Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Amanda P Sofa 4610
26-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Amanda P Sofa 4610
I had my first reading since 2 months with Amanda a couple of days ago who does have a good profile, I believe she works on PSTV as well. She came well recommended by a friend, yet I was left disappointed as I felt I had to do most of the talking through the reading. She did not sugar coat, she did not tell me exactly what I wanted to hear either which I respect her for. However, I found she jumped from one thing to another. When I asked her about my work prospects she just said good and jumped back to relationships. Every other subject I asked her to go into kept jumping back to love and romance. Anybody had any good reading from her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Amanda P Sofa 4610
Amanda one of readers on psychic tv, havent seen her on for long time. Same here carr, she ask question after question and go off topic, lady cant work without feedback. She give me negative reading last year but turn out she was wrong.
26-08-2015, 02:08 PM
I've had readings from Amanda on Psychic Sofa. I like her because she does not use cards, she channels her energies straight through to her guide. She has been fairly accurate up to now mainly around descriptions of people and places. My prediction is a long term one, isn't due just yet.

I understand what Carr987 means, she does tend to go into relationships mainly, I think that's her forte. Yes, she does steer you back to love questions when you deviate onto something else.
26-08-2015, 02:36 PM
I found her to be quite accurate with what she picked up about me. I wanted to know about a relationship issue but was somewhat taken aback when she produced someone from spirit who had treated me very badly when I was young. She kept saying that I had to forgive this person so that I could move forward and for the prediction to happen. At the time I just said I suppose so as I felt quite pressurized but afterwards I felt angry because I hadn't felt ready to forgive this person and I still don't. I really don't think she should have put me on the spot like that and I don't see why it was necessary. We should be able to forgive when we are ready to do so not when someone tells us to. Up to that point it had been a good reading but I think she overstepped the mark. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before.
26-08-2015, 06:20 PM
(26-08-2015 02:36 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  I found her to be quite accurate with what she picked up about me. I wanted to know about a relationship issue but was somewhat taken aback when she produced someone from spirit who had treated me very badly when I was young. She kept saying that I had to forgive this person so that I could move forward and for the prediction to happen. At the time I just said I suppose so as I felt quite pressurized but afterwards I felt angry because I hadn't felt ready to forgive this person and I still don't. I really don't think she should have put me on the spot like that and I don't see why it was necessary. We should be able to forgive when we are ready to do so not when someone tells us to. Up to that point it had been a good reading but I think she overstepped the mark. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before.

so sorry to hear that...i to had a negative reading from amanda last year when she read on option 0 for the tv show. i had no clue she reads for p sofa wish i had of known as it would have costs less money. she brought me a man from spirit guide who was a bad experince in my life that i just wanted to forget. i find to that she only wish to speak of love nothing else
26-08-2015, 06:25 PM
TheSpanishInquisition it sounds like your experience with Amanda was similar to mine. I found it quite upsetting.
26-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Which one is Amanda P? Is she the blonde with glasses? I had a reading with her a few months ago, it didn't feel like a reading more like a conversation and she constantly asked questions. She also contradicted herself and was very negative
26-08-2015, 06:39 PM
Yes it is - Pin 4610.
26-08-2015, 07:12 PM
OMG Amanda gave me a negative reading. A few months ago I had an argument with my bf who went storming off in a vile mood. I chose Amanda as she looked like she would be good and have psychic ability. She described my bf appearance to a T. Then predicted we would not reconcile our differences, I was told to move on. We did reconcile so she was wrong.

I came off the phone very depressed. I found apart from giving a good description of my bf the rest of my reading was boring with long silences. I felt obliged to keep talking, and yes, she asked and asked questions.
13-12-2015, 10:31 PM
I had a reading with Amanda pin 4610 last week from Psychic Sofa and it was terrible. She is the most negative reader I have ever come across. Firstly, the reading was a total waste of money, she kept prompting me for information and told me absolutely nothing. The entire reading consisted of me feeding her information and when she found out the reason i was calling was because of an argument I'd had, she just told me that this man would be getting back in contact and even though I had no doubts about him before, she kept repeating herself saying that she doesn't trust him. When I repeatedly asked her to explain why, she kept saying I don't know, just really hash everything out when you talk again, but I don't trust him. When I asked what would happen after that she said she doesn't know until we speak?? I have spoken to other readers before her and they all said he was coming back but that he is totally genuine and trustworthy etc. I can take bad news as I'm not fragile, but she was just so negative! She said well to be fair all men cheat with the odd exception?? And she said clients can't really accept what she tells them sometimes and she has the phone put down on her all the time. She was getting annoyed when I said to be honest I think you've gotten him, for her respond saying well I've only done this the last how many years. Rubbish. Good psychics and mediums should provide you with validating information to prove that they do have a genuine gift and even when delivering bad news at least attempt to empower you and leave you feeling positive in some shape or form by also telling you other things that are more positive to come into the future. I have been to so many psychics and mediums in the past, I've had face to face readings and telephone readings, so I know the very best and the worst. I never would usually write a review but I feel compelled to write this as I honestly feel that Amanda provided me with one of the worst readings I've ever had. She even had a negative vibe about her. I'm so glad that it's not just me and others agree. I can take her negative comments, but it's worrying to think that someone more vulnerable could give her a call and receive the same amount of negativity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Amanda (4863) ps_user_ 8 228 23-11-2017 10:00 AM
Last Post: ps_user_