Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Have you ever been ripped off by the psychic? READ THIS
08-09-2015, 07:22 AM
Have you ever been ripped off by the psychic? READ THIS
Hi gentlefolks,

This is for all of you in the UK. You might have seen Judge Rinder on ITV; our very own version of Judge Judy. Well they have contacted us to see if anyone wants to try and regain some of the money they have lost:

Hi

My names Gareth and I work for ITV, Im actually working on a programme called Judge Rinder at the moment. Its like a televised Small claims court that deal with a multitude of issues. We are currently helping all sorts of people and cases at the moment. I saw your page and thought I would send you a message to see if you know of anyone that might of been ripped off or scammed by a physic, if so please do get in touch.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Gareth
ITV Judge Rinder
0161 952 1950
gareth.britton@itv.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: Have you ever been ripped off by the psychic? READ THIS
oooo....thats sounds like it could unearth something..I just wonder if anyone would be brave enough to go on Tv about this? and would both parties have to attend? I have no reason to go on but after reading some of the tales on here of people who feel they have been ripped off it may provoke some interest? Years ago there was a show i think on KIlroy..if anyone remembers him? and there were people on there even back then saying how they had spent thousands after becoming addicted to psychic lines.
08-09-2015, 08:12 AM
so where is Asha and all the peeps ripped off by some psychics. this is the place to go and sort it out.
08-09-2015, 10:18 AM
There you are Asha @ doglover .. There's your chance instead of accusing people on here..
08-09-2015, 05:41 PM
I would like to see if any of the ones making huge accusations to not only myself (who has never had any work dealings with them at all), or others (both on and off here) take this offer up... although to be fair, the judge would probably laugh them out of the court room as I would be providing my ratings from the nutters if they ever dare try and do this..... I mean in the real world, where there is a court of law, people need something called proof... but given Asha keeps accusing me of being on benefits.... being part of the tim dehaney scandal, having taken peoples details off here and every other insane thing she or he has insanely accused me off.... I so want her to put her damn money where her mouth is.. or fingers in this case.... will save me getting my lawyer involved... and trust me I am one step away from it.... and well yourexiscomingback has already taken legal proceedings given the nature of the evil accusations made about him.......

And I have screen shots of all of my ratings, every thread she and a few others have made some really evil allegations....so she can remove all she wants.....

Sorry for the rant but calling me a benefits cheat went way too far as I have always worked, and I work damn hard too!!!
08-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Yes I want to get even with Tim Dehaney, but I don't want to make a fool of myself on national TV in the process, no thanks! Not for me!

Kristen, I have never accused you of selling me any readings or relationship healing and ripping me off! All on here know whom I am speaking about and that is not you!

I have said I think Icemaiden is behind your profile that is all I have ever said about you!

(08-09-2015 10:18 AM)Kristen Wrote:  There you are Asha @ doglover .. There's your chance instead of accusing people on here..
08-09-2015, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 06:17 PM by Icemaiden2.)
I can assure you all I only have one user name... (other than my other icemaiden account which was banned by mistake by the spam bot).. so people really can think what they like.. I don't have time to have more than one account.... I am at the minute holding down three jobs .. plus I have an active social life... it seems to me anyone who agrees with me, who pulls the nasty ones up on their appalling behaviour is suddenly me in disguise.. when actually, they are simply other members who find all the nastiness in poor taste, and unacceptable as far as behaviour goes....

At the end of the day, if you all have such an issue with Tim... then here is your chance to air it, to find this justice you claim you want.... I might think you are all crazy for the obsession.... but lets bear in mind that the whole thread that was posted was something that hasn't just gone away.... people took screen shots of it because it got that out of control and crazy....

See...some people here are choosing to break the law.... I have been stalked in the real world by someone or people on here... had my email address given out to god knows how many sex hook up sites (and yes, I have checked with the site owners, someone took a whole lot of time registering me on there)... I have had my facebook account stalked... some of the things said on ratings (and no not by your user name doglover... although for all I know you could well be just another name change) as been truly evil... I have been accused of being a benefit cheat.. well there is slander from the get go....

The internet does not give people free reign to break the law, and the law is something some of you choose to break every day.. because you think you can get away with it... one member on here has taken legal advice and legal action.. and yes I was messaged and asked to pass this on... and I am one step away from it..... not from some tacky show like judge rinder I might add as it is all tacky TV...

Actions have consequences.... people need to remember that!!!
08-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Good for you Icemaiden taking a stand. The whole things got quite sinister now. You should take this further. X
08-09-2015, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2015 05:21 AM by asha.)
(08-09-2015 06:12 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  I can assure you all I only have one user name... (other than my other icemaiden account which was banned by mistake by the spam bot).. so people really can think what they like.. I don't have time to have more than one account.... I am at the minute holding down three jobs .. plus I have an active social life... it seems to me anyone who agrees with me, who pulls the nasty ones up on their appalling behaviour is suddenly me in disguise.. when actually, they are simply other members who find all the nastiness in poor taste, and unacceptable as far as behaviour goes....

At the end of the day, if you all have such an issue with Tim... then here is your chance to air it, to find this justice you claim you want.... I might think you are all crazy for the obsession.... but lets bear in mind that the whole thread that was posted was something that hasn't just gone away.... people took screen shots of it because it got that out of control and crazy....

See...some people here are choosing to break the law.... I have been stalked in the real world by someone or people on here... had my email address given out to god knows how many sex hook up sites (and yes, I have checked with the site owners, someone took a whole lot of time registering me on there)... I have had my facebook account stalked... some of the things said on ratings (and no not by your user name doglover... although for all I know you could well be just another name change) as been truly evil... I have been accused of being a benefit cheat.. well there is slander from the get go....

The internet does not give people free reign to break the law, and the law is something some of you choose to break every day.. because you think you can get away with it... one member on here has taken legal advice and legal action.. and yes I was messaged and asked to pass this on... and I am one step away from it..... not from some tacky show like judge rinder I might add as it is all tacky TV...

PLEASE stop trying to make yourself out to be a victim. You accused me of being popsicle, you accused popsicle of being Doglover then you said I am doglover - WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF THAT?

You accused me of not being a nurse and lying - WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF THAT?

You accuse me of stalking you, calling you and registering you on hook up sites where your details are public ALL OVER the internet as you look for clients for your psychics readings- WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THAT?

You have bellied me and many others, lied about being a psychic and more - I HAVE PROOF OF THAT

I don't need to go on TV I have already a court case in the real court with written proof!

Please get your lawyer as I want to see YOUR PROOF!

I am sure popsicle would like to know that you and colincook have been defaming her constantly on this forum even when she is not posting anymore and colincook also named her - THAT IS DEFAMATION LOOK:

(13-07-2015 01:42 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  LMAO....... maybe erin.. oh wait no dog lover needs to re read what I put..... I find this thread in bad taste.. totally unprofessional... so popsicle or should I say your new user name Doglover point out exactly where I defended the psychics on this thread..

And just to clarify a few points..... I also have readings myself, and like everyone else have had good and bad readings... I have little time for phone lines

As for being in it for the money... I would be charging a hell of a lot more than I do if I was that money orientated **sigh**

(13-07-2015 03:06 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  Doglover/popsicle.... here is a question for you... why do you feel the need to keep rejoining under various different names in order to disrupt all the posting whenever the forum starts to get a bit busier.. or people start posting more..... just when we all think it is safe to post and discuss again... in you come with the usual deluded drivel.... have you not got a life?

The thing is... people post when you are not around, does that not tell you something? What sane normal person really wants to spend all their spare time attempting to disrupt an on line forum?????

As for me defending psychics... actually, I don't.. but when people like you attempt to break the law, and drag a whole load of people into your own vendetta against someone, then yeah, some of us will speak up..... feel free to crawl back under your stone soon **smiles**

(13-07-2015 06:18 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  ok debs so you stalked me to find out my name, my job and the country I work in, Deborah that is so so freakish I have to say, I won't say goodbye I will just await your next invention, you have some serious issues,

(13-07-2015 09:39 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  I don't defend my trade... I pulled you up on one thread because you were breaking the law popsicle/doglover and were attempting to drag others into your petty vendetta... I couldn't honestly give a rats arse who gives feedback.... I just find vendettas quite sick and uncalled for... and that really is all there is to it.

As for me not being a client, actually I have readings myself a few times a year from phone lines... last night was a prime example... had a reading so bad on psychic sofa last night that I was almost giving up the will to live..... but it is a phone line so what am I meant to expect.... I am not asking for a refund as to be honest I can't be arsed and let the reading roll incase the reader simply needed time to warm up... when she started saying about a shake up in my work place to do with budgets and possible redundancy I called it a day... I am self employed. Phone lines are exactly what they are, a place of entertainment where readers do back to back readings and many of them are simply attempting to earn some pin money....

Also popsicle/doglover readings make up a small part of my over all work... I actually make jewellery and do freelance writing as my main employment.... not that it really should be any of your business what I actually do.... but then I guess some people seem to need to attack others or latch onto them to try and make their own bitter insecurities seem okay..... well here is a news flash, the only way to deal with YOUR own issues is to face them..... attacking me and YEICBH on a regular basis under many user names is not facing them or dealing with them.. and the little bit of glee you may get from getting a few crumbs of our attention, even if it is negative is not going to make you feel much better about yourself!!!

THIS IS WHAT YOU WROTE ON DOGLOVER PROFILE:

Icemaiden2 (-7) - Last updated 16-07-2015, 04:18 PM

Negative (-1): Sadly this user is someone who needs severe help.... stalks people, finds out their personal details.... steer clear and never take legal advice from her! - BIG DEFAMATION
08-09-2015, 11:49 PM
(08-09-2015 06:12 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  I can assure you all I only have one user name... (other than my other icemaiden account which was banned by mistake by the spam bot).. so people really can think what they like.. I don't have time to have more than one account.... I am at the minute holding down three jobs .. plus I have an active social life... it seems to me anyone who agrees with me, who pulls the nasty ones up on their appalling behaviour is suddenly me in disguise.. when actually, they are simply other members who find all the nastiness in poor taste, and unacceptable as far as behaviour goes....

Actions do have consequences -- I agree with that 100%. Fantastic post Icemaiden - nobody should be allowed to suffer the abuse you have had targeted to you You have my full support-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ADMIN please read it Charmed 15 1,913 14-08-2015 03:59 PM
Last Post: DogLover11
Smile any psychic prepared to read me** Alice Cooper 17 2,550 26-03-2015 07:18 PM
Last Post: Enrico
  read this: Spiritual Beer Cans 1 706 19-12-2014 10:00 AM
Last Post: leon
  Please read before you call a "psychic" asking if your ex will return. Lois123 42 18,639 18-09-2014 12:27 PM
Last Post: ally
  Really sad to read this iamacolincookfan 0 885 27-07-2014 12:45 AM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  interesting read..dailymail 2008 chrisw316 9 1,769 22-05-2013 12:07 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
  validations.. have a read.. chrisw316 0 1,160 13-05-2013 12:30 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
  The Madeline McCann Mystery As I Read georgek 0 896 08-01-2013 05:19 AM
Last Post: georgek
  SCEPTIC attack on Psychic TV have you bothered to read this? DreamDetective 35 7,672 11-08-2011 07:53 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl