Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Marina
20-08-2015, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 03:53 PM by ally.)
Marina
Hi all
Did anyone have a reading with this lady Marina 4291? Feedback please
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2015, 10:06 AM
RE: Marina
yes i did slip up and have a reading with this lady, actually found her very good in picking things up...cannot say anymore at this time as reading very recent..but liked fact she asked for me not to tell her anything and to see what came out which actually fitted very well with what was on my mind.
26-08-2015, 10:08 AM
I prefer to do that too. I try and see what I can pick up and then I am happy for the client to agree or disagree as the case may be and then ask questions.
26-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Hi Yogabunny
Thanks for feedback
I was very much drawn to this reader and after starting this thread I thought to try my luck. I also liked her style and I was gobsmacked with the info she picked up. She even picked up my partners connection with a country. Time will tell if predictions happen
15-09-2015, 09:40 AM
I had a reading with Marina a few months ago going by her reviews but sadly i found that the reading didn't flow. a lot of repetition and awkward silences, that at one point i thought she had hung up on me, very hard work trying to get answers it seemed to be me conducting the reading not the other way round like it should be. I was still confused when i put the phone down an ended up paying for another reading. i know i have choices and freewill, we all do but i didnt pay for a 20min reading to be told that over and over again. i think we all know that, maybe she didn't have a connection with me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychicsofa Marina Talksun 101 13,196 28-11-2017 11:33 AM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave