Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wow!!!
10-08-2015, 01:11 AM
Wow!!!
I honestly think enough is enough of the multiple account waging some obsessive war ... I haven't been on the forum for a week or so as have been busy and I come on to find more negative childish ratings and many threads mentioning me...

So far on here I have been targeted by a loon, who not only stalked me on here, but did so in the real world too after getting my personal details.. I have been accused of running the forum, there was alleged proof.. oh wait, there was no proof, I was accused of being admin until the spam bot banned me for making a sarcastic comment on a spam thread.... You only have to look at the mass negative ratings made by the same user names over and over and over to see the bitterness, spite, hatred and nastiness....

If a person, or a few people are so unhappy in their own life they feel they have to bully and attack on the internet, hiding behind fonts on the screen, then maybe, just maybe, now would be the time to get help.... none of the obsession is healthy.. and while I am more than able to handle the stupidity, what if they picked on someone who wasn't?

Life is far too short to have huge chips on your shoulder, or to behave with so much negativity.... if you want to feel better about yourself, targeting me won't make that happen... I close the forum in my browser and don't give idiots a second thought.. It doesn't upset me... although stalking me in the real world scared my 7 year old child... I don't give the nasty words breathing space, nor do they upset me... they are just words from a disturbed person hiding behind a font.. why would I care?

The only person who can change your life is you.... I am not unsympathetic to anyone stuck in a reading cycle.. I believe in personal responsibility.. this is where a person takes back their power, realises their own negative patterns, and makes the decision to not make the same mistakes... which means letting go of anger and bitterness.

I am not unsympathetic to people who are still attached to an ex.. but I believe every broken relationship is a stepping stone to the one who comes into your life and stays there... the one people deserve... someone who wants them, loves them, cares about them.

Sometimes the only way to make changes is to actually make the changes... attacking me is only filling you or a few of you with more bitterness, more poison.... how on earth is that healthy? Creating multiple accounts to target two members? I mean seriously? It is not normal behaviour... and yes admin should step in, but they haven't... and as such, the whole forum is subjected to every thread getting derailed by the same user names, targeting the same two members..... in the grand scheme of things.. does any of it really matter?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Wow!!!
(10-08-2015 01:11 AM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  I honestly think enough is enough of the multiple account waging some obsessive war ... I haven't been on the forum for a week or so as have been busy and I come on to find more negative childish ratings and many threads mentioning me...

So far on here I have been targeted by a loon, who not only stalked me on here, but did so in the real world too after getting my personal details.. I have been accused of running the forum, there was alleged proof.. oh wait, there was no proof, I was accused of being admin until the spam bot banned me for making a sarcastic comment on a spam thread.... You only have to look at the mass negative ratings made by the same user names over and over and over to see the bitterness, spite, hatred and nastiness....

If a person, or a few people are so unhappy in their own life they feel they have to bully and attack on the internet, hiding behind fonts on the screen, then maybe, just maybe, now would be the time to get help.... none of the obsession is healthy.. and while I am more than able to handle the stupidity, what if they picked on someone who wasn't?

Life is far too short to have huge chips on your shoulder, or to behave with so much negativity.... if you want to feel better about yourself, targeting me won't make that happen... I close the forum in my browser and don't give idiots a second thought.. It doesn't upset me... although stalking me in the real world scared my 7 year old child... I don't give the nasty words breathing space, nor do they upset me... they are just words from a disturbed person hiding behind a font.. why would I care?

The only person who can change your life is you.... I am not unsympathetic to anyone stuck in a reading cycle.. I believe in personal responsibility.. this is where a person takes back their power, realises their own negative patterns, and makes the decision to not make the same mistakes... which means letting go of anger and bitterness.

I am not unsympathetic to people who are still attached to an ex.. but I believe every broken relationship is a stepping stone to the one who comes into your life and stays there... the one people deserve... someone who wants them, loves them, cares about them.

Sometimes the only way to make changes is to actually make the changes... attacking me is only filling you or a few of you with more bitterness, more poison.... how on earth is that healthy? Creating multiple accounts to target two members? I mean seriously? It is not normal behaviour... and yes admin should step in, but they haven't... and as such, the whole forum is subjected to every thread getting derailed by the same user names, targeting the same two members..... in the grand scheme of things.. does any of it really matter?

The usual email from Icemaiden, we could not expect anything different. Unfortunately Icemaiden cannot accept when others criticise her and her actions and consequently she spits venom right, left and center. OH MY, I got used to your silly posts and your attempt at playing the victim which is pathetic coming from a 40 years old woman.

This is for colincook: John είστε βλάκας!
10-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Well said Asha!
Icemaiden is not a nice person in fact this undercover psychic is a horrid woman who enjoys to bully other members. She tries to dominate this forum and bully several members even these who are dyslexic, shame on you Icemaiden! Shame on you!!

(25-11-2014 10:01 AM)Hangingpants Wrote:  I have not been posting here because of the constant attacks from IM and Colincook, every time I posted something they tried to belittle me. In my first post over a year ago when I told my story and that because of psychic readings I was 12K in debts, Icemaiden was very patronising and as usual said that it was my fault and I should not have called psychics if I did not have the money, as if it is as easy as that.

When I posted about the threat I received from Tim, Colincook was quick to say I was a liar and I have a fake account and Icemaiden followed suit, so I decided not to post anymore, what is the point if every time I try to say something I am accused of either being a fake user or a liar!

It all just gets a tad ridiculous, the problem is, other people believe that poison. For the record everyone I'm an art teacher, I have no ulterior motive on here other than I was a victim over 2 years ago when I put myself in debt with compulsive readings. Icemaiden was far from sympathetic, but spiteful and patronising.

There was a member here called bubbles of fun who was dyslexic, Icemaiden and cookfan set on her trying to belittle her, I spoke up for this member because I'm a teacher and deal with bullies myself. The member in question deleted her threads and posts, but Icemaiden was far from a nice spiritual person then. That was in the days where nobody challenged her, since then people have tore her down a strip it two.
10-08-2015, 05:44 PM
(10-08-2015 01:11 AM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  If a person, or a few people are so unhappy in their own life they feel they have to bully and attack on the internet, hiding behind fonts on the screen, then maybe, just maybe, now would be the time to get help.... none of the obsession is healthy.. and while I am more than able to handle the stupidity, what if they picked on someone who wasn't?

Icemaiden, you have bullied me, asha, Hangingpants and many others who retaliated to your poison. It is you and colincook who have attacked people, look at these old posts:

(21-12-2013 09:12 PM)Hangingpants Wrote:  Icemaiden, I'm quite entitled to my views on freewill whether or not your sure of why I take this personally. Every time I try to discuss on here you start making snide comments.

I don't agree at all with you, it's the same repetitive answer you always give. I'll leave this discussion and discontinue to post, as I've had enough.

(21-12-2013 09:16 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  It's funny Hanging pants... me and a few others stop posting... you go silent.... we start posting.. you come back with the same twisted manipulation.... Why can't you just discuss civilly without the need to ruin discussions....nothing ever changes does it?

(22-12-2013 05:28 PM)Hangingpants Wrote:  Icemaiden, I'm sorry, but my post hasn't been abusive at all, I've just expressed my personal opinion. Yes, guilty; when others do start posting I join in, because that's the idea of a forum, I'm not the only member guilty of that, you also are in the habit of popping up from nowhere.

As far as I can see I've acted civilly as anyone can see from my posting. I haven't been rude or abusive to anybody. There's no need to cross the line and be personal. "Twisted Manipulation"! Where? This wasn't even your thread, and actually to be fair you are one of the reasons people have stopped posting. Bubbles of Fun stopped because of your bullying, and to be fair I kept out of the arguments you involved yourself in with former members. I just posted back to get those points clear.

Icemaiden, I don't even know why you are on this forum? Your have claimed you haven't had many readings with phone psychics, but I have and I have been ripped off. So PLEASE stop twisting things. Im not even allowed to breathe on here without you pouncing on me and throwing a wobbly and ranting. I dislike bullying as I teach in a college and have seen enough if it. I've no time for controlling attention seekers like you. I'm not posting on here because your right, nothing changes on here.

(22-12-2013 05:59 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  And your post here just shows that you are twisted.. that you twist and manipulate and then throw the bully word out when people have had enough of all the rubbish....... *sigh*

And well... bubbles of fun managed to successfully insult the whole forum..... she peed off everyone, and then went off on one and came back under multiple names doing the same thing... you remember the actual truth of all this Hanging pants? And not your twisted version of it???

You know what I dislike, people who lie and manipulate and twist because they are seriously not nice people.. or they don't come across as being that...... and you hanging pants fit the bill of being a not very nice person

How low can you get attacking and belittling a dyslexic member for your own greed! So for those newcomers who are not familiar with Icemaiden just take a look at the examples I have posted. Just look at the way she twists and turns everything like the devious snake she is. Colincook claims he hates psychics yet he is friends with the psychics on this forum. look how he befriends them;

(28-09-2014 02:51 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I am a friend of Star111. I will tell you the following
1) She is not Anne Scholls but a friend only
2) She has vast experience of psychics
3) She has used Ann for many years hence her affiliation to this psychic
2) I trust her and Icemaiden implicitly

This is from the man who claims he dislikes psychics yet he befriends Icemaiden and Tim Dehanie who ripped off so many people. When I brought up that Icemaiden was a telephone reader she denied it claiming we were all attacking her. She even tried to act the victim when she was caught. Both Icemaiden and colincook have manipulated and belittled people in their reign on this forum. Popsicle, asha, Dom, Hangingpants were all attacked and accused of posting under multiple user names. Icemaiden suffers from "narcissism", she needs to be centre of attention which is a sign of deep insecurity.
10-08-2015, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 07:23 PM by DogLover11.)
Yasmin, I was attacked and bullied by youex/collincook and Icemaiden!

She has deleted her posts , and as well has deleted her attacks upon me made from her second account Kristen. I once quoted it therefore my post is still online, I was told by Icemaiden to crawl back under the stone and other insulting statements were said.

This undercover quite useless psychic is nasty, and as you say narcissistic and full of herself.

What comes around goes around! Icemaiden you bully people ....but remember Karma is slow but just, hopefully your son will not experience bullying at school.....would be such a shame if his feelings got hurt. Wink

Karma .....Karma what goes around goes around.

I can't stand you Icemaiden once I have discovered that you have bullied a dyslexic person, in my opinion you are waist of space and have proven here for all that psychics are nasty individuals who are self obsessed and evil!

(21-07-2015 08:40 AM)Kristen Wrote:  I agree .. Doglover.. Do feel free to crawl back under the stone .. You and your other user names that are on this thread ., remember .. You can go just that one step to far trolling .. Politically Incorrect/Unbelievable you're proving here what a nasty destructive bully you really are ..
10-08-2015, 09:44 PM
I think there is only one user on this entire forum and love and light to whoever you are.
11-08-2015, 06:00 AM
Yasmin you are spot on about Icemaiden she is a narcissist. She loves to be at the center of attention, she loves to see herself as a leader and she hates anyone with a formal education or anyone who is knowledgeable because her deep insecurities are caused by her awareness of her lack of formal education. She knows that in the real world she is nobody and does not have a chance of career prospects… She can only be a “psychic” as you don’t need any formal education to be one; she cannot be a psychologist/doctor/nurse/lawyer/accountant/teacher etc. Let’s face it she hates us because we have choices in life, choices that she can only dream of… I am a nurse and I am able to quit a job and start another without any difficulty, I can work anywhere in the world, I don’t need to sell lies and bully people in order to make a comfortable living for myself the same cannot be said of Icemaiden where she needs to keep people believing in fairytales in order to scrape a living for herself. So so SAD
12-08-2015, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2015 09:36 AM by Tiswas.)
Oh that's a little harsh towards people with no formal education I know its aimed at Icemaiden however it comes over as a little condescending towards those with no formal education. Many of my friends have no formal education however have made quite a success of their chosen paths in life.
Anyone can be anything they wish to be in life if they work hard at it. I have always told my children nothing comes without hard work and effort and it seems to have paid off for them.
12-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Tiswas, I have the greatest respect for nurses, they don't have a pleasant job and they work hard, all hours god sends. where would we all be without the nurses in the world? How can a psychic even be compared to a nurse? To become a psychic is not a proper skilled job, phone psychics are certainly at the bottom heap alongside sex chat line services.

If a person truly had a sense of decency and compassion not to mention intelligence, why would they choose to work on a premium rate phone line to earn money knowing that they are earning a living through the vulnerable.

I feel it is important in this day and age to have a proper education, especially with the way things are now.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
12-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Just to clarify something.. none of my posts have been deleted... however, if a person deletes a thread they have started... then everyones posts get removed on the thread... unlike others I feel no need to delete any of my own posts, as there is nothing bad in them to delete... even when others manipulate them out of context after spending hours sifting through them...

I also didn't bully a dyslexic person.. none of us new bubbles was dyslexic, and she was asked a couple of times to explain what she meant because no one could understand it.... this is not bullying... she got upset over people using the ratings system in a negative way (not me I might add).. and suddenly went on some melt down... none of us were responsible for that...

Again, there is so much manipulation.... but I am not surprised by the people posting on this thread.... it shows the mentality of the person behind all the names..... I pity you!