Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ella
19-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Ella
Anyone tried this lady? How did you find her?
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Ella
I know this is a old post but I had a reading with her. She's a nice lady. But she took long time to connect to me. and said that i wanted an ex to come back and i didnt. I was asking about a new connection.And she said there was children around the person I was asking about and he dosent have any kids. Then she said it must be the that I'm younger than him and age difference is a problem I'm only 5 years younger. So i don't think she connected with me what she said was positive but I don't think she connected.
05-02-2016, 07:38 PM
No she wasn't any good for me either. Told me ex would contact that sane weekend but he never. Didn't think he would lol!

She also seemed to make out a lot of issues were to do with money and not feeling manly enough but I know that that is not really the case.
05-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Yea I won't be contacting her again the only one connected with me was manda I have a pending prediction for tomorrow i hope it happens. But I think I'm done with readings now. Had u any predictions come true from anyone. Sorry to hear he never contacted.
05-02-2016, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 08:15 PM by PurpleShimmer3.)
Yes I have had things come true. A lot of readers said my ex would be back around me and indeed he has been recently but has left again. Shelly always seems to connect well with her email readings and has got many things correct. Amethyst on PS is also really good for me. Truthseer did say he would be back and got the timing right and also said he would go again. But other things she said have not happened.

Most recently I have read with Julie. She is on PS but I read with her privately. She predicted my ex would return to his ex and she has been right. It happened a week later. She also predicted a fall out with a Gemini friend. This happened a few days later. She has told me he will be back in March when he has learnt his lesson.

She has predicted correctly for my friend also. Quite specific things. However some feedback I have heard about her says that timings can be way out, so I'm trying not to focus on mine.

In general she has a good reputation and she certainly has been very kind in supporting me since the reading. I am quite vulnerable and she has insisted on me not having any further readings because of this. That shows true integrity and an all round decent person. She could quite easily get more money from me but she hasn't.

Abbie is also very very good. She predicted his return too but this time she told me he would def not go back to this girl even though she was pestering him. So she has been wrong on that fact.

Time will tell on the rest.

Lauren on PS is another good one. I rang her asking about another man entirely (at this point I had another love interest and the ex was in the back of mind)...she brought him up...described him...said he's coming back....I thought "yeah whatever"...she said secret meetings etc etc....2/3 weeks later he was back and indeed all our meetings were secret to family and friends. Spooky.

Hope this helps. I'm not promoting any reader, just being honest about my experiences. I do know that each reader connects differently with each person so things can differ depending on how you "click".

Purple x
05-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Aww I'm sorry to hear your story but as you say it was all for the best in the end. It's his loss not yours and you should pity his lady, and your right to be thankful it's not you!

You are free to find better things.

I hope mine comes back as Julie says because I do still love him and we have been through such a lot. Time will tell I suppose. I had many readings on the phone lines last year but through trial and error have learnt who the better ones are and the same goes for the private readers.
06-02-2016, 07:57 PM
@ purple shimmer 3
Lauren may be good for you but if you read her thread,u know she is not that good for others,predictions never ever manifest,she some time mix up her own readings,not very helpfull,
also julie 4rm PS she read for me in past 2013(few readings)but her predictions also never pan out for me,she picked few things totaly wrong for me,,so again its person to person,
im not using Lauren and few others on PS any more.caz for me its waste of my money and time,

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ella Pin Number 400009 and Zaneth ATA Tamsy 13 1,496 19-02-2016 11:45 AM
Last Post: pillarbox