Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
ADMIN please read it
09-08-2015, 08:07 AM
ADMIN please read it
Admin, please ban multiple user accounts, what is going on here is not acceptable.
Thank you!

More recent versions ( May 2015) of MyBB include a Scrutinize User's IP address option.

Admin CP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Scrutinize User's IP address? > Yes

Alternatively, you may install the [Cloudflare Management plugin](http://mods.mybb.com/view/antoligy-mybb-...nt-plugin) available for MyBB 1.6 (which does the same thing).

MyBB 1.6.0, 1.6.1, 1.6.2, or 1.6.3

Navigate to ./inc/functions.php
Go to line 2790
Replace:

if(isset($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']))

With:

if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']))

Replace:

$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

With:

$ip = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'];
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2015, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 02:04 PM by Noble Hunertus.)
RE: ADMIN please read it
I think it would be an excellent idea to ban all these people who have multiple user accounts. I won't go into the recent stupidity that's caused a lot of upset, but lets look at the member behind the names of Treacle, Twilight, Psyworld, Justice for all, Chatmed, Clarity, for your eyes only, abracadabra, ALL of these accounts belonging to the same person who's bullied other members on here, most recently yourexiscomingbackhonest and Icemaiden2.
Yes Charmed, maybe you're not involved in this latest scenario with these idiots, perhaps you now finally see what members here have had to put up with from you? You set the tone, and I would like to see you banned.
Perhaps it would be a welcome change to see that profile ratings disbanded once and for all, as the person behind all these user names has abused it therefore rated themselves on their other accounts

PS Since posting this it has come to my attention that I owe Treacle, Psyworld, Twilight, J4all an apology. I was under the impression those members were behind Charmed - a/c. I have been informed (and now see similarities) that Charmed is indeed - DogLover11-Naomil Leatham-Stardust and Inquisition. Sorry who I doubted.
09-08-2015, 09:33 AM
HERE HERE ban please!
09-08-2015, 09:36 AM
likewise Noble Hunertus.....

But please keep the profile rating scores so people can easy recognize a TROLL like the one above Noble Hunertus with -12 negative feedback to his/her name!

(09-08-2015 09:27 AM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  I think it would be an excellent idea to ban all these people who have multiple user accounts. I won't go into the recent stupidity that's caused a lot of upset, but lets look at the member behind the names of Treacle, Twilight, Psyworld, Justice for all, Chatmed, Clarity, for your eyes only, abracadabra, ALL of these accounts belonging to the same person who's bullied other members on here, most recently yourexiscomingbackhonest and Icemaiden2.
Yes Charmed, maybe you're not involved in this latest scenario with these idiots, perhaps you now finally see what members here have had to put up with from you? You set the tone, and I would like to see you banned.
Perhaps it would be a welcome change to see that profile ratings disbanded once and for all, as the person behind all these user names has abused it therefore rated themselves on their other accounts
09-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Charmed, I've done with this forum now. The ratings system should go so that trolls such as you do not abuse that system. People are not stupid either, your rating yourself so how sad is that? it does not take a genius to work it out that it is the same member behind all of this. Whoever you are you have some serious issues to deal with. Actually no, I don't believe you are responsible for this latest lot, the chickens come back to roost now hasn't it? The boots on the other foot now.
All of the decent members are leaving or have already left.
09-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Greetings everybody: Noble Hunertus, you have saved me a job, I couldn't agree with you more. Tis appalling how the trolls have been bullying people on the forum in the past, especially Clarity, Twilight and Treacle. Justice for all, yes everyone?? Snow White posted something similar in the past which for some unknown reason everybody ignored:

(23-06-2015 03:22 PM)Snow White Wrote:  Whenever you go on-line, your computer is automatically assigned an IP address. An IP address is the Internet Protocol (IP) address given to every computer connected to the Internet. An IP address is needed to send information, much like a street address or PO box is needed to receive regular mail. Tracing an IP address is actually pretty straightforward, and even though it's not always possible to track down a specific individual, you can get enough information to take action and file a complaint. The format of an IP address is numeric, written as four numbers separated by periods. Each number can be zero to 255.

You can trace someone's IP from facebook chat. When chat is running you just open command prompt and type this word "netstat -an" and hit enter. You will get all the established IP addresses.

The admin team on this forum would easily be able to establish if one user has multiple accounts if used on the same phone/destop/netbook etc.

Hope this info helps you guys! Cool

iI agree that some of my user names should go to such as one posted on this same thread.
09-08-2015, 12:40 PM
they say that most of the profiles on here are duplicated, thanks to nonsense giving us his honest approach, without that we'd still believe they are different users, nonsense has a terrific set of chakra values, we need more like him/her
09-08-2015, 12:55 PM
@Dr Healy Feely LOL LOL LOL
Since I am here, please Dear Doctor combine Admin's chakra with MyBB server and make her/him ban multiple accounts?

(09-08-2015 12:40 PM)Dr Healy Feely Wrote:  they say that most of the profiles on here are duplicated, thanks to nonsense giving us his honest approach, without that we'd still believe they are different users, nonsense has a terrific set of chakra values, we need more like him/her
09-08-2015, 12:57 PM
your levels feel pretty good today, but there is a block at the deep sub conscious level, something just can't move here, love and light to you my celestial godess
09-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Ohhh really.....how about face to face healing? Surely someone so gifted as yourself can move ANY block Wink
Kisses are on the way to you my dear Doctor....keep healing Smile

(09-08-2015 12:57 PM)Dr Healy Feely Wrote:  your levels feel pretty good today, but there is a block at the deep sub conscious level, something just can't move here, love and light to you my celestial godess

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Have you ever been ripped off by the psychic? READ THIS Twilight 24 3,846 03-11-2015 03:27 PM
Last Post: Alice Cooper
Smile any psychic prepared to read me** Alice Cooper 17 2,458 26-03-2015 07:18 PM
Last Post: Enrico
  read this: Spiritual Beer Cans 1 691 19-12-2014 10:00 AM
Last Post: leon
  Really sad to read this iamacolincookfan 0 873 27-07-2014 12:45 AM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  validations.. have a read.. chrisw316 0 1,134 13-05-2013 12:30 AM
Last Post: chrisw316