Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Balanced Forum:
06-08-2015, 07:56 PM
Balanced Forum:
I have to come off of here now. Before I go I want to send this post out to you guys.

In the past this forum has been regulated by members such as Icemaiden2, Star111, Curious2 and most recently yourexiscomingback who frequently bullied and intimidating members in a very confrontational manner to the point of belittling people.

The threads have become increasingly boring. Psychics impersonating customers will stop from now on. Only genuine feedback please, and BTW, it's very easy to spot the real from the fake customers. Readers on phone-lines are permitted as long as they are honest about it from the start. Let's make the posts more interesting too. As my friend Dancing Dolly pointed out the forum has become a joke with the boring posts and could be made such a better place.

This is a forum for the people. This is a place where YOU the members can post your genuine testimonials. We all know that sites such as Psychic Sofa, Kooma, The Circle, Michelle Knights, Psychic TV, Star Temple will only put on show glowing sickly testimonials, so lets keep this place what it should be which is for the people.

Peace be with you allCool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: Balanced Forum:
(06-08-2015 07:56 PM)Mister No Nonsense Wrote:  I have to come off of here now. Before I go I want to send this post out to you guys.

In the past this forum has been regulated by members such as Icemaiden2, Star111, Curious2 and most recently yourexiscomingback who frequently bullied and intimidating members in a very confrontational manner to the point of belittling people.

The threads have become increasingly boring. Psychics impersonating customers will stop from now on. Only genuine feedback please, and BTW, it's very easy to spot the real from the fake customers. Readers on phone-lines are permitted as long as they are honest about it from the start. Let's make the posts more interesting too. As my friend Dancing Dolly pointed out the forum has become a joke with the boring posts and could be made such a better place.

This is a forum for the people. This is a place where YOU the members can post your genuine testimonials. We all know that sites such as Psychic Sofa, Kooma, The Circle, Michelle Knights, Psychic TV, Star Temple will only put on show glowing sickly testimonials, so lets keep this place what it should be which is for the people.

I AM GLAD YOU FELT BULLIED AND INTIMIDATED BY ME. SHAME YOU'RE LEAVING SPOILING MY FUN.
06-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Well said and about the time!!
I was constantly attacked by Icemaiden and Yourex just because I dare to criticize psychics and state my negative experiences.
Yes! I have lost £3000 to the relationship healing with Tim Dehaney and don't understand why we must all keep quite about it? There are many with similar experiences on here but all are bullied into silence by Icemaiden and her minions.

I was bullied and belittled by Icemaiden who supports her own post from her second account - Kristen, Your ex and other psychics on here.

As for Icemaiden you should know that she is not someone who is an occasional reader. She runs a website and shop where she does both face to face readings and phone readings.

The point is that IM like many many other's on this forum, is not a client but in the business so it is in her interest to defend psychics and belittle everyone who has posted of negative experience, or questioned whether any of it is real at all.

(06-08-2015 07:56 PM)Mister No Nonsense Wrote:  I have to come off of here now. Before I go I want to send this post out to you guys.

06-08-2015, 09:52 PM
(06-08-2015 08:31 PM)DogLover11 Wrote:  Well said and about the time!!
I was constantly attacked by Icemaiden and Yourex just because I dare to criticize psychics and state my negative experiences.
Yes! I have lost £3000 to the relationship healing with Tim Dehaney and don't understand why we must all keep quite about it? There are many with similar experiences on here but all are bullied into silence by Icemaiden and her minions.

I was bullied and belittled by Icemaiden who supports her own post from her second account - Kristen, Your ex and other psychics on here.

As for Icemaiden you should know that she is not someone who is an occasional reader. She runs a website and shop where she does both face to face readings and phone readings.

The point is that IM like many many other's on this forum, is not a client but in the business so it is in her interest to defend psychics and belittle everyone who has posted of negative experience, or questioned whether any of it is real at all.

Why should people feel sorry for you. You have played games with peoples minds by using many aliases and even more stupid
giving someone £3,000 for relationship healing.
07-08-2015, 08:08 AM
To Curious2 a person who hates or distrusts humankind.

Why are you so full of hate? I am sure you are an undercover psychic, you seem to fit the profile.

And Curious2.....I don't hate you.. I just don't like that you exist.

(06-08-2015 09:52 PM)curious2 Wrote:  

Why should people feel sorry for you. You have played games with peoples minds by using many aliases and even more stupid
07-08-2015, 06:20 PM
(07-08-2015 08:08 AM)DogLover11 Wrote:  To Curious2 a person who hates or distrusts humankind.

Why are you so full of hate? I am sure you are an undercover psychic, you seem to fit the profile.

If you are an example of humankind then you are possibly right I would hate them. But thank goodness you are justs an example of a human moron.
07-08-2015, 06:32 PM
There is nothing good coming out of your mouth, you are negative and so full of hate.
I have never spoken to you or exchanged emails with you , never commented on your post UNTIL you started to attacked my posts , I wonder why?
Where is this hate coming from? Only 2 people on here seem dislike me very much one is Icemaiden and the other one is Yourex!

It does not take a genius to figure it out that you are Icemaiden ...
Stop this there is no need.

(07-08-2015 06:20 PM)curious2 Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 08:08 AM)DogLover11 Wrote:  To Curious2 a person who hates or distrusts humankind.

If you are an example of humankind then you are possibly right I would hate them. But thank goodness you are justs an example of a human moron.
08-08-2015, 01:15 AM
Why do you all keep having goes at one another?
We are supposed to be discussing all that is spiritual and all I get when I log on are snide remarks being aimed at one another.
08-08-2015, 01:32 AM
(08-08-2015 01:15 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Why do you all keep having goes at one another?
We are supposed to be discussing all that is spiritual and all I get when I log on are snide remarks being aimed at one another.

Pink Pearl, I'm not guilty of being Mister No Nonsense. I think I know who the idiot behind this is. It's a shame, as what Mister No Nonsense says is what I agree with, but put across in a very bizaar fashion. I promise you I'm not Mister No Nonsense, Doglover, and ABSOLUTELY NEVER mymy in a million years. If I was behind this I most certainly would not wish to be thought of as this member.

[i]“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
― Albert Schweitzer Cool

[Image: 80ba9eafb80a031abaf77b9ae53e786b.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forum down? Mr R Sole 3 405 05-05-2017 07:18 AM
Last Post: savvy
  Forum is dead Carr987 16 1,815 09-05-2016 12:00 PM
Last Post: chrys
  SPS forum up and running again. jaks111 32 4,939 03-04-2016 04:36 PM
Last Post: veryconfused
  a tarot card for the forum Dr Healy Feely 3 647 08-08-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: Sabbie
  Forum Trolling Enrico 23 3,168 21-07-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Forum's Been Down Ella Hardy 7 2,018 10-11-2014 03:02 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices
  my bb forum gabriel 12 2,982 02-07-2013 06:08 PM
Last Post: gabriel
Thumbs Up Too Much Back Stabbing on this Forum Hangingpants 17 2,448 16-06-2013 12:35 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
Sad A question for the more rational on the forum! chrisw316 22 3,079 07-05-2013 08:47 PM
Last Post: lolly
  Keeping to the topics of this forum.... Blair 0 898 10-01-2011 10:32 AM
Last Post: Blair