Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angelic Wings
09-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Angelic Wings
Has anyone had a reading with this lady, she has lots of good reviews but would like genuine feedback if anyone as read with her
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Angelic Wings
I think she is good. I had a reading a few months back and it was very uplifting and consistent with what others had said (not necessarily PS psychics) and my intuition. She validated well. Bizarrely very recently I had a dream where I heard the words "Angelic Wings". The following afternoon when I recalled my dream I checked and she was logged on so I had another reading. She didn't appear to remember me but the reading was very consistent with what she had said previously. Big predictions are for the near future. I will keep you posted but I would recommend. Let me know what you think.

(09-09-2015 07:32 PM)Angela66 Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading with this lady, she has lots of good reviews but would like genuine feedback if anyone as read with her
10-09-2015, 07:30 PM
Thank you for your feedback. She didn't give me any predictions as such, she said my man loves me, we're soulmates and have an amazing connection. She said he would be back, he is, but that it will never move to the next level. I have spoken to other readers - Aylin, Emily Rose and Gaby Valenti, who I trust and whose predictions have come in for me, and they predict marriage so I'm hoping that she's wrong for me!
10-09-2015, 08:51 PM
(10-09-2015 07:30 PM)Angela66 Wrote:  Thank you for your feedback. She didn't give me any predictions as such, she said my man loves me, we're soulmates and have an amazing connection. She said he would be back, he is, but that it will never move to the next level. I have spoken to other readers - Aylin, Emily Rose and Gaby Valenti, who I trust and whose predictions have come in for me, and they predict marriage so I'm hoping that she's wrong for me!

Sorry to hear that. Maybe trust your intuition on that one. I was in a similar situation years ago. I haven't tried the other readers so can't comment, but hopefully majority are right.
11-09-2015, 08:08 AM
oh dear thats a little off putting isnt it..i am same some very good readers say i wont go somewhere and some others say i will who also have been very good...time will tell I suppose but i do have to say that if you just stick with one reader you may close down options..i am keeping an open mind i suppose..if i had tunnel vision of what one said it may not happen...but too many difefrent readings can confuse us so much.