Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timings more accurate the closer the event?
03-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Timings more accurate the closer the event?
Just a theoretical question really.

Does anyone have any experience of a reading being more accurate when it was done nearer the event that is predicted?

If so, is this because the energies/visions or whatever are much clearer as the event is closer

So in effect a psychic could predict a job change in 6 months but if you spoke to them in another 5 months they would be able to pinpoint the date and other details more accurately?

Just pondering on this theory lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2015, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 07:32 PM by Pink Pearl.)
RE: Timings more accurate the closer the event?
Yes I have always thought that You are absolutely right on that theory.The nearer the date everything seems a lot clearer.
03-09-2015, 07:26 PM
I don't know about timings.... last year I had a couple of readings and they all saw this man coming in (I was asking about work and the man just came up)... told me he would be the polar opposite of everyone I had ever dated and it would be someone who I would recognise instantly.... when they went to the part about dark hair I giggled to myself and thought yeah okay... tall dark stranger, text book cliche... but then a friend of mine who I didn't even know was clairvoyant messaged me this year out of the blue and said about a dark haired man coming in who would be someone really serious, and that she was meditating and just had to pass the message on.... I was like okay.... gave up to be fair as this dark haired man was not coming in.... and low and behold... he did LOL

I never ask for timings in readings because I always feel that they are forced and rarely accurate..... but I dismissed a couple of readers as being really cliche and bad when in fact they were right LOL
03-09-2015, 08:38 PM
(03-09-2015 07:26 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  I don't know about timings.... last year I had a couple of readings and they all saw this man coming in (I was asking about work and the man just came up)... told me he would be the polar opposite of everyone I had ever dated and it would be someone who I would recognise instantly.... when they went to the part about dark hair I giggled to myself and thought yeah okay... tall dark stranger, text book cliche... but then a friend of mine who I didn't even know was clairvoyant messaged me this year out of the blue and said about a dark haired man coming in who would be someone really serious, and that she was meditating and just had to pass the message on.... I was like okay.... gave up to be fair as this dark haired man was not coming in.... and low and behold... he did LOL

I never ask for timings in readings because I always feel that they are forced and rarely accurate..... but I dismissed a couple of readers as being really cliche and bad when in fact they were right LOL
Sounds great Icemaiden. Any psychics you would recommend?
03-09-2015, 08:41 PM
Thank you all. I asked really because things said to me months ago seem to be happening now. In particular a reading from Shelly gave me the general insight but none of it made sense a few months ago. It all seems to click a bit more now though.

Also my latest reading from her (last Monday) seemed very direct. All 3 markers have happened. Bang, bang bang and they're not vague either. Time will tell if the outcome comes about but it just feels like it's more on the ball now as its forecast is closer.
04-09-2015, 07:04 AM
I haven't had a reading in ages lulu so not really anyone I could or would recommend :-)
04-09-2015, 07:09 AM
(03-09-2015 08:41 PM)Purple shimmer Wrote:  Thank you all. I asked really because things said to me months ago seem to be happening now. In particular a reading from Shelly gave me the general insight but none of it made sense a few months ago. It all seems to click a bit more now though.

Also my latest reading from her (last Monday) seemed very direct. All 3 markers have happened. Bang, bang bang and they're not vague either. Time will tell if the outcome comes about but it just feels like it's more on the ball now as its forecast is closer.

I guess this is why sometimes you have to wait for readings to play out, especially if they are general and not specific. If you take away asking for something specific and just go for general, even if the general is about an area of your life, I personally feel you get more out of the reading, and it gives the psychic a chance to really tune in, instead of having to force information through
04-09-2015, 07:12 AM
The two psychics I use predict short term because they say the future is so tangible. So I would defiantly agree that the predictions are more accurate closer to the time.
There timings are brilliant - over seeing two months ..
04-09-2015, 08:20 AM
Can I ask who you use Star? Thanks
04-09-2015, 02:28 PM
I'm honestly not sure about timings. I had something predicted to happen within 2 weeks quite recently and it came in after 1 week. I've also had job stuff predicted 5-6 months in advance too which was also accurate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Accurate Reader louieboy 38 6,497 25-07-2017 03:19 AM
Last Post: Toodles1212
  How accurate are the tarot? Ella Hardy 45 8,960 26-03-2017 09:39 PM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Timings?? PurpleShimmer3 31 2,551 05-02-2016 04:35 PM
Last Post: jaks111
  Timings Gentle Breeze 3 1,184 23-10-2011 07:57 PM
Last Post: Space Bar