Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Best readers
25-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Best readers
I thought it might be helpful to have a page where we share positive stories about who has given good accurate readings.

It seems to be a common thread that when people let go of the outcome ... genuinely. .. It often happens ... so this is not a post to encourage readings ... but to be real about who's had one good reading (of maybe two) that have come true.

Please ... no slating ... just positive vibes Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2015, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 09:36 PM by Purple shimmer.)
RE: Best readers
I have had some markers come through from readings with Shelly but the main prediction hasn't happened yet ( not due yet).

Also had a fab reading with a private reader named Jo lister. Very accurate on current details but again prediction not due yet.

I would be interested to know if anyone has had things come through from either Shelly or Nicola C on the circle...again she picked up lots of things but the outcome is not due for me yet.
25-08-2015, 09:59 PM
So I've just pulled put all of my notes and am genuinely shocked as to how accurate Nicola and Anjela were from the circle.

Anjela - picked up situations in all areas accurately, gave time scales for job change which were accurate. Love life contact and behaviour accurate. Friendships also accurare. House move accurate. Time scales have all come true ... even a short fling was accurate.

Nicola - I just feel like she knows. Described current situation well. Outlined my career ... no predictions as such about where I was at and where I would go. No timings given. But accurate to where I'm heading. Love life spot on. Including timings.

I also love Lucyu - but find her to be accurate more on details of now. This is fab when I'm in a good head space but can confuse me when I'm not. Not all timings have been accurate ... detail is fab though.

I loved Nicole G - but found that when i went through a really bad reading stage she was impatient, sounded like she was reading notes or trying to get me off the phone and then blocked me and while I had a fair few readings i truly wasnt that bad! Saying that ... If I'd listened to her first prediction i could have saved a lot of money ... she was bob on!!
25-08-2015, 10:07 PM
I had a lot of small predictions come true from Eileen on The Circle. She is also known as Eileen L on PS. Because they were just small predictions that really did not matter to me very much they all came true. Was this a case of letting go as I hardly gave the predictions a second thought until they happened? Unfortunately the big prediction, the one I really care about, has still to happen and that is the one I am finding hard to let go of.
25-08-2015, 11:00 PM
unfortunately not had many good readings...one that did give prediction that come true was River on kooma.Predicted that my washing machine would break down i didnt beleve at time then would you beleve 1 week later machine break down. well done river although that was not what my querie was about
26-08-2015, 09:58 AM
is the circle a premium rate call or same as PS? I never look on that site so just wondered but did see an offer for free minutes?
26-08-2015, 10:29 AM
There is a premium number but also a normal number and you buy minute packages. It is more expensive than the sofa though. £30 for 20 minutes. x
26-08-2015, 05:17 PM
Very nice to see a thread about positive stories. Smile

I've had good readings with Sunflower from Kooma. She's been accurate to the month about work changes, from number of interviews/offers to the type of work. She predicted a flatmate moving months in advance. She predicted a home move in autumn and I've been offered a job that would require a move, starting in September (just not certain I'll take it!). She's given me a future timing on a relationship and the situation now seems to be heading that way. She's been my go to reader for a while, although unfortunately I haven't seen her online for several weeks now.
26-08-2015, 06:36 PM
(25-08-2015 11:00 PM)TheSpanishInquisition Wrote:  unfortunately not had many good readings...one that did give prediction that come true was River on kooma.Predicted that my washing machine would break down i didnt beleve at time then would you beleve 1 week later machine break down. well done river although that was not what my querie was about

i tell lie, i remember 2 other good readers...i forgoten about Jackie on ask the answer she was very good, she predict a holiday abroad far in a location that i always wanted to visit but couldnt afford, she tell me i go with a man who pay for me...which did happen, she tell me we be together which we are. Another very good reader i found was clair who read for me last year on kooma. This lady excellent at locating lost objects which she did for a ring i lost that meant alot to me from a friend who passed away. she tell me to look in a place where i never have guessed in a million years, couldnt believe i found it. Clair only read briefly on kooma last year never seen her since which is a shame
29-08-2015, 12:53 PM
(25-08-2015 09:59 PM)lilone Wrote:  So I've just pulled put all of my notes and am genuinely shocked as to how accurate Nicola and Anjela were from the circle.

Anjela - picked up situations in all areas accurately, gave time scales for job change which were accurate. Love life contact and behaviour accurate. Friendships also accurare. House move accurate. Time scales have all come true ... even a short fling was accurate.

Nicola - I just feel like she knows. Described current situation well. Outlined my career ... no predictions as such about where I was at and where I would go. No timings given. But accurate to where I'm heading. Love life spot on. Including timings.

I also love Lucyu - but find her to be accurate more on details of now. This is fab when I'm in a good head space but can confuse me when I'm not. Not all timings have been accurate ... detail is fab though.

I loved Nicole G - but found that when i went through a really bad reading stage she was impatient, sounded like she was reading notes or trying to get me off the phone and then blocked me and while I had a fair few readings i truly wasnt that bad! Saying that ... If I'd listened to her first prediction i could have saved a lot of money ... she was bob on!!

I don't have too many readings these days .. have not used The Circle for a long time.. I'm tempted to try Lucyu .. just for a general run-down of my circumstances...