Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you hear the drums Facundo?
19-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Can you hear the drums Facundo?
sorry... just wanted to say that.... Blush

Note that Dreamlady texts the show with the same question about Facundo regularly, wondering if she's not happy with the responses or maybe she's a spy??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2011, 06:34 PM
RE: Can you hear the drums Facundo?
I heard that name the other day and thought what an odd name and was it for real
20-07-2011, 11:44 AM
This person texted in again last night, saw her message while I was waiting for mine.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
20-07-2011, 12:15 PM
I think it's been on every show I've watched recently and I've watched far too many...
13-08-2011, 12:06 PM
she just txted in again. Im so bored haha!
13-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Do you mean the texts from Dreamlady?
13-08-2011, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2011 02:32 PM by Inquisitor.)
Ah yes, Dreamlady. You're right she has been asking about Facundo for quite a long time. Sometimes he's just referred to as Facu, as if that's meant to throw us all off. I wish her the best and the other long list of repetitive question askers but sometimes it does make me wander whether some of these people are even going out with or have ever even spoken to these people that they keep asking about.

I only say this as i had a friend many years ago, an odd fellow but nontheless very polite who was in love with this girl. His name was Shaun and i believe her name was Sophie, he never told her how he felt but still to this day bears the love, loss and regret of losing her both mentally and physically as he got her name tattooed on his arm. He never had her to begin with but as the years went by he always remebered and i suppose in a way compared others to this love he had for this one (in his eyes) perfect person. I've never known him 'go-out' with anyone in the years since and to be honest i have not seen him in at least 3 years, but i see his sister out now and again. Maybe it's time to find out what happened.

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
14-08-2011, 01:33 AM
HA! Beat me to it Muffins!

I even wrote the text down for my own tracking of the repetitive questions.. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to data.

"Dreamlady:love reading for me & facu plse i am 16261 he also aquarian lnl"

There you go... calling him Facu again

14-08-2011, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2011 01:54 AM by Inquisitor.)
(14-08-2011 01:49 AM)Muffins Wrote:  I hope you are not tracking me? hahaha

Well i've only just got back really and back online, so if i catch your type of question up on screen one day i'm sure you'll get your own section in a notebook.. Obviously it will be a red moleskin one all covered in glitter and such! lol

Go on, give me a hint. What do you normally ask about?

14-08-2011, 12:23 PM
(14-08-2011 11:23 AM)shucks Wrote:  
(14-08-2011 11:14 AM)Muffins Wrote:  Im the same, only watch certain shows! Or if I dont want to be distracted by tv, I'll stick it on for background noise as company.

I tend to ask odd things like, will my hair have roots when I meet "initial" LOL!! Its one way to ascertain when certain things will happen Smile I was mortified when I saw that on the screen, it had seemed like a good question at the time!! Smile

Wow - I'm obsessive about "roots" too,A glimmer and I'm off to the hairdressers,I would NOT like my man to see me with them,even though I know it shouldn't bother him.But,if you feel good you look good and I've waited a long time for him.He was vaguely predicted when the show first started .Long wait but worth it.

Haha..I had a friend once, who has black hair but with nice grey hairs coming in at the roots! She had a date that happened on the last minute...so she had to think quickly..so.,,,she put mascara on her roots!! But as the date went on, and things became a little bit intimate, she discovered her roots were a very unattractive crusty sticky mess...so she had to end date quickly!!! Was very funny!!