is just counselling you require then perhaps the answer is having professional counseing. Psychics are not usually trained in this.
01-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Well said DogLover

What annoys me is the hypocrisy from the so called caring psychics. You make a thread about overcoming readings and they jump on with glowing testimonials about how great a company or a reader is.

By doing this they are trying to feed an addiction. Sickos

Agoodpsychic is a prime example of this. He/she may never have promoted one particular reader but is an ex psychic sofa reader and has been vicious to me when I've given a genuine testimonial.

Genuine testimonials are a good way of getting addicted people to see that predictions don't happen and so they will stop wasting their money.