Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An Announcement to Make
06-08-2015, 01:14 PM
An Announcement to Make
Greetings everyone. Let me introduce myself. I am a new member who currently goes by different user names. My names that I use on this forum are: mymy, DogLover11 and Snow White. I have previously been under different user accounts, yes, you are quite right. My intention for this is because I have a particular dislike for Icemaiden2, Star111 and yourexiscomingbackhonest. My intention was to throw all of you lot (and particularly the psychics on board) into turmoil and confusion.

YXICBH, all I can say to you is: "e caduto per esso!!!Big Grin" LOL. My intention was/is to confuse you all, every single one of you fell for my names. Maybe I'm Mathew Hopkins the famous witchfinder??? Or just maybe I'm not? BTW YXICBH, DogLover11 is not Popsicle, although I was a member here at the time under different accounts. Popsicle is way to much of a class act to disclose your details on the public forum in a bungling fashion as I confess I'm guilty of. I'm afraid I bungled it up rather and before I could stop myself, as I had planned to bring this out in a more subtle way.

Please don't be too hard on Dancing Dolly everyone, she is an innocent bystander in this, but is a friend of mine from the days I was active on the forum. I shall continue to confuse you further. Agoodpsychic was indeed good. He/she picked up that I am indeed mymy, DogLover11, and Snow White. Mathew Hopkins remains a secret.

The funny thing is, all of you nitwits fell for it, and what's the betting that you continue to???Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: An Announcement to Make
yawn yawn yawn
06-08-2015, 04:08 PM
no misternononsense , no mymy, no doglover no snow white but popsicle.

(06-08-2015 01:14 PM)Mister No Nonsense Wrote:  Greetings everyone. Let me introduce myself. I am a new member who currently goes by different user names. My names that I use on this forum are: mymy, DogLover11 and Snow White. I have previously been under different user accounts, yes, you are quite right. My intention for this is because I have a particular dislike for Icemaiden2, Star111 and yourexiscomingbackhonest. My intention was to throw all of you lot (and particularly the psychics on board) into turmoil and confusion.

YXICBH, all I can say to you is: "e caduto per esso!!!Big Grin" LOL. My intention was/is to confuse you all, every single one of you fell for my names. Maybe I'm Mathew Hopkins the famous witchfinder??? Or just maybe I'm not? BTW YXICBH, DogLover11 is not Popsicle, although I was a member here at the time under different accounts. Popsicle is way to much of a class act to disclose your details on the public forum in a bungling fashion as I confess I'm guilty of. I'm afraid I bungled it up rather and before I could stop myself, as I had planned to bring this out in a more subtle way.

Please don't be too hard on Dancing Dolly everyone, she is an innocent bystander in this, but is a friend of mine from the days I was active on the forum. I shall continue to confuse you further. Agoodpsychic was indeed good. He/she picked up that I am indeed mymy, DogLover11, and Snow White. Mathew Hopkins remains a secret.

The funny thing is, all of you nitwits fell for it, and what's the betting that you continue to???Wink
06-08-2015, 04:52 PM
(06-08-2015 04:08 PM)Naomil Leatham Wrote:  no misternononsense , no mymy, no doglover no snow white but popsicle.

I thought we were friends Naomil?? What have I done wrong??Confused
06-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Exclamation RE: An Announcement to Make
friends???? omg!! i didn't know you existed!!! trouble maker

(06-08-2015 04:52 PM)Mister No Nonsense Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 04:08 PM)Naomil Leatham Wrote:  no misternononsense , no mymy, no doglover no snow white but popsicle.

06-08-2015, 05:06 PM
(06-08-2015 05:04 PM)Naomil Leatham Wrote:  friends???? omg!! i didn't know you existed!!! trouble maker

(06-08-2015 04:52 PM)Mister No Nonsense Wrote:  

Oouch! That hurtShy
06-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Christ, someone really needs to get a life .. What a complete saddo!
06-08-2015, 06:52 PM
(06-08-2015 06:41 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Christ, someone really needs to get a life .. What a complete saddo!

Why are you always on here Star111? I'm afraid the days of you and your cronies policing this forum are over. Do have a pleasant evening between your shifts?Big Grin
06-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Haha .. Didn't know I had a stalker Wink
i couldn't care less that my 'days' are over .. I've got a life you see, I'm not a strange, disillusioned person like yourself .. I think you should look at your irrational behaviour which you have demonstrated on here .. It's not normal. Anyone can see that, ..
This isn't fun, this is vile, and scary.
06-08-2015, 08:00 PM
(06-08-2015 06:52 PM)Mister No Nonsense Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 06:41 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Christ, someone really needs to get a life .. What a complete saddo!

Why are you always on here Star111? I'm afraid the days of you and your cronies policing this forum are over. Do have a pleasant evening between your shifts?Big Grin
You know something Mr no nonsense, Saddo!! I was having a conversation with another forum user we knew that all the names you use were proper sad nutcases who need a life, especially your stupid snow white signature, that red writing was so vile I couldn't even bare to read your posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Noel Gallagher Spent Years Moving Furniture Around to Make Liam Believe in Ghosts drstrange 0 303 28-10-2016 10:11 AM
Last Post: drstrange
Wink This will make you laugh.... Dream Catcher 15 2,094 15-07-2013 12:00 AM
Last Post: Dom