Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
final post
06-08-2015, 02:20 PM
final post
I do enjoy reading the serious contributions on here, but the crass stupidity of popsicle and her band of hangers on has proved too much. I believe that I befriended 2 people on here, 1 has always treated my discussions in confidence, the other shared stuff which got out into the forum and as such I have been harassed by a group of very immature people. I know the person who initially shared this did it on the spare of the moment and as a response to a disagreement. I certainly do not hold a grudge. I do not have readings and have little belief in the psychic world. I have my say and people do not always agree and I respect that completely. I am not bitter, I did not get my ex back nor do I want her back and nor does she want me but that water passed under the bridge 5 years ago. I will not be goaded into a response by the first rate cretins who have taken over the asylum, for genuine posters I wish with all my heart you get what you deserve

Jx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: final post
stay for crying out loud it's ovious mymy is popsicle it doesn't take a genius to figure it out!!!!

(06-08-2015 02:20 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  I do enjoy reading the serious contributions on here, but the crass stupidity of popsicle and her band of hangers on has proved too much. I believe that I befriended 2 people on here, 1 has always treated my discussions in confidence, the other shared stuff which got out into the forum and as such I have been harassed by a group of very immature people. I know the person who initially shared this did it on the spare of the moment and as a response to a disagreement. I certainly do not hold a grudge. I do not have readings and have little belief in the psychic world. I have my say and people do not always agree and I respect that completely. I am not bitter, I did not get my ex back nor do I want her back and nor does she want me but that water passed under the bridge 5 years ago. I will not be goaded into a response by the first rate cretins who have taken over the asylum, for genuine posters I wish with all my heart you get what you deserve

Jx
06-08-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: final post
(06-08-2015 02:20 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  I do enjoy reading the serious contributions on here, but the crass stupidity of popsicle and her band of hangers on has proved too much. I believe that I befriended 2 people on here, 1 has always treated my discussions in confidence, the other shared stuff which got out into the forum and as such I have been harassed by a group of very immature people. I know the person who initially shared this did it on the spare of the moment and as a response to a disagreement. I certainly do not hold a grudge. I do not have readings and have little belief in the psychic world. I have my say and people do not always agree and I respect that completely. I am not bitter, I did not get my ex back nor do I want her back and nor does she want me but that water passed under the bridge 5 years ago. I will not be goaded into a response by the first rate cretins who have taken over the asylum, for genuine posters I wish with all my heart you get what you deserve

Jx

I hope it's nothing I've said? Can I not persuade you to stay??Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Final 25 Down below 25 #7 Micheal Ferland RyaneClowe 0 240 07-10-2016 07:17 AM
Last Post: RyaneClowe
  Last post mymy 4 513 09-08-2015 05:36 PM
Last Post: Dr Healy Feely
  happy post browneyes 7 1,465 13-01-2013 11:30 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  kath3422s post on marymc Lou 20 4,132 09-09-2012 11:14 AM
Last Post: Nemi
Exclamation New Members! Post in here first! PsychicToday 70 14,307 25-07-2011 08:12 AM
Last Post: RONG
  Evidence for real psychic gifts post it here. DreamDetective 2 1,221 07-06-2011 07:28 PM
Last Post: Sammy