Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When your favourite psychic leaves...??
06-09-2015, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015 01:17 AM by Soapfan46.)
Question When your favourite psychic leaves...??
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone had spoken to a psychic on a regular basis for a while and then after they became your favourite suddenly they left the company and no longer logged on. If so, how did you cope? Undecided

I had an amazing reader called Marie years ago and after such an astounding reading, I called back the next day - as usual - to carry on where we left off only to be told for weeks which turned into months that she was ill. Sad

Eventually one day I called back and they said she no longer worked for the company. I was so upset. I trawled in the Internet for months but couldn't find her anywhere. I'm still disappointed to this day and often check back on that site but still nothing. It's been two years now. Dodgy

Just wondered if anyone else had a similar experience? Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2015, 01:26 AM
RE: When your favourite psychic leaves...??
If your fav psychic leaves I suggest you just move on and find another one. Not rocket science is it?
06-09-2015, 01:30 AM
(06-09-2015 01:26 AM)Rodrigo Wrote:  If your fav psychic leaves I suggest you just move on and find another one. Not rocket science is it?

Er right. Ok then. Thanks!
06-09-2015, 01:52 PM
I had a reader that I spoke to regularly, probably for around 2 years. She was accurate for me so she became my go to reader. She's not been active now for about 2 months and I miss being able to speak with her. I've tried a couple of other readers in the meantime but will need to wait and see if their predictions are accurate.
06-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Yes and often when that happens it means you and that person have come to end of your journey anyway, if you are meant to find them again you will do if not know in your heart that you are being asked to move on, same for them..your paths will cross again if you are meant to.
06-09-2015, 06:13 PM
To be honest I think it's sometimes better to find a new psychic. If you have been used to one for a long period of time they know you and your situation too well. Isn't it better sometimes to have a complete new energy on your circumstances?
06-09-2015, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 08:02 PM by Soapfan46.)
(06-09-2015 06:13 PM)Sabbie Wrote:  To be honest I think it's sometimes better to find a new psychic. If you have been used to one for a long period of time they know you and your situation too well. Isn't it better sometimes to have a complete new energy on your circumstances?

A tough one. Yes it would good to test others and see if they can tune into you properly or whatever but the minute you get someone who saying stuff which means nothing to you, you immediately crave the old psychic who knew your situation so you didn't have explain every bitty detail and waste time. It's so hard to decide sometimes if they really understood or if they were just conning you out of hundreds of pounds. Between psychic today and star temple I don't know who I hate more.

I agree too that if the psychic leaves it must be for a reason.
06-09-2015, 10:50 PM
I like a change.... It's good to have your favourites in the background but nice for a different approach.........

If we kept to the same readers all the time we surely would be bored.. I like change, different readers have stronger points in different areas of clairvoyance............................Tongue

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey