Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have had the best reading ever today from amanda honey
01-09-2015, 06:45 PM
I have had the best reading ever today from amanda honey
Amanda honey is based in birmingham lives in kingsnorton i went to kings heath church.
My friend booked my reading about 2 months ago face to face i dont know if she does phone readings etc, she does not use anything at all to read with.

Amanda told me my mom is in spirit even named her full name lillian named my step father in law he came to say hello, Asked me who paul was, paul was my ex recently, she said he will be back, as he loves you even told me i have a picture at home with someone wearing a cap & gown correct it was my daughters graduation, gave me bread & butter pudding which both my mom made and my mother in law i could go on and on.

The best advice i can give on here is pop along to your local spiritualist church.
4 of my friends have seen amanda they were pleased so was i it cost £15 i was in there for a hour its usually 40 mins but we went over as we clicked so well, i have found my reader whom im going to stay with, i felt so relaxed after 5 mins.
Jacki
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: I have had the best reading ever today from amanda honey
yes I would agree i have always said this when you find a spiritulist church for messages and one to one readings you wont be ripped off..so pleased your reading went so well for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply