Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
goodbye from the doc
19-08-2015, 07:24 PM
goodbye from the doc
I created this username for a purpose, to stamp out the bullies and the bullying from Doglover , Jen and their troll friends, I exposed them, my methods were devious and underhand, but now the sensible users have defeated the idiots like Mathew, no-nonsense, jilly etc etc that their is no need for my presence on here, now the trolls will take a second glance when they think a new troll is someone to be admired, as it might be me. Remember Asha and Doglover gave me a positive rating because they thought I was a sh1t stirring troll, part of the bullying Icemaiden group, they removed them once I had exposed their bullying tactics. The users who use this site sensibly have won, as I knew you would, but trolls the next time a new troll flashes his smile on here, beware you might not be on the safe ground you think you are.

Keep those chakras balanced
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: goodbye from the doc
Thanks Dr!
19-08-2015, 09:38 PM
Thankyou for what you did. Standing up to bullies or even taking a stand is not always an easy thing to do, especially when you are not personally involved... but you took a stand and exposed some really horrid behaviour. I wish I could say that your efforts have created some positive changes, alas, I am not sure it has changed anything, but I appreciate what you did :-)
20-08-2015, 09:16 AM
i have to say Doc not that i have read all of the nasty posts that have been going on but some of your one liners have given me a chuckle in all of this nastiness...a one liner can be funny and tongue in cheek but its when someone picks apart a persons post word by word i feel the real nastiness comes into play..and those i do not read.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Goodbye Kristen 5 754 12-08-2015 09:19 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Goodbye Guys Enrico 4 663 02-04-2015 06:06 PM
Last Post: pollypocket