Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trusted psychics, here is my opinion.
14-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Trusted psychics, here is my opinion.
Earlier this year i applied for a job with Trusted Psychics, i got a phone call the very same day from the manager to make an appointment for training with one of the supervisors, so i could start asap, i asked about doing a test reading but was told no you don't need to do a test reading for this company and that she did not care if i or any one else could do psychic readings or not but i could log onto both of the company's systems to make more money (explanation below), the training took all of 5 min's, i was given my log in info during that call, and for that privilege i was deducted £10 from my first wage.

The company also do adult chat Blush a lot of the female psychics do a mix of both calls when they are logged on, so one call could be a psychic and the next is an adult call hence why they are busy a lot on the website, they were a demanding company to work for but i stuck with it for two months until i got an abusive psychic call and when i reported the call i was told as the company do adult chat as well they do not block abusive callers.

The sad thing is psychics today use this company as overflow readers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: Trusted psychics, here is my opinion.
Trusted Psychics is Livelinesuk. Most reputable psychics would steer clear of that company as its a well known fact that the company is purely entertainment, they will employ just about anybody who is willing and you are right, the readers will double up on their sex chat lines. As far as I've heard they treat their readers shocking which is why they take a £10 (what they call training fee) it's diabolical really and they pay their readers something ridiculous like 13- 17p top rate per-min.

Literally "anybody" could go and get a job there. Trusted Psychics are one of the very cheap lines, and for some inexplicable reason you will find that the cheaper the lines the more abusive usually the callers are - don't know why this is the case but it is. They used to be used as spillover for psychic TV, but do not know if this is still the case as psychic TV have an overflow of their own readers now waiting for calls.Sad
14-09-2015, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 11:04 AM by jaks111.)
There is a website called gumtree they advertise jobs etc i noticed last week they are looking for psychics to work from home, must be able to chat no experience, so that says it all, not fair on the genuine ones out there.

i prefer recommendations, i had a reading a few weeks ago at my local church £15 for just under a hour she gave me 3 names all of who i knew in spirit, also told me i have a photo in my house on display with someone wearing a cap & gown i smiled it is my daughters graduation gave me lots more and future im just waiting.
But i must admitt you can get hooked on readings, then it just becomes a waiting game then we have another as nothing is happening, my thoughts anyway.
14-09-2015, 11:55 AM
That's interesting bout Gumtree. Is this connected with Trusted Psychics?
I used to use that site a lot about two years ago. I must say I had a few genuine ones but the majority were not ...What I didn't like was that I would request a certain psychic but they would connect me with another one because the first psychic was busy. Cheap and cheerful that is what I would describe but not always correct. I have moved on from them now as I considered them a waste of money.
14-09-2015, 02:45 PM
(14-09-2015 11:55 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  That's interesting bout Gumtree. Is this connected with Trusted Psychics?
I used to use that site a lot about two years ago. I must say I had a few genuine ones but the majority were not ...What I didn't like was that I would request a certain psychic but they would connect me with another one because the first psychic was busy. Cheap and cheerful that is what I would describe but not always correct. I have moved on from them now as I considered them a waste of money.

I was looking through one day at jobs and then typed in psychics and it was there as a advertisement link i was quite surprised to be honest.

I did call one psychic on there as she was local to me, i never booked a reading with her because she said i can see your mom she is poorly i never told her my dear mom passed away in 1994.
21-10-2017, 10:20 AM
Surely there has to be some real ones Sad

I have no doubt there are people who aren't psychic but there has to be legit people as well
21-10-2017, 12:21 PM
There has been some good psychics who joined Livelines. Unfortunately for them they've shot themselves in the foot. Not a great move when they allow callers to put abusive comments on their profiles. Fair enough, constructive feedback positive or negative is acceptable. Some of the comments have been personal and poisonous. Feedback should be properly moderated. Oonagh was subject to someone putting malicious comments on her page because she must have told them something she didn't want to hear. That's not on. Readers are quite vulnerable. It's a site for trolls. Most of the good readers have left.
21-10-2017, 12:35 PM
(21-10-2017 12:21 PM)Martino Wrote:  There has been some good psychics who joined Livelines. Unfortunately for them they've shot themselves in the foot. Not a great move when they allow callers to put abusive comments on their profiles. Fair enough, constructive feedback positive or negative is acceptable. Some of the comments have been personal and poisonous. Feedback should be properly moderated. Oonagh was subject to someone putting malicious comments on her page because she must have told them something she didn't want to hear. That's not on. Readers are quite vulnerable. It's a site for trolls. Most of the good readers have left.

Yeah that's disgusting, i had a reading with Guy once and found him spot on .. I did have a reading with Oonagh, I thought she was good.. I just question now after reading things on here if any of the readings were just what I wanted to hear or not ... Don't get me wrong there have been shockers, but some have seemed OK
04-11-2017, 06:33 AM
The readers on that site are just a joke. Pure guess work and nothing ever materialises. I also had a reading with guy once but everything I asked he just kept saying I can’t answe that find another reader. He just sat in the fence with everything!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS! Belinda 15 1,934 19-11-2017 02:23 PM
Last Post: emily4753
  Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics?? Soapfan46 4 341 13-11-2017 09:33 AM
Last Post: Pixie
  Alex Zadeh- trusted psychics Unity2008 20 1,354 13-11-2017 07:16 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Trusted Psychics Shell03 5 461 11-11-2017 09:54 AM
  Alex Trusted Psychics Tamsy 10 1,449 11-11-2017 09:48 AM