Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Yvette ask the answer
27-10-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Yvette ask the answer
(27-10-2015 12:51 PM)Yogabunny Wrote:  Is Julie, the reader from PS on Ask the Answer I have seen a reader called Julie on there and I thought i read on here she was same who was on PS and has some very good reviews on here? Was very tempted other day to try and get through to her on Ask the Answer but she was constantly busy?
you think julie wud tell me i meet alice cooper * yea sure* can i trust er*?

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2015, 02:09 PM
I have used ATA on/off for years and I must say Yvette is awful. In the distant past I tried all of them and most are NOT genuine psychics. Sue and Julie are exceptional, honest and real. Sue no longer works on ATA and Julie works part time. You all have to remember that a genuine psychic is not going to just tell you what you all want to here. Most phone lines have readers that are not genuine. These two along with Andrea on Psychic Sofa are the best. I have private readings, and you must remember it is how open and honest you are when you get a reading. I do not honestly know why you are raving about Yvette, she is definitely not a psychic on any scale.
27-10-2015, 03:09 PM
I am sorry Dior but I have to disagree. In the past I used many readers from ATS and more recently. I have had the unfortunate experience to have tried Sue @ Julie, both of these readers claimed that I would rekindle my relationship with my ex. Both were wrong, my ex was with another lady. NEITHER of these readers picked up on this. So no, they are rubbish in my opinion the pair of them for failing to pick up on this.

Yvette on the other hand did not make any commitment vocally that I would reunite with my ex. She has proved to be accurate 80% about my work. I would not say she is brilliant nor would I want anybody to rush out to have a reading with her, but she is honest with integrity out of a bad bunch of readers on that site.Tongue
27-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Hi there. Julie on psychic sofa is not the same Julie on Ask the answer (unless this is more than one). Julie on PS also worked on the circle until recently and does private readings. :-) x
27-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Had a reading with Yvette, she was explaining the cards to me and predicated three month for a relationship, she gets straight to the point, so much so, I was able in include several areas of my life in the reading! Very good style, lovely warm and calm reader. Connected very well and picked up situations surrounding me. I have to say, I was left feeling peaceful! Predictions still pending, will update.
28-10-2015, 07:48 AM
thanks Cassie, i was not sure and thought maybe she was, only used Ask the Answer once years ago but had a look at site other day just to see. sorry back to Yvette everyone!!!
02-11-2015, 07:56 AM
i o have a question as following:
Why i always think the most negative matters? Why i cant think positive, what should i do to get rid of this nigh mare. someone help please

Luxury Vietnam vacation packages
02-11-2015, 09:58 AM
(27-10-2015 03:09 PM)Deadly Nightshade Wrote:  I am sorry Dior but I have to disagree. In the past I used many readers from ATS and more recently. I have had the unfortunate experience to have tried Sue @ Julie, both of these readers claimed that I would rekindle my relationship with my ex. Both were wrong, my ex was with another lady. NEITHER of these readers picked up on this. So no, they are rubbish in my opinion the pair of them for failing to pick up on this.

@DN: I agree with you 100%, maybe Sue and Andrea were brilliant for some, but certainly not for me. Both predicted that my ex would return to me yet the opposite happened and BOTH failed to pick up on a love rival that had a major effect on my life and relationship. Approach these glowing feedbacks here with caution everybody, form your own opinionsSad

Julie on the other hand was better.
02-11-2015, 03:18 PM
thank you Maya for being honest.
16-11-2017, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2017 09:16 PM by RachH81.)
Had a reading tonight. One area of the reading blew me away, picked up on something I have not told anyone bar my mum and my daughter and I was pretty amazed as it wasn’t a general thing anyone would pick up on.
That said there was an area of the reading which to me sounds too good to be true but she also was shown me expecting the situation to fail so we will see on that score but in all pretty happy with the reading.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ASK THE ANSWER IN 2018 Anonymous1234 14 376 11-06-2018 11:52 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 150 23,819 07-06-2018 05:32 PM
Last Post: jaks
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 103 10,411 16-05-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 19 2,762 22-03-2018 04:06 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 26 1,294 18-02-2018 06:00 PM
Last Post: Purple1
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 62 4,889 15-02-2018 04:19 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 316 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 39 3,219 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 22 1,930 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 1,969 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade