Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a psychic for the desperate
08-08-2015, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 02:30 PM by Dr Healy Feely.)
I am a psychic for the desperate
good afternoon patients, I tend to call my customers patients because many of them have a form of desperation that can only be treated medically. I work with my spirit guides in the area of relationship healing which is a much maligned area of psychic expertise. I can bring your ex partner back by invading his chakras and making him want to come back to you, I have been very successful and some of my past clients include Stan and Hilda Ogden, little and large, jose Mouriniho and Arsene Venger and Bill and Ben. this area of healing is very effective but relies upon you taking no responsibility for any choices you make in your life and remember if it seems to not be working please continue to pay me for months on end because remember you can't see what I can. Relationship healing was developed fairly recently and is a money maker, ermm sorry I meant a marry maker for all those relationships that are prescribed by our friend the universe. please contact me by PM if you are interested, it is only 80 pound an hour and at that price I am giving it away.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: I am a psychic for the desperate
Welcome back Yourexiscomingbackhonest aka Iamacollincookfan!

(08-08-2015 02:29 PM)Dr Healy Feely Wrote:  good afternoon patients, I tend to call my customers patients because many of them have a form of desperation that can only be treated medically. I work with my spirit guides in the area of relationship healing which is a much maligned area of psychic expertise. I can bring your ex partner back by invading his chakras and making him want to come back to you, I have been very successful and some of my past clients include Stan and Hilda Ogden, little and large, jose Mouriniho and Arsene Venger and Bill and Ben. this area of healing is very effective but relies upon you taking no responsibility for any choices you make in your life and remember if it seems to not be working please continue to pay me for months on end because remember you can't see what I can. Relationship healing was developed fairly recently and is a money maker, ermm sorry I meant a marry maker for all those relationships that are prescribed by our friend the universe. please contact me by PM if you are interested, it is only 80 pound an hour and at that price I am giving it away.
08-08-2015, 02:54 PM
I am a qualified relationship healer, can I book you in.
08-08-2015, 04:42 PM
oh dear the new poster rarely changes the narrative.
08-08-2015, 04:47 PM
I have to say this is not the warm welcome I was expecting, I feel a lot of chakra unbalance on this forum.
08-08-2015, 04:54 PM
the reference to this new member simply proves we have yet again uncovered another familiar troll.
08-08-2015, 04:59 PM
I am a healing psychic, I never tried to hide it, just advertising a service I know that works, honest.
08-08-2015, 05:03 PM
oh dear the ratings troll has had a panic attack in need of attention.
09-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Dr Healy Feely, I'm very interested to learn more about this relationship healing that is your expertise! It sounds just the thing for me as I am desperately in need. You say that you can bring my ex back for me by invading his chakras?? I was not aware that this type of healing was even possible? But surely if you can do this it would be the answer to my prayers. I have paid so-called healers in the past to undertake this type of work on me, I ended up spending £8,000 altogether as I was told that I had a negative blockage around me that needed to be removed for the healing to be successful. To cut-a-long-story-short after spending all of my savings nothing happened. I've been living on bread and water since.

I'm very impressed to hear of your previous clientelle; Ant & Deck, Dick & Dom and Stan and Hilda Ogden. These surely are A-list celebrities??? You can't be serious that it's just £80??? This does not seem nearly enough for your hard work. I have no money at present, as this was spent on my previous healing which sadly didn't work for me. I was thinking that I could perhaps re-mortgage my house to pay your fees if this is acceptable?

I do have another serious problem. This is to do with all of my user accounts that I have on this forum! I do find that I'm rather fond of my Snow White profile, but then I sometimes invent scilly one's like mymy! I had to let this account go as I found it doing me ead in! I'm not you, at least I don't think I am, it really does get a tad confusing. Please can you bring my ex back???
09-08-2015, 09:37 PM
your usernames are a problem as that means you have multi chakras, however as an ethical psychic I cannot condone re-mortgaging property, I suggest a local money shark might be a better way to finance my services. I see you and your ex in the future drinking coffee together, you are twin flames.