Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RIP Cilla Black
02-08-2015, 01:08 PM
RIP Cilla Black
Sad but at least she will be with her Bobby.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: RIP Cilla Black
Just read an article dated 2010 where Cilla said she did not want to live past age 75. She got her wish.
02-08-2015, 04:03 PM
yes very sad..but nice to think she got her wish and hopefully didn't die suffering in her final days. Thinking of her family and close friends..I am sure she will be missed greatly by them.
02-08-2015, 04:20 PM
She was a lovely lady who will be greatly missed I feel that Bobby came to meet her and took her home.
02-08-2015, 05:05 PM
oh yes Pink Pearl I have very same image..him standing waiting for her, i think she may of wanted to go to him many a time but he held her back until the time was right.
02-08-2015, 06:39 PM
that is a very romantic version of death
02-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Sorry to hear about Cilla, but as I was never a fan of hers and didn't know her personally I'd be a hypocrite if I expressed any sadness over her passing into the next realm.

[i]“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
― Albert Schweitzer Cool

[Image: 80ba9eafb80a031abaf77b9ae53e786b.jpg]
02-08-2015, 07:19 PM
i recall her being one of the biggest cheerleaders of magaret thatcher,
02-08-2015, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 10:30 PM by That Spooky Feeling.)
(02-08-2015 07:07 PM)Snow White Wrote:  Sorry to hear about Cilla, but as I was never a fan of hers and didn't know her personally I'd be a hypocrite if I expressed any sadness over her passing into the next realm.

I didn't like her shows either, always turned the telly off or over if Cilla Black came on and I thought her singing voice was just awful...BUT it's still sad to hear that she has passed.

I always felt that she never got over the death of her husband, so it is nice to think of them being together again.
03-08-2015, 08:56 AM
I think even though her entertainment shows may not of appealed to us personally and I have to say I would not go out of my way to watch her shows but any celebrity who passes over because they are in the public eye when they pass over for many we feel a sense of loss..perhaps because she is same age as my mum and mum would talk about her in the sixties etc.for me it touches a nerve and shows age and death come to us all...but yes Its a lovely thought to see them together again I am sure it gives their children comfort in thinking that too.