Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Belinda - Michele Knight
18-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Belinda - Michele Knight
Has anyone had a reading with Belinda at Michele Knight? If so was she accurate?

I had the most amazing reading with her ... literally said nothing and she got my current situation spot on, as well as a new job opportunity, holiday and name of my best male friend!

She gave time scales re contact and a reconciliation with a little someone. .. has anyone had a reading with this lady ... and did the big prediction come true if you did?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Belinda - Michele Knight
P.s. I went for the interview three days later ... waiting to hear back of I got it!
19-08-2015, 06:38 AM
Aw shame ... she said the same as Nicola C and Anjela ... I was hoping they were on the right track ... awaiting last big prediction. .. between now and end of September.
30-08-2015, 11:18 PM
i dont find mk readers that great hazel not bad get a few things right
31-08-2015, 01:26 AM
I too don't find Michelle Knights readers very good .. they are very expensive.. Hazel was rubbish for me when she read for me a couple of years ago .. Katherine was a complete waste of money too.. If I were you I'd avoid that site..
31-08-2015, 11:21 AM
I had a couple of readings with a lady called Pauline on MK and as well as being a nice person to talk to she did come across as a genuine psychic. The predictions she made in the second reading were the same as in the first (over a year apart) and she gave some good validations.
I have only used MK a few times but I would avoid Rhiannon - cold, uncaring and totally lacking in psychic ability in my opinion.
31-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Elizabeth on MK ok - in my opinion, none of the other readers have the WoW factor. My main gripe with MK is that they hold readers i.e when you try and get through to a reader on the premium rate the reader you are trying to get hold of is allegedly available but when you try and call they are NOT available - totally unethical as you have already spent £1.50 or whatever it is per minute and you have not got through. The issue needs to be raised with Ofcom or trading standards as essentially you are being misled.
31-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Just been sat wondering about why I have so much success with readings ... Belinda was spot on for me ... job predicted ... successful prediction. Ex's behaviour predicted ... successful as predicted. And that I'd go through a time when I needed to look after me predicted. .. again ... very true.

I found her reading amazing ... up there with Nicola and Anjela.
31-08-2015, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 03:58 PM by jaks111.)
Just been sat wondering about why I have so much success with readings ... Belinda was spot on for me ... job predicted ... successful prediction. Ex's behaviour predicted ... successful as predicted. And that I'd go through a time when I needed to look after me predicted. .. again ... very true.

I found her reading amazing ... up there with Nicola and Anjela.

The job she predicted did you get?
31-08-2015, 04:01 PM
Yep. She predicted job, more money and study. I didn't believe the more money thing ... I'm on good money now ... £300 plus more a week!

Contact to the day ...
How I was in myself ... even though i was saying i was fine ... A week later I kinda fell apart ... then I realised she was right about that too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Will - Michelle Knight Purple shimmer 1 773 19-09-2015 01:46 PM
Last Post: Fargo
  Hazel Michele Knight Doubting 4 2,016 24-06-2014 07:29 PM
Last Post: miserable
  Kathryn on Michelle Knight pollypocket 11 3,396 14-06-2014 08:35 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
  Michelle Knight on This Morning ilovemichelle 3 2,081 21-06-2013 02:09 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Michelle Knight on remote viewing ilovemichelle 0 1,249 03-05-2011 01:45 AM
Last Post: ilovemichelle
  Michelle Knight lighten-your-psychic-load-today ilovemichelle 0 1,356 29-04-2011 09:32 AM
Last Post: ilovemichelle