Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Testimonials
12-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Testimonials
We all know that on psychic sofa all the testimonials are positive. On the circle and kooma it is more balanced.

My question is do you think there are many happy customers out there but we just don't know about them?

They don't leave a testimonial and they don't come on forums like this. They just get their reading and get on with it.

I like to think there are a lot of people out there that have a good experience. I mean if everyone thought they were rubbish surely they wouldn't be in business. People would cotton on to the fakes and not bother calling again.

Or am I being naive?? Lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Testimonials
I've left negative feedback for psychic sofa that's never been shown. I've left negative feedback for the Circle and psychic today that's never been put on their site. The only one's who've put negative feedback on is Kooma.
12-09-2015, 06:01 PM
The only thing i would say is that the testimonials on PS must be genuine that are shown..as they only post the positive ones ok...but there are still plenty of positive testimonials so thats a plus surely..but i did read another poster on here say that many testomonials are left just after a readings when the person is on a high..and how many come back with a follow up? not very many at all..so that is also a sign perhaps that predictions have not come in..or to be balanced maybe they have and the person is happy getting on with their happy life and are not bothered by readings anymore so forget to follow up with an update???
12-09-2015, 06:55 PM
(12-09-2015 06:01 PM)Yogabunny Wrote:  The only thing i would say is that the testimonials on PS must be genuine that are shown..as they only post the positive ones ok...but there are still plenty of positive testimonials so thats a plus surely..but i did read another poster on here say that many testomonials are left just after a readings when the person is on a high..and how many come back with a follow up? not very many at all..so that is also a sign perhaps that predictions have not come in..or to be balanced maybe they have and the person is happy getting on with their happy life and are not bothered by readings anymore so forget to follow up with an update???

I have left positive feedback on Psychic Sofa, Kooma, P Today, The Circle, many times in the past yogabunny. I have left this because I have felt quite elated after my readings where I have been told what I wished to hear. They gave me hope and optimism. However, none have come true, I have then up-dated honest negative feedback that was never put on their site.

I believe they are genuine at the time just as my own was. This is the time customers post feedback, straight after their reading when they are in high spirits.Smile
13-09-2015, 09:05 AM
yes i kind of get that feeling too and i am sorry to hear they did not post your update..that makes sense why noone ever updates or very few because they do not post them..its a business i suppose and we have to remember that..and take it into account along with the testimonials..take them with a pinch of salt i suppose...
13-09-2015, 09:24 AM
(13-09-2015 09:05 AM)Yogabunny Wrote:  yes i kind of get that feeling too and i am sorry to hear they did not post your update..that makes sense why noone ever updates or very few because they do not post them..its a business i suppose and we have to remember that..and take it into account along with the testimonials..take them with a pinch of salt i suppose...

Thats it, it's a business.. I've put negative feedback on a few sites that's never been put on.. Kooma do put negative feedback on .. but I posted a complaint about a reader on there that did not get put on their website..
13-09-2015, 10:08 AM
When I first started having readings I would go for readers with all the fantastic testimonials. like others have said it is a business and it works for pulling the customers in. I can remember the feeling of hope after a good reading and can understand why others would give a glowing report of their reading.
I trawled through all the testimonials of the readers I had used and felt very disappointed that there were none that said the big prediction had happened. I searched the internet to try and someone who has had the big one come true and this is what lead me to this site.
If you take no notice of the trolls and the obvious advertising this forum is the best place for honesty.
13-09-2015, 11:25 AM
I was very much the same as you Gilly. When I first got pulled into the reading cycle I searched for the best testimonials on the companies websites. Like many others on here I was left feeling disappointed that they did not live up to their promises. I've yet to see anybody leave feedback that their major prediction came true on any of the companies websites. It doesn't happen that's why.

When I found this site I couldn't believe that here was a place where honest feedback existed - where I could post my true experiences which wasn't good. It's a shame that trolls come here and advertise, unfair as they have things all their own way and negative free glowing testimonials on their own company sites.
13-09-2015, 01:14 PM
I like to read the testimonials but only take into account the people who say that past predictions have come true. That they have read with the person a few times etc. and I like to do a search in here for the readers name to gather genuine feedback. and I do like to think that sometimes when people get their happy outcome they don't bother coming back to post lol.
18-09-2015, 02:45 PM
2 weeks ago my 1 star feedback was rejected and until now not featured on Kooma's website.
I have written several emails to their customer service but never got a reply.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Testimonials nimi 5 866 27-01-2015 04:43 PM
Last Post: Hangingpants